TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well in the pictures I saw - one guy was holding two of those - ya know the brown paper ones like grocery stores used to have. Didn't look like there was much in them but it was hard to tell. And we don't know if it was just those 2 or were there more?

This was a while back right? After his interveiw by LE?

Me too! They went twice........maybe they took a shovel or hoe or some tool for testing? I wish we had more facts about this case.
I'm afraid Hailey won't be found at all.........after being gone for 21 days.
I don't know they are hot on the trail IMO

That sounds extreme just for a failure to let a license expire, if expiration is what happened ! GEEZ.........IMO

the practice of any kind of medicine in any state without license is serious business...its no joke

She didn't show up for her hearing --now Why would she want to let her job go poof? Makes no sense imo.

She said because she had NO idea that the check she wrote was returned NSF..so I wonder why she didn't show up at the hearing to explain that if that were the case? She also said that she and her employer were working to straighten that out....whether any or all of that is true, well..who knows?

She said because she had NO idea that the check she wrote was returned NSF..so I wonder why she didn't show up at the hearing to explain that if that were the case? She also said that she and her employer were working to straighten that out....whether any or all of that is true, well..who knows?
not directed at you Pondering just jumping off your post

How do you NOT know about an NSF check? C'mon, really? Your bank usually charges a hefty fee for bouncing a check. And she didn't know? I just have a hard time wrapping my brain around that.

Would like to know too. Is it only reported that bags
is all that was removed, meaning nothing larger than what would fit in an evidence bag?

I know that I've read specifically (including all of BD/SA's 'crime' documents)what was taken from the residence when it was searched, but I don't remember ever reading details about what was in the bag(s) removed from the shed. Has the information just not been released by LE, or would the shed be covered by a separate search warrant? Anyone know?

Wonder if this is a help or a hinderance ? IMO Looks like a grid search with professional outdoorsman and searchers plus LE would be more beneficial !
Hopefully coming soon..............

How do you NOT know about an NSF check? C'mon, really? Your bank usually charges a hefty fee for bouncing a check. And she didn't know? I just have a hard time wrapping my brain around that.

Really, and she didn't check her account for a year? Cough, cough.

But she did say they had to check the account balance at the ATM so they'd know how much money was there on Dec. 27th. Two withdrawals, remember. :innocent: Obviously banking isn't her strength.

Unless she had a WHOLE LOT more money than I do..and apparently not if the check was returned! ..and for something so important as your livelihood, how DO you NOT know?...yeah, can't wrap my brain about that either..

That is surprising to me ~

Nope...They do however, require fingerprints for FBI background clearance and reporting of any misdemeanors, felonies, charges, arrests, convictions and dismissals...

Here are just a portion of the initial and renewal license requirements:

Have you, within the past 24 months or since your last renewal, for any criminal offense, including those pending appeal:

A. been convicted of a misdemeanor?
B. been convicted of a felony?
C. pled nolo contendere, no contest, or guilty?
D. received deferred adjudication?
E. been placed on community supervision or court-ordered probation, whether or not adjudicated guilty?
F. been sentenced to serve jail or prison time? court-ordered confinement?
G. been granted pre-trial diversion?
H. been arrested or have any pending criminal charges?
I. been cited or charged with any violation of the law?
J. been subject of a court-martial; Article 15 violation; or received any form of military judgment/punishment/action?
(You may only exclude Class C misdemeanor traffic violations or offenses previously disclosed to the Texas Board of Nursing on an initial renewal licensure application.)

NOTE: Expunged and Sealed Offenses: While expunged or sealed offenses, arrests, tickets, or citations need not be disclosed, it is your responsibility to ensure the offense, arrest, ticket or citation has, in fact, been expunged or sealed. It is recommended that you submit a copy of the Court Order expunging or sealing the record in question to our office with your application. Failure to reveal an offense, arrest, ticket, or citation that is not in fact expunged or sealed, will at a minimum, subject your license to a disciplinary fine. Non-disclosure of relevant offenses raises questions related to truthfulness and character.

http://www.bon.state.tx.us/olv/renewals.html

There are also other requirements that can be found on that page.

