The Evidence Trail - Zahra Baker

Question:
How do 2 unemployed (LOL) people afford a cell phone, a blackberry, camera's, DVD
and move around like they did???

http://content.news14.com/Zahra Warrants/13.pdf

Date of Search Oct.31/Nov.1 2010

The following items were seized:

33 blood swabs
hair and tissue
tissue scraping from wall
cut section of floor
cut section of wall
cut section of door frame
carpet fibres
3 latex gloves
hearing aid parts
knife w/ sheath
6 cans of paint

notebook w/ writings
assorted receipts
assorted certificates/cards for Zahra
stun gun
5 cell phones
kodak disposable camera
sanyo digital camera w/ memory card
photo CD w/ negatives
photo of Zahra
red towel
8 empty pill bottles
2 bottles w/pills
set of crutches
TV/VCR combo ??

The items seized above paint a horrid horrible disgusting picture. No matter what story/theory you try to weave out of it.

http://content.news14.com/Zahra Warrants/13.pdf

Date of Search Oct.31/Nov.1 2010

The following items were seized:

33 blood swabs
hair and tissue
tissue scraping from wall
cut section of floor
cut section of wall
cut section of door frame
carpet fibres
3 latex gloves
hearing aid parts
knife w/ sheath
6 cans of paint

notebook w/ writings
assorted receipts
assorted certificates/cards for Zahra
stun gun
5 cell phones
kodak disposable camera
sanyo digital camera w/ memory card
photo CD w/ negatives
photo of Zahra
red towel
8 empty pill bottles
2 bottles w/pills
set of crutches
TV/VCR combo ??

The items seized above paint a horrid horrible disgusting picture. No matter what story/theory you try to weave out of it.

I noted that carpeting was not listed. I also do not recall seeing photos of LE removing carpet from the house. Anyone?

I noted that carpeting was not listed. I also do not recall seeing photos of LE removing carpet from the house. Anyone?

I never saw LE remove carpet. Which is why I think LE retrieved the carpet fibers from the wood floor in Z's bedroom. That floor looks like sub-flooring to me, or at the very least, NOT a finished wood floor. I think it was covered in carpet. So if the carpet is no longer there, but LE retrieved carpet fibers from the wood floor, where is the carpet? I haven't heard anything about EB leading LE to that piece of evidence, but then, we don't have alot of information yet. I'd bet my bottom dollar, though, that that hole we see in the floor is right where the stain in the carpet would have been.

JMO

Can anyone tell me the location of the dumpster where EB said she disposed of the mattress? I can't find that info to save my soul.

Kat, this was in Charlie's post, maybe you can find it using this.........

The mattress and box springs went to 6 Congress in Granite Falls

There was no linky. Or maybe I just missed it.

Kat, this was in Charlie's post, maybe you can find it using this.........

The mattress and box springs went to 6 Congress in Granite Falls

There was no linky. Or maybe I just missed it.

Thanks, Teh. So the mattress was discarded in the Granite Falls apartment complex that the Mimms managed. The one where the Mimms suspected Zahra had been kept in the attic. :waitasec:

Looking again at the pictures of Zahra's bedroom, a few things come to mind:

1). The pieces of drywall removed appear to be relatively low to the floor. Which makes me wonder if death occured on the floor of the bedroom, rather than on the bed.
2). The curtain that was on window by hole in drywall, has been been removed. Search warrants do not list curtains retrieved, but they do mention "cloth material".
3). It appears, near the other window, that a small piece of drywall was also removed. Either that, or it's a hole in the wall created by someone other than LE.

http://www..com/2010/11/a-look-inside-zahra-baker’s-home/

Good point. Yet carpet fibers are listed. :waitasec:

There were pics of the black floor boards from the bathroom in the backyard. No mention of LE removing flooring from the bath? Those floorboards were then pulled up earlier and discarded outside the family home on 21st.

There were pics of the black floor boards from the bathroom in the backyard. No mention of LE removing flooring from the bath? Those floorboards were then pulled up earlier and discarded outside the family home on 21st.

You know, now that you mention it, I don't see bathroom OR kitchen flooring on any of these search warrants. And yet, you can clearly see the linoleum in kitchen has been removed.

Wonder if we'll see more bathroom/kitchen stuff on the other 2 warrants. :waitasec:

You know, now that you mention it, I don't see bathroom OR kitchen flooring on any of these search warrants. And yet, you can clearly see the linoleum in kitchen has been removed.

Wonder if we'll see more bathroom/kitchen stuff on the other 2 warrants. :waitasec:

I don't know about linoleum, but I do know about carpet. You can shampoo or steam clean carpet and the surface will be clean. The padding and/or flooring underneath will still have the stain. It is why sometimes stains reappear after you think you have cleaned it.

Hubby used to be a carpet installer years ago.

So LE could have just lifted the carpet out of the room, and scrapped the carpet fibers where they found the stain on the floor.

8 EMPTY pill bottles..........what was the drug in them????
funny the bottles were not thrown out.........

8 EMPTY pill bottles..........what was the drug in them????
funny the bottles were not thrown out.........

What stuck out to me moreso than the pill bottles was the stun gun. Now what on earth would that be needed for? :waitasec: MOO

see pics 88, 116, & 120/888 at this photobucket link - dated 11/16 Backyard of Baker House - Notice all of the black flooring boards that appear to have at least come from the bathroom. I am not sure what the kitchen was to have had for flooring - but LE didn't take these boards from the backyard. Not sure what that means - except maybe they were taken out before the dismemberment?

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Zahra Baker -NC-/

That whole bathroom was skeery looking to me! Was that over-ripe plum paint that was painted over the walls and tiles? Had it been peeled off the tiles? It looks like pieces (sheets) of the same paint are on the floor. It seemed odd to me too that plastic bottles of what look like cleansers or bleach were left in the bath tub. Like the initial cleaning job hadn't been completed yet. The searchers wouldn't have thrown them in there, would they? Creepy mold all over the tiles by the tub, too. I'd hate to even have to wash my hands in there!!

see pics 88, 116, & 120/888 at this photobucket link - dated 11/16 Backyard of Baker House - Notice all of the black flooring boards that appear to have at least come from the bathroom. I am not sure what the kitchen was to have had for flooring - but LE didn't take these boards from the backyard. Not sure what that means - except maybe they were taken out before the dismemberment?

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Zahra Baker -NC-/

It seems with the paint cans, and photos of inside the house, that there was a lot of remodeling/painting going on. I highly doubt Zahra's bedroom had been that bright pink/purple when the Bakers moved in, or that there was black paint in the living room. So someone could've been redoing the bathroom floor as well. What I am suspicious of, however, is the black paint over the tile in the bathroom since it looks like someone just hurriedly slapped it on there not realizing how easily it would peel off. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pigg7457
Back