Nancy Grace - Zahra coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.
caller saying ab 1 mile from her home, he is in an apt?

Caller says AB is staying one mile from her home, driving truck, living in apartment. Caller says it's despicable he's still not in jail; whoever is housing him has to be cold-blooded.

Doug Burns, attorney guest: LE has to separate out charges; strategy may be to dot I's and cross T's before making another move (re: AB not being arrested).

Alex Sanchez, attorney guest: have to know who is responsible; can't arrest too soon; double jeopardy may enter into situation.

EB told cops Z's bone fragments, bodily fluids and blood could be found in drains.

Why no arrest? Experts surprised, police possibly unclear as to what happened so dont want to jeopardize case.

caller saying ab 1 mile from her home, he is in an apt?

did that caller just imply that AB is living with a woman in that apt. by saying something like 'anyone that would have that man is cold-blooded'? Did anyone else hear that?

Caller: Z's med records? Did she have cancer?
ElieJ, producer: cops say cannot find anything indicating that she visited doctor in the US; only in AU

Sorry, I didn't hear that, just was surprised at the caller.

did that caller just imply that AB is living with a woman in that apt. by saying something like 'anyone that would have that man is cold-blooded'? Did anyone else hear that?

I heard that but I took it as the landlord may be a woman.
OR his mother lives with him?

I thought she said house that man.

Caller: Z's med records? Did she have cancer?
ElieJ, producer: cops say cannot find anything indicating that she visited doctor in the US; only in AU

Thanks for this info - I figured not as any shots she would have needed for school she could have got from the Health Dept - not surprised by this.

This is by far one of the most horrid cases. It is just beyond me

Robt Martinelli, Forensic Criminologist: from blood splatter can show mechanism of body disposal; what type of implements were used; what types of mechanized instruments were used; height of the person reaching down; whether victim in a supine position, etc.

-whether in tub to wash victim's vaginal vault to conceal evidence (sperm, etc.)>would indicate planning and premeditation

JC discusssing what was in search warrants according to what EB told LE.

Ron Martinelli, forensic criminologist: blood spatter expert can tell mechanisms of body disposal, body dismemberment, what is on wall, side of tub, etc can indicate what implements were used. Discussing several type of implement possibly used. Velocity can indicate whether someone was standing, reaching inside bath tub, etc. Also can show if victim was able to fight back, what position victim was in. Victim could already have been murdered and taken to bath tub for dismemberment. Placing in tub could also be to wash victim if sexual assault had taken place.

Dr. Joshua Perper: determining COD depends what body parts are found

commercial break

Ok so now we have the fact that AB stayed in that house until he was evicted and he did not see the blood all over the walls not to mention the tissue of his daughter on the walls and apparently he did not take a shower, he knew exactly what was in that house and there was no way in hell he could clean up that mess...GRRR arrest him NOW.

OMG, Dr. just said the perps may of 'washed & sprayed' vaginal area in bath tub to get semen and pubic hairs off her little body and may be in drain evidence also.

omg, could have been placed in bath tub not only to isolate crime scene(possibly murdered before hand) but also to possibly wash off any evidence of rape....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24