TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this normal to have the mom there all day?
and no contact with family?

Respectfully I post: how do the locals know if he did or didn't take the poly? Do any of the locals have sources within LE to confirm if he took a poly or didn't? Right now there are conflicting articles regarding the poly.

We are seeing posts SA is not around and then SA is around. :banghead:

No problem, its hard to tell who is right. soo many conflicting stories even within different media sources, i'll join you in the head bang :banghead:

CBS7NEWS on twitter has confirmed that SA has refused 3 polys today, according to DD and an uncle.

and there it is - guilty, guilty, guilty. I just hope to god she is alive somewhere, but its not looking good :(

CBS7NEWS on twitter has confirmed that SA has refused 3 polys today, according to DD and an uncle.

Here's the link

http://twitter.com/#!/cbs7news

some other tweets:

Hailey's mother, Billie Dunn, spent the evening away from home talking with authorities - according to family members

Hailey's uncle Dale says he took a polygraph test today and passed

Colrado City PD is not releasing any information regarding today's polygraph tests.

Hailey's brother D says that Adkins hasn't been seen since walking away from 3rd polygraph today. Claim is corroborated by 2 uncles.

According to Hailey Dunn's uncle and brother D: mom's boyfriend Shawn Adkins refused to take three polygraphs today.

From CBS7NEWS twit
Hailey's uncle Dale says he took a polygraph test today and passed.
6 minutes ago via Echofon

I guess the minutes are what is the latest and the 6 minute post is the most recent TWIT!

ETA: All I did was add the next twit.

http://twitter.com/CBS7NEWS

czgtz,

I just want to tell you that I am so very very very sorry that you, your family, the whole town, Hailey's family and friends are going through this! I cannot imagine what you are all going through right now. I feel so bad for each and every one of you. I know for sure it would be the same way here as the town I live in is only of 500 people. We have never had anything like this happen here and I sure hope that it never does. :(

So they are saying he IS missing? OMG, how hard is it to get a story straight, lol.

Could he be on the run and took her?
Just a speculation because I really feel that she would be in touch with her son, family and close friends!
Esp now...........

what? who on the run? If your thinking BF and Billie that be all over the news and all kind alerts would be out.. j/S

Is it possible that maybe Hailey's mom is being briefed about any information and perhaps given a chance to attempt to gather her thoughts before relaying any information to anyone? That might be a silly question since we don't know if Hailey's daddy is with her/LE. I'm just throwing it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member