TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the link

http://twitter.com/#!/cbs7news

some other tweets:

Hailey's mother, Billie Dunn, spent the evening away from home talking with authorities - according to family members

Hailey's uncle Dale says he took a polygraph test today and passed

Colrado City PD is not releasing any information regarding today's polygraph tests.

Hailey's brother D says that Adkins hasn't been seen since walking away from 3rd polygraph today. Claim is corroborated by 2 uncles.

According to Hailey Dunn's uncle and brother D: mom's boyfriend Shawn Adkins refused to take three polygraphs today.

Well that certainly clears everything up.

Ok..... so we're back to not knowing where he is now? If they think he could be guilty and/or think that he may pose a threat to her maybe they have her there for her own safety?

From CBS7NEWS twit
Hailey's uncle Dale says he took a polygraph test today and passed.
6 minutes ago via Echofon

I guess the minutes are what is the latest and the 6 minute post is the most recent TWIT!

Just to be clear, Uncle Dale passed his poly.

OMG....have they arrested him, yet? :furious:

They can't arrest him for refusing a poly. He has that right. They need evidence of a crime.....and his commital of a crime.

From CBS7NEWS twit

I guess the minutes are what is the latest and the 6 minute post is the most recent TWIT!

Meaning he himself (Uncle Dale) took the polygraph test and passed. Right?

From CBS7NEWS twit

Yes - The uncle passed HIS poly.

Is it possible that maybe Hailey's mom is being briefed about any information and perhaps given a chance to attempt to gather her thoughts before relaying any information to anyone? That might be a silly question since we don't know if Hailey's daddy is with her/LE. I'm just throwing it out.

I think being briefed then debriefed for the media. Hopefully their are hooking her up with a savvy victim's advocate to help her

CBS7NEWS on twitter has confirmed that SA has refused 3 polys today, according to DD and an uncle.

Unfortunatley I am not the least bit suprised , I hope Billie and the rest of the family is hanging in there

Billie's friend, Czgtz, has already told us that SA is NOT missing or 'on the run'. LE knows where he is. He just isn't cooperating....at least with the polygraph and clearing himself.

SA did NOT take a polygraph......refused 3 polys.--see CBS 7 News, Redcat's posts upthread
Uncle and DD took polygraphs.

Why is he on medication?Is it for his mental state and how would he be affected by a confrontation he had at work that morning?If he was physically sick,I don't see how antibiotics and such could affect a polygraph.Why talk on phone in backyard or hang in a shed?Most teens are in thier bedrooms,why wouldn't she be?This is very disturbing.

Rest assured TR/LE know where SA is. He can walk away, but he can't go far.
Not saying he is guilty, just saying there's no way they don't know where he is. No doubt hiding from media, etc

ETA - stray cat with the QuickDraw on our posts...

So they are saying he IS missing? OMG, how hard is it to get a story straight, lol.

maybe it means the family hasn't seen SA? not that that he's really missing - LE knows where he is?

IDK - it's just like the 'updated' articles that have old info. :banghead:

Well, I am glad the uncle passed his poly, but even more so that more family has surfaced.
In reality it only takes 30 seconds for a car to pull up next to a child and grap them and be gone.

Pray tonight that everything works out ok, Hailey found asap.
Til tomorrow........nite

Its on twitter, for CBS7NEWS

just for reference, a link is supposed to be provided for tweets,too. :blowkiss:

(And I have seen media tweet something, and then delete it so a link is good to catch those things.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member