TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK I have an admission, I haven't watched NG(until tonight), I haven't watched any Videos on this case just been reading everyday. I am stunned how young the mother is and her....Bf. Jezzz they look like teenagers themselves.Boy what a different view on a case when you dont view video. I somewhat did this on purpose. I just wanted to distance myself from this one.
I'm speechless, I really pictured them older.

squeezed a few out...I think because Nancy was getting a little too close and backing her in a corner...in other words...tears for Billie..moo

When my daughter was missing for several hours and the police made us go home, the last I heard was a man tried to force her into his truck. I never shed a tear. I was too scared to cry and besides that I am not a crier. I was taught never to cry in front of anyone it shows weakness. I know it's stupid and I have raised my children differently. I may be wrong but BD looked like she was trying to be strong.

Reporter: He got a drink out of soda machine and then left (work). Left after 10 min.

Police say his cell phone is pinging around H's home (not his Mom's house).

car mom left in needs to be searched as well... so how did she get to work??? I have asked this over and over

Okay, BD and SA went to work separately. Who took BD to work? ASK HER THAT NANCY!!

I think something went down Sunday night and SA (with BD's knowledge) to HD with him to work Monday morn. He checked in for alibi (idiot way) and then left to do whatever came next. What DD witnessed after climbing thru the window at 4 pm was panic to rid the house of any evidence of struggle or worse...

HAD TO BE TWO DIFFERENT CARS - CONFIRMED!!!

BD: I left about 6:30

NG: What time did SA leave?

BD: He left about 5:30 !

There was only one car! NG, oh please - figure it out. Search warrant for only ONE CAR!
could she have gotten a ride with a coworker?? I wish she would ask!

BD found out via news last night about the cell phone pings. Had been told by SA that he went straight to his moms.

6:35 AM up to nearly 7 AM, he's pinging in Colorado City-the home.

BD: he told me the same thing (he told LE)

My 13 yr old and I had the sex talk a couple years ago and she has had sex ed in school the last 2 years. and her saying she didn't check to see if it was hailey-how is she suppose to say it? She now knows maybe hailey was gone or dead in bed at that point. Also the eyes darting around-her and cd have done that in every video i've seen. I think she's getting smacked in the face with the reality that her bf killed her daughter and honestly, how does someone process that the "right"way?

When asked if she had changed anything in HD's room, BD said a friend or relative (paraphrasing):

"Picked up some of her clothes & folded them the other day."

Umm... had she not seen how the room looked before? Cranky has them on her PB page. The room was a mess. It would take more than just picking up/folding clothes to make it look as tidy as it did in the NG footage.

None of that reading on crimetv.com mentioned forensics, evidence, or that LE comes back when they learn more. What the heck, clean it up, fold the clothes, vaccuum, stage it.

Caller saying she failed the poly, too.
Caller not seen her do anything to look for H.

Billie: Got a hold of all of our/her friends; got hold of the media; the flyers, keep her face out there...

I think that Billie is extremely gullible and naive. And I think that's the problem with her not believing Shawn did it.

None of that reading on crimetv.com mentioned forensics, evidence, or that LE comes back when they learn more. What the heck, clean it up, fold the clothes, vaccuum, stage it.

I thought the pic of the room was on 1/5 after the police had "tossed" her room. Does anyone know the timeline of the room being searched?

When my daughter was missing for several hours and the police made us go home, the last I heard was a man tried to force her into his truck. I never shed a tear. I was too scared to cry and besides that I am not a crier. I was taught never to cry in front of anyone it shows weakness. I know it's stupid and I have raised my children differently. I may be wrong but BD looked like she was trying to be strong.

FWIW. I'm not a crier either. I always try my best to be strong and handle everything thrown at me. It's a curse and a blessing all at the same time.

Thanks, McDraw. I agree - I have seen cases where the "no tears" thing has been used against innocent parents. IMO, the camera/public makes it so we have no idea what their natural responses are, so it doesn't factor for me, really. Also, I think the dimension changes when you have other young kids or people you want to be "strong" for.

That's not sex; that's a 17-year-old taking advantage of a 12-year-old. A high school senior who is interested in a 6th grader is a sicko and used the girl you babysat because no girl his own age will have sex with him.

And I think it is illegal because there is 5 years difference in age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duck67