TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
The neighbor was quite familiar with Haileys movements.
Always remember everyone is a suspect until an arrest is made.

I might be misreading here, but Billie is not gone off somewhere. As of about an hour ago, she was with LE. Hopefully, I will hear from her soon.

OMy she has been with LE all day and evening now!
Can LE keep you for 10 hours straight???

Hi everyone. I always come to this forum when I want to know the latest information about a missing child. I think you guys are all awesome. I've never posted before, but I felt from the beginning that something was amiss in HD's disappearance, so I decided to join. I've read all of your posts and I wondered if anyone else thought that maybe HD was trying to get to a phone when she was traced to her dad's, MB's, then the hotel? I thought there was no landline at BO's house, and BO left her cell for the kids to use when she was at work. If BO called her son on the cell, then the cell was at the house when he got home from his friend's. Why didn't HD take it with her? The neighbor allegedly saw her in the backyard talking on it for 30 minutes. Did I miss something?
SuperChicken I already love you for your name alone. What humility! Thanks for being here and getting brave with us. We need all input-even a Chicken's!

One lesson I learned that night/early morning, my child is high functioning aspergers. I have pounded in my children's heads to never go into a house where you don't know the person or without my permission. So she never went to a house for help. Thankfully she had a cell phone and called the police.

My grandson is also high functioning aspergers...........they take everything literally. I am so scared because he is only 11. We babysit after school every day.

It bugs me that her family has not heard form her.......just sayin'. As in is LE not letting her ?

my info is that he was unable to take it again today (wed) even though the news is reporting he took one and they are awaiting results. There will be no results. He is not cooperating.

bumping up

I might be misreading here, but Billie is not gone off somewhere. As of about an hour ago, she was with LE. Hopefully, I will hear from her soon.

cz - does Billie have family close by? Mom Dad or siblings?

If things are ok with SA then why isn't he at BO's house consoling /helping her?

BD has been with the Texas Rangers since early this afternoon.

snip

One key player hasn't been seen or heard from since early this afternoon; Billie Jean Dunn, the mother of Hailey left her house with Texas Rangers and hasn't been in contact with family members since, according to her son.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26382529/detail.html

So LE knows where SA is and mom is with LE.
They must not be together then.

CBS7NEWS on twitter has confirmed that SA has refused 3 polys today, according to DD and an uncle.

BD has been with the Texas Rangers since early this afternoon.

snip

One key player hasn't been seen or heard from since early this afternoon; Billie Jean Dunn, the mother of Hailey left her house with Texas Rangers and hasn't been in contact with family members since, according to her son.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26382529/detail.html

Her poor teenage son had to talk to the media and the media had the gall to talk to him :( :( Some people should be off limits :(

Our local here on the forum said he did NOT take todays either.

Respectfully I post: how do the locals know if he did or didn't take the poly? Do any of the locals have sources within LE to confirm if he took a poly or didn't? Right now there are conflicting articles regarding the poly.

We are seeing posts SA is not around and then SA is around. :banghead:

Another one by the same author - Protecting the Gift - is the one I have read. It changed the way I parent... I no longer am afraid to put my foot down or worry about others thinking I'm being overprotective. Excellent book... It really stresses to protect that gift of fear by not teaching your children to ignore what we would call their 'hinky meter'. Trust our own intuitions about situations, and teach our children to trust theirs.

Protecting the Gift (by Gavin de Becker)

images

I own both these books and they are EXCELLENT! ITA with you, Belimom- these books changed how I parented my kiddos when it came to safety. The first book, "The Gift of Fear" is geared more for women and the second for children (to be read by parents as some of the stories/examples used could be frightening to younger readers).

~Mish

ETA: Wish these books were required reading by all parents and anyone who works with children!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamabee1221