TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your kidding, right? Children are having sex at 10-11 and their menstruating in 1st grade now.. n

Okay,so like mothers want thier little daughters to take birth control pills so they don't get pregnant?How about you're a child,you shouldn't have sex or maybe I shouldn't bring men into the home that my child is afraid of and doesn't like. JMO

My mom goes on crime library all the time. She even watches that channel ID too. I agree with Nancy don't see anything wrong.

Hah, why print out gory subjects then hide them under the bed or in box in the closet. Why not buy paperbacks or get a computer to follow true crime stories like WS'ers do.

As I surmised, there was an antibiotic mixed in with the pain med (which that is generic Vicodin up above). Lorazepam is generic Ativan. Honestly, that does make sense.

BUT, she is a nurse and knows these things. Plus, drug seekers are notorious for going to the ER with "tooth pain." (I transcribe ER reports all day long, so I know the "tricks of the trade," so to speak.)

140.00 for narcs usually will buy 5.00 each Lortab/Vicodin/Percocet or 20.00 each OxyContin (from what I have read). Depends on how strong the habit was. They could have gone through that 24 of Vicodin lickedy-split and needed more on the 27th.

In any event, her and AS's alleged narcotic habit does not make them murderers, but....gah, I have to wonder with all of the other stuff being reported.

It's like Kyron re-visited - small town, supposed safety, questionable activities and behaviors by "step" parents...:waitasec:

OMG I was a transcriptionist for 30 years. Before was a receptionist in ER and I could spot a drug addict a mile away when they said they had a toothache and could not get in to see their dentist. I'd ask for ID and some would just leave when I asked for that. Yes we have "heard/transcribed it all" and yes all day long and sometimes all night long.

Okay,so like mothers want thier little daughters to take birth control pills so they don't get pregnant?

I can not name how many times friends of family, or family members in Texas have told us "so and so is pregnant" and they are still in Junior high.

I am actually glad that those talks are being made, even if it is at a young age. All these tv shows that glorify teen pregnancy and "pregnancy pacts", I mean someone has to step in and be the reality for these young girls/women.

JMO

Finally! Some tears!

squeezed a few out...I think because Nancy was getting a little too close and backing her in a corner...in other words...tears for Billie..moo

According to Billie on her first NG appearance, Shawn was her boyfriend but he did NOT live with her. FWIW... Her visit the next day, he became her live-in b/f. Just another inconsistency in Mom's stories IMO...

I will bbl & hope to catch up in all of this.
I don't think that is so....she always said she lived with him.

The average age for a girl to lose her virginity is 16 and 17 for guys so yeah there are kids having sex at 10-11 but that's rare and disgusting.
It is far more often than you think. Dont' forget one in 4 girls are molested by the age of 12.

And how many of us googled those stories now that we read about them??? HAAAA

you guys it is not why she printed these things off but WHEN......AND FOR WHOM

moo

I don't want to be perceived as a bad person even by people who don't know me.
(snipped)

My thirteen year old daughter isn't in my house.
Somebody knows where she is.

REALLY long pause.
Anyone who is not watching has to watch that moment.
Such a statement of fact with no request for help.
(long pause)

No plea for help

She looked in on HD Monday morning to "ease her mind". Not "because I always check before I leave". Not for "peace of mind". You can only ease your mind if it was uneasy about the subject in the first place. I don't trust this liar one little bit!!!!!

And she said that when she checked on her at 6am, it was dark and it looked like she was laying in bed, but "I didn't go touch her, make sure it was her". Make sure it was her? Who else would it be? When I see my son lying in bed, I can tell it's him, even if he's partially covered with a blanket! Strange statement. Sorry if anyone has mentioned this, I keep stopping and rewinding NG so I am behind now on the show!

BD says the box with the crime stories Didn't LE said they were under the bed?

was in a box on top of the closet. No, Eileenhawkeye, I do believe I myself started this mistruth last night, when I misread that in the affidavit, and it stuck. :blushing:

lol so now we are going to get on Billie because she had the sex talk with her 13 year old daughter? I don't see any problem with that whatsoever. A little girl that I used to babysit has reportedly lost her virginity at 12 years old to some 17 year old boy. Kids these days ARE having sex as someone above said. I don't see any problem with her talking to Hailey about the birth control pill at her age. At 13 years old some schools have sexual education courses for kids. I think it's great that she talked to Hailey about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592