Not open for further replies.
Today, 06:19 PM
sherbetjello

Whoa, Sparky just....

:0

{:|

:/

:0

This absolutely cracked me up, I had tears! I think I'm getting delirious from this case, but thanks for that!

OMG so do I!! Just finished the last thread and only on page 1 of this one, but had to say thanks to all who updated the press conference and to sherbert for this...I'm still laughing!!
[[back to reading..dang slow down people!!\\

How does anyone else feel about her having the guts to show up on NG tonight?

BD found out via news last night about the cell phone pings. Had been told by SA that he went straight to his moms.

Yeah, right. Anyone think it's pretty darn strange that if she is suddenly learning all of this incriminating stuff about SA that she's not angry as hell? Nope, she doesn't say "he lied to me!", no affect. Unbelievable (literally).

where is clint? he was supposed to be on last night?

He's probably grieving after all of the news in the past 24 hours and the direction it looks like it is headed. Probably doesn't want to be anywhere near her...I know if that was my ex who had put my child in danger that you probably could not trust me to be in the same room with him unless they had me heavily sedated.

When my daughter was missing for several hours and the police made us go home, the last I heard was a man tried to force her into his truck. I never shed a tear. I was too scared to cry and besides that I am not a crier. I was taught never to cry in front of anyone it shows weakness. I know it's stupid and I have raised my children differently. I may be wrong but BD looked like she was trying to be strong.

I wish I could agree with you in this case MCDRAW, I really do..and I wish that the tears were the only thing that bothered me...FAR from it though..

(Add 'average age for loss of virginity' to my google searches: check)

I think she is reading clue cards... that is why her eyes keep looking to the right.

Let me just say when my daughter was missing, the police did not want us to be out looking for my daughter. I fought it for a while and then I went home like they said. I have no idea what I would have done, had it lasted longer than 6 hours. Because I figured out real quick that her friends were leading me in circles and that it is a vast area to search....she could have been anywhere. The police insisted that we go home so that they would have somewhere to bring her if they found her. Again, Thankfully my daughter's case was nothing like Haileys because I don't think I would have survived.

And she said that when she checked on her at 6am, it was dark and it looked like she was laying in bed, but "I didn't go touch her, make sure it was her". Make sure it was her? Who else would it be? When I see my son lying in bed, I can tell it's him, even if he's partially covered with a blanket! Strange statement. Sorry if anyone has mentioned this, I keep stopping and rewinding NG so I am behind now on the show!

I agree. That sounded so awkwardly worded. It is almost like she is trying to back off her statement that she actually saw her that morning. And if there is no credible witness that she was on the phone in the backyard,--- then it looks really bad.

We have no confirmation one way or the other about mom's work hours that Monday.

We have seen - her shift 7AM - 7PM

But on 12/27 at 6:20 PM she was in Snyder at an ATM.

How did she get to work? or
Who's car was SA in that monring?

SA should be arrested before midnight tonight if he has already been arrested. MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

On what charge that the state will be ready to present evidence in 180 days? They are no where near that level imo. If they can haul him in on an unrelated drug charge they should do that tonight. moo

Nancy: Psssstt... Show the photos of SA playing in masks and knives in the woods with his friends. Ask about the masks!

I am bringing this back over... he gets to Hailey's house and than there is a 2.5 hour break in service (phone off.. or..out of reach perhaps))

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/images...Affidavits.PDF

SA's phone pinged tower 724 between 0635 and 0656

THEN THERE WAS A BREAK IN SERVICE UNTIL 0938

His phone than pinged tower 730 from 0938-2:40 pm (his mother's house) and 11 phone calls were made in that time frame

Anyone who believes that girls are not having sex before age 16 on average is very naive, IMO. Just watch some of those Middle School Confession shows on HBO, for one example, to get an idea of the level of sexuality going on in the schools. Maybe not intercourse all the time, but plenty of sexual acts, and these girls were the most innocent-looking children I've ever seen,mostly filmed in the Mid West. It is extremely common, and cannot be judged by pregnancies.

Well if she left at 6:30, did he come pick her up and they left somewhere together? This is my doubt at the moment now... I am finally seeing some hink, I have been keeping open mind. She almost might have just sealed this time line? I don't know. I am still undecided. This is why I want to continue to see facts laid out on her end.

Best I could do in the quad screen, but here is the bed and still,... no sheets.

dMGMR.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members