Oh...and if a nurse has been reported to and disciplined by the board for drug related crimes - then they will drug test them for a specific timeframe - but that's all part of their disciplinary action / orders.

I know that I've read specifically (including all of BD/SA's 'crime' documents)what was taken from the residence when it was searched, but I don't remember ever reading details about what was in the bag(s) removed from the shed. Has the information just not been released by LE, or would the shed be covered by a separate search warrant? Anyone know?
First, LE will never admit to the media or public what was taken as evidence in a case.

And I don't think there was a search warrant for the house - BD gave permission. Once permission is given there's no need to go get a warrant. So, I don't think we'll hear about the house and shed search.

Really, and she didn't check her account for a year? Cough, cough.

But she did say they had to check the account balance at the ATM so they'd know how much money was there on Dec. 27th. Two withdrawals, remember. :innocent: Obviously banking isn't her strength.

bbm~
neither is her memory...wouldn't want someone like that taking care of my loved one..

Nope...They do however, require fingerprints for FBI background clearance and reporting of any misdemeanors, felonies, charges, arrests, convictions and dismissals...

Here are just a portion of the initial and renewal license requirements:

Have you, within the past 24 months or since your last renewal, for any criminal offense, including those pending appeal:

A. been convicted of a misdemeanor?
B. been convicted of a felony?
C. pled nolo contendere, no contest, or guilty?
D. received deferred adjudication?
E. been placed on community supervision or court-ordered probation, whether or not adjudicated guilty?
F. been sentenced to serve jail or prison time? court-ordered confinement?
G. been granted pre-trial diversion?
H. been arrested or have any pending criminal charges?
I. been cited or charged with any violation of the law?
J. been subject of a court-martial; Article 15 violation; or received any form of military judgment/punishment/action?
(You may only exclude Class C misdemeanor traffic violations or offenses previously disclosed to the Texas Board of Nursing on an initial renewal licensure application.)

NOTE: Expunged and Sealed Offenses: While expunged or sealed offenses, arrests, tickets, or citations need not be disclosed, it is your responsibility to ensure the offense, arrest, ticket or citation has, in fact, been expunged or sealed. It is recommended that you submit a copy of the Court Order expunging or sealing the record in question to our office with your application. Failure to reveal an offense, arrest, ticket, or citation that is not in fact expunged or sealed, will at a minimum, subject your license to a disciplinary fine. Non-disclosure of relevant offenses raises questions related to truthfulness and character.

http://www.bon.state.tx.us/olv/renewals.html

There are also other requirements that can be found on that page.

Oh...and if a nurse has been reported to and disciplined by the board for drug related crimes - then they will drug test them for a specific timeframe - but that's all part of their disciplinary action / orders.

Maybe she didn't worry about the bounced check because she knew it wasn't getting renewed for other reasons by then?
BTW-excellent info. thank you!

Me too! They went twice........maybe they took a shovel or hoe or some tool for testing? I wish we had more facts about this case.
I'm afraid Hailey won't be found at all.........after being gone for 21 days.

Did we ever have confirmation that they went back a 2nd time? I remember seeing someone post it from a NG blog or FB post, but I don't recall ever seeing an article. Do you have a link...please?

What has become of the under house digging? JW
cz addressed that last night. She said they got the space opened up and LE said words to the effect that it didn't look like anybody had been under there in a long time. Said nothing was taken and they left.

I also wonder if there was an 'incident' that brought to light that she was practicing without a license or if the hospital was just notified.

In this area, one of the first things I would do, would be checking abandoned oil wells..........

I agree. Lots of them with lots of roads running around them and not thick with mesquite trees. Actually, there are many areas that aren't all trees, and some that are. If SA did something, it was made to look as if Haylie were abducted while walking to someone's house, and it's logical to think that she might be found off some road a ways or by an oil well that has been shut down due to the economy resulting in job losses and less workers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shhhhtheresrabbits