Nancy Grace - Zahra coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.
10-9 EB says last nite we were all at octoberfest.

AB says nah, haven't seen her since wednesday

More audio/video snippets.

Natisha Lance: summarizing returns from search warrants (what LE actually collected).

Dr. Perper: it's possible to detect in bones and/or tissue the presence of drugs, however, from just a small amount of tissue such as on the wall would be difficult. Body in trash bags can be better preserved; protected from the environment.

Caller asking about money EB received from man in England, asking about motive.

Dr. Karen Stark, psychologist: re: motive. possible jealousy by EB; can't trust anything EB says, pathological liar. AB on 911 call, passive. Z not treated like a little girl.

JC playing AB's 911 call, listen for demeanor.

Playing ABs 911 tape.

Everytime I hear that tape, with AB laughing, it SO infuriates me!!!! :furious::furious::furious::furious:

JC discussing AB's statement about when he last saw Zahra, conflicting with what EB told LE.

Alex Sanchez wants to know why documents were released now; usually comes out in discovery.

JC saying DA's office failed to renew sealing documents with court; Judge told them "too late" and they were released.

commercial

JeanC talking about case where the dismemberment was presented by defense as mere panic>he was found not guilty of the murder charge

I also just love how AB does not tell the 911 operator that his daughter is deaf, yea send out some searchers but does not tell them she wont be able to hear them call her name.

Guest Defense atty says calm demeanor in 911 call could indicate no wrong doing or could be an indication of guilt. Could be seen either way. The inconsistent stories by Bakers of when last seen make this case really puzzling.

ME: No kidding guy, you shoulda been here through the whole mess of inconsistencies, sorry back On Topic

Wonder if the guy who got off on the murder charge for the dismemberment/murder case that JC was talking about was the father of the victim?

JC discussing AB's statement about when he last saw Zahra, conflicting with what EB told LE.

Alex Sanchez wants to know why documents were released now; usually comes out in discovery.

JC saying DA's office failed to renew sealing documents with court; Judge told them "too late" and they were released.

commercial

IMO, could this of been done 'on purpose', to let more out gradually about such a vicious crime and get all 4 worried???? esp the Young's????
Maybe more co-operation!!!

Zahra was marginalized by society. No one saw her much for months. could have been human traficking

MarkK: at best, Adam is repulsive individual who surrounded his daughter with pedophiles, predators, sadists and/or human traffickers. She, Z, had been marginalized by them.

I hope someone else can type what Mark K is saying....i just cant

MarkK: This is the worst case I have ever seen in my life.

Mark Klaas: This is just the worst case I have ever seen in my entire life.

murder weapon will be dificult to determine. Dismemberment will make that difficult to determine.

child could have been sold into sexual slavery

ME: recent news reports indicate LE does not find the alleged rape mentioned in warrants credible. (I should quote that this comes from a "source" close to the investigation whatever that means, NOT LE directly) http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/Tests--111133139.html

DanAustin, retired NY detective: searching for a murder weapon-hard to determine w/dismemberment; determine if severe blow to head. Until autopsy, we don't know if choked, strangled, hit over head, a victim of filicide (parent filling own daughter or son).

MarkK: at best, Adam is repulsive individual who surrounded his daughter with pedophiles, sexual predators and/or human traffickers. She, Z, had been marginalized by them.

Thanks mark K!!!! I agree........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member