TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want to know what was up with that shed. They went back there twice and took a couple of bags of evidence. So, what did they find in that shed?

Do we know what CD did for a living? It has probably been said but I have not gone back that far to see ! Lazy Susan !! IMO

I have not seen a response. I do know that several people have asked the friend (czgtz) but do not recall seeing a response.

Yet SA apparently had a laptop taken in by LE, I believe... very confused as to who does have internet and where they all logged on. I guess LE was looking into the library as one place some of the family used.

He had a black berry couldnt he tether that to the laptop?

It was revoked due to NSF check and not complying with Board of Nurse requirements, did not show for hearing. Waayy back in the threads.

The link above says she was practicing without a license. So I guess a fine for that is 1200.00?

I really want to know what was up with that shed. They went back there twice and took a couple of bags of evidence. So, what did they find in that shed?
Could not have been much it was so small, IMO just about a 10x10 metal portable like shed. the video I have seen just showed some trash and stuff ! I think it was in the search video ktxs.

Would like to know too. Is it only reported that bags
is all that was removed, meaning nothing larger than what would fit in an evidence bag?

Just happened to have it pulled up...

<snipped>

JONES: That she was afraid of him walking around at night. She said that he`d go in the bathroom and he`d use Billie`s phone and talk to people and then come out and just stand by her door. She said he -- she was just afraid of him. At this time, she was only, like, 11.

GRACE: Did she tell you anything other than him standing by her bedroom door at night?

JONES: No. She said he never tried any advances toward her or anything and...

GRACE: Did you ask her?

JONES: Yes, ma`am. I asked her a lot if he ever tried anything to her. And I told her, I said, If he ever tries anything, you tell your mom and your dad. I said, Don`t -- I said, He can`t -- he`s not going to get away with it, Hailey, if he ever touches you in any way.

GRACE: And what would she say? When you would tell her that, what would she say?

JONES: She said that she would and everything. And the last couple of months, I hadn`t seen her very much because her dad moved over to Colorado City. And she usually spends the night, sometimes the weekend with me, and I hadn`t seen her that much. But she always called me, almost every day.

GRACE: Have you shared your theory with your son, Hailey`s father?

JONES: Yes, I have. I told him that she was afraid of him.

GRACE: What did he say?

JONES: I don`t remember what he said. I know he was concerned, but I don`t really remember what he said. There were times he would talk to Billie, they would get into an argument. So I guess they just quit talking to each
other.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/13/ng.01.html

bbm~
Maybe it's just me, but it sounds like he was at least spending the night there...if not technically 'living' there 2 years ago..

It was revoked due to NSF check and not complying with Board of Nurse requirements, did not show for hearing. Waayy back in the threads.

These threads have been going so fast. Impossible to keep up on everything. Thanks

He had a black berry couldnt he tether that to the laptop?
I understood that was his Mothers Laptop from Big Spring ! It is in the affadvit, and also shows his Mom as owner of the account the blackberry was using. IMO

Would like to know too. Is it only reported that bags
is all that was removed, meaning nothing larger than what would fit in an evidence bag?
Well in the pictures I saw - one guy was holding two of those - ya know the brown paper ones like grocery stores used to have. Didn't look like there was much in them but it was hard to tell. And we don't know if it was just those 2 or were there more?

I really surprised that she doesn't have a warrant for writing a NSF check...and wonder why it would take her and her employer (according to her) 3 years to clear the matter up...WAY too many things here that make you go hmm..

I understood that was his Mothers Laptop from Big Spring ! It is in the affadvit, and also shows his Mom as owner of the account the blackberry was using. IMO
The affidavits said it was a dell inspiron that was from his mother's. It also said a "laptop computer" the belonged to SA.

She had a $1200. fine? Really? That is a little steep. Here in FL for Educator Certificate - if you get in trouble (drinking, drugs, hitting kids) you usually get a fine and a written reprimand. Even then - the fines are rarely over $500.

administrative costs for trying the case :cat:

She didn't show up for her hearing --now Why would she want to let her job go poof? Makes no sense imo.

Me too! They went twice........maybe they took a shovel or hoe or some tool for testing? I wish we had more facts about this case.
I'm afraid Hailey won't be found at all.........after being gone for 21 days.

administrative costs for trying the case :cat:

that's an awful lot of money to try a case that no one showed up too. geez. If she didn't have the money to renew her license what makes them think she'd be able to afford that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173