Nancy Grace - Zahra coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jean C asked what the murder weapon was, and if LE knows.

Panel expert says there will be some sort of linkage back to the step mother to reveal what was going on in that household. Said perhaps Zahra was sold to give sexual favors for drugs, or many other possibilities.

Oh God, Marc Klass said this is the very worst case he has ever seen!

Marc Klaas: at best AB is a repulsive individual who allowed his daughter to be surrounded by sadists, human traffickers, rapists, etc. Theorizing possibly Zahra had been rented out; had been marginalized from society. Mentioning DPS reports, going back to 1999, against EB. The worst case he's ever seen in his life.

JC discussing DPS report re: black eye; different counties involved.

JC asking experts about a murder weapon. Guest saying it will be difficult (with dismemberment) to determine what the weapon was. He's saying Z wasn't appreciated, was unwanted; possible filicide. Need to wait and see what forensic evidence shows, linkage between AB/EB/two men alleged rapists. Also have to do behavioral autopsies on AB/EB.

Caller asking about connection between AB mentioning puberty on 911 call and if he knew she was raped. Dr. Stark saying such an odd thing; what was going on sexually that he would mention it? What was AB told, what was AB doing with his daughter, how did he see her - as a sexual being or little girl?

commercial

discussing the comment about puberty. Makes you wonder if he saw her as a sexual being or if he is just really niave about ten year old girls and puberty.

There are too many cases going on now. I can't keep up with them all.
The three little boys that most probably are dead. A new one now in Mobile with a missing boy and girl that may be dead.

Okay, Zahra Baker.
I may have missed this, but was there two bathrooms in the Baker home?

If there was only one bathroom and the bones and matter was still in the drain, it sounds like no one took a shower since this poor child was dismembered or everything would have been washed down and away. What about using the toilet? Did someone else let them use their facilities?

I just can't wrap my mind around this.

How much time would have passed before they called LE to report Zahra missing?

I was thinking that they may have had blood splatters on them when the LE arrived, either for the fire or later. They must have been filthy. The smell?

If there was blood and matter on the walls, floor, etc., could a ME determine time of death depending on the smell or solidity (?) of it?

One of the bad men claims that he never touched Zahra in his house? What does that mean? Did he come to her house?

This case is hurting me so bad.

God Bless and Hold Zahra So Tight!

Psych: 911 call reference to Z's puberty>makes you wonder (whether dad knew she had been raped); or is he extremely naive; did he see her as a sexual being or as a little girl?

I thought AB was the one who told LE that he and EB where at Octoberfest until 9:00 pm that evening with no mention of Zahra being there ? Am I wrong ?

warrants were to search for blood bone and matter in drains, I haven't seen where we know those items were found, just sought.

ETA we do know that blood evidence was collected from the home tho

what was it 33 swabs?

- Had to get blood splatter expert in (so much blood found)
- Found human tissue on the walls

I'm so wishing that blood spatter expert was Dexter Morgan right now...

Clips of AB and his Mom - yuck, I can't stand to look at that man at this time.

Wonder if the guy who got off on the murder charge for the dismemberment/murder case that JC was talking about was the father of the victim?

It was William Durst IIRC, he is a multimillionaire.

No luck - Stuart H. James of James & Associates Forensic Consultants Inc.

Dang. Well, he's fictional, anyway. But if there were ever a case that makes me want him to be real, it's this one.

Ok so now we have the fact that AB stayed in that house until he was evicted and he did not see the blood all over the walls not to mention the tissue of his daughter on the walls and apparently he did not take a shower, he knew exactly what was in that house and there was no way in hell he could clean up that mess...GRRR arrest him NOW.

Just wanted to point out that LE was in and out of the house for almost 3 weeks and didn't see anything, it wasn't until after EB started talking that they went back and tore the place up.

MOO blood evidence and spatter patterns were only detectable under the flourescent lighting the crime scene techs took in there during the comprehensive search.

I think up until then there wasn't just evidence laying around in an obvious way. LE were in and out of that house numerous time before their BIG search. IMO if there were obvious blood spatter on walls or elsewhere, LE would have locked down the home as a crime scene immediately.

The fact that they didn't indicates the did not yet know if the home was a crime scene.

Wait ... tissue and blood on the walls? What the hell happened in that house? How does that even happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin