TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
If she didn't have internet at home, why not print out to read and bring home? What is odd about that?

WTH?She's 13,why would you talk to her about taking birth control?

Well, I hate to admit this but I was active at 13. I worked in a hospital for about 8 years. And there are the occational cases of preteen births. I have 2 teenage daughters. Talking to young teens about birth control, the birds and the bees is very important. We want them well informed AHEAD of time. Talking about it is not condoning underage sex.

Police can't verify to NG that neighbor saw Hailey in the backyard monday....

eta: Now BD has given the guy a name.. "Charles" and says he's not actually a neighbor but just some guy who was staying there...

Friggin seriously ! First I have heard of this guy ....

I can not name how many times friends of family, or family members in Texas have told us "so and so is pregnant" and they are still in Junior high.

I am actually glad that those talks are being made, even if it is at a young age. All these tv shows that glorify teen pregnancy and "pregnancy pacts", I mean someone has to step in and be the reality for this young girls/women.

JMO

It's not just Texas...........

When asked if she had changed anything in HD's room, BD said a friend or relative (paraphrasing):

"Picked up some of her clothes & folded them the other day."

Umm... had she not seen how the room looked before? Cranky has them on her PB page. The room was a mess. It would take more than just picking up/folding clothes to make it look as tidy as it did in the NG footage.

That's why they can't pin down a time line, all this time later. DD thinks she was playing games and would have been til midnight Sunday night. BD says she was in room watching tv at 10 Sunday night. BD says neighbor say HD on phone on Monday at noon; LE can't confirm. It wasn't the neighbor, it was dude who was staying with other dude who might be named Travis... Ughh

I don't want to be perceived as a bad person even by people who don't know me.
(snipped)

My thirteen year old daughter isn't in my house.
Somebody knows where she is.

REALLY long pause.
Anyone who is not watching has to watch that moment.
Such a statement of fact with no request for help.
(long pause)

No plea for help

Speaks volumes to me when actions belie words..Perfect opportunity to speak to Hailey and ...crickets..This is going to end much worse than I ever imagined...

NG seems to be defending BD and believing her.

And how many of us googled those stories now that we read about them??? HAAAA

But do we print them out, the goriest ones, and make a little collection under the bed.........I once printed out the BTK's word puzzle like all the other posters were doing during his final days before capture, but that's it.

Shawn left about 5:30am Monday

lol so now we are going to get on Billie because she had the sex talk with her 13 year old daughter? I don't see any problem with that whatsoever. A little girl that I used to babysit has reportedly lost her virginity at 12 years old to some 17 year old boy. Kids these days ARE having sex as someone above said. I don't see any problem with her talking to Hailey about the birth control pill at her age. At 13 years old some schools have sexual education courses for kids. I think it's great that she talked to Hailey about that.

That's not sex; that's a 17-year-old taking advantage of a 12-year-old. A high school senior who is interested in a 6th grader is a sicko and used the girl you babysat because no girl his own age will have sex with him.

How many are going to go t crimelibrary.com now. hit thanks!
I read there all the time...

it is WHEN she printed the stuff off... who asked her to do it.... when they asked her to do it... and was it a new thing with her..

anything new in her (mother's movements) needs to be examined. Look at the print out dates on those articles.

Look at the move in date of SA.

so I think thanks....... I read there at crime library but my kid is in his bed and my hubby is playing the drums

NG: I havent found the mom to be nonchalant.

Billie: I left about 6:30 AM.
Billie: SA left about 5:30 AM.

HAD TO BE TWO DIFFERENT CARS - CONFIRMED!!!

BD: I left about 6:30

NG: What time did SA leave?

BD: He left about 5:30 !

There was only one car! NG, oh please - figure it out. Search warrant for only ONE CAR!

SA should be arrested before midnight tonight if he has already been arrested. MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SA ping at BO's house ends at 240P but he says he was there and Hailey left at 3p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dallasgrl