TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya know - I wonder if SA knew that BD and CD weren't divorced? IF he did then why propose? If he didn't - well. I just think that "finance" comment was off the cuff from SA to make it seem that they were just more than bf/gf.

I know CD has his fb relationship status listed as "engaged". I don't know how to take it with either of them LOL.

Ok everyone, I've been going through and removing posts that are off topic. Please stay on topic, it makes it very difficult for members to have to go through off topic posts.

You are more than welcome to start a thread in the jury room if you want to discuss something other than Hailey. Thanks.

Ima

I wonder if the hit at the landfill was on this couch?

OK guys. Let's get back to facts in the Hailey thread and FB and Social Networking in the Parking Lot.

Rumors are destructive to accurate sleuthing. We spend more time trying to figure out where information came from when we mix the two.

Social Networking in the Parking Lot please don't bring it here anymore. It is leading us down the yellow brick road and the Wizard of Oz isn't here to help us sort it all out. :floorlaugh:

Let's keep it separate please? :heart:

:bump:

Law Enforcement Investigating New Out-Of-State Lead In The Search For Hailey Dunn

Pete Kampfer told KTXS Sunday, they are following a lead in Memphis, Tennessee. Kampfer said he wasn not able to tell us anymore, except that they are looking into the lead.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26590286/detail.html

and sadly...this is how so many who are in Physical and Emotional abusive relationships act.

I know, I've seen it before. That's why it doesn't surprise me. I can't understand it, certainly, but I've seen it happen. And it's infuriating because these mothers, who are supposed to protect their children at all costs, are putting those children in harm's way.

But, this is how I can see why BD would allow SA to stick around. As sick and wrong as it is, it happens ALL the time. And these women don't want to see harm come to their children. They are just blinded by their inappropriate and unnecessary "need" for these men.

Law Enforcement Investigating New Out-Of-State Lead In The Search For Hailey Dunn

Pete Kampfer told KTXS Sunday, they are following a lead in Memphis, Tennessee. Kampfer said he wasn not able to tell us anymore, except that they are looking into the lead.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26590286/detail.html

Let's hope this pans out and they find her!! I try not to get too hopeful, but you never know!!

It's not just the picture. It is the whole situation. Moo Jmo

I fail to see even trying to look at the "whole picture" where anything shows that BD is jealous of Hailey.

:waitasec:

Ya know - I wonder if SA knew that BD and CD weren't divorced? IF he did then why propose? If he didn't - well. I just think that "finance" comment was off the cuff from SA to make it seem that they were just more than bf/gf.

You can propose to someone who is married, you just can't marry them until they are divorced :)

It was in Hailey's thread #39 [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125967"]TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #39 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame] She said that she had arranged for a friend to take them away for BD but the next day they were gone. She never mentioned who took them away.

Maybe MB's mother was at work? Is she a stay at home mom?

ETA.....I'm only bringing it up because everyone is making a jump to BD never checking MB's just because MB's mom never met her before. She may have very well went to MB's house and MB's mom was at work.

Here is all we know about Billie's communication with MB regarding Hailey's disappearance. It's from the Nancy Grace transcript. I haven't seen the issue of Billie attempting to talk to either MB or her mom anywhere else. I wondered why Nancy missed the chance to ask specifically whether Billie had contacted MB's mom; wish she would have!

GRACE: Now have you -- have you spoken with MB? Did that in fact happen? *referring to sleep over

B. DUNN: I hadn`t asked her about that. I`m letting the police handle MB. I do call her to ask her hey, what did Hailey say to you on Monday, did she call you Monday, did you guys text, did she say she was going somewhere else Monday, or with another friend Monday, and she tells me no.

GRACE: Did she say she even saw Hailey on Monday?

B. DUNN: She hasn`t told me that she did. No.

GRACE: OK. So to your knowledge, Hailey never went to MB`s?

B. DUNN: Right. That`s what she says.

Does anyone have a link to the videos of Shawn Adkins role playing? Thanks in advance. And thanks for posting the google map earlier.

Does anyone have a place where all of this is stored on him?

The Parking Lot has some photos of SA in his gear, but the videos seem to be gone now.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125252"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

The thing about ICP and juggalos and Slipknot and masks and everything else that creeps people out when these murders occur is that there are IMO, just as many murders committed by people who like classical music or country music or who have an obsession with say, poetry or fishing.

I think that people want to blame a certain type of music or way of life b/c it makes us feel safe - society can rest easy that it happened b/c those people were into that and as long as I keep my family away from that kind of nasty influence, then we'll be alright ... it's a natural way to react to a crime.

I find it really ironic that we question BD's hobby of reading true crime stories when it's precisely what we are all on WS for. Yes, we sleuth everything and that includes what the mother & b/f of a missing child's hobbies are but it's IMO highly unlikely that those hobbies have anything at all to do with the fact that Hailey is missing.

Serial killers might be drawn to reading about other serial killers but I think it's more frequent that most regular people who have varied interests and hobbies end up dating a pervert who snaps and kills their daughter. That doesn't make us feel very safe but it's closer to reality IMO.

Hope this made sense. Not meant to offend anyone. We're all just kind souls doing what little we can to make the world a better place.

What you say sounds true ideally, yet would I want my pretty teen daughter to go to a Slipknot concert and hang around with juggalos? Certainly not.
I would be frightened for her safety, much more so than if she were going to a classical music event. Just sayin...

And about SA's interest in serial killings. Did you see his post where he wonders out loud if any of the other mask wearers ever had the urge to snap and go on a killing spree? THAT is what sets him apart from other slasher movie enthusiasts. I have gone to Comicon several times and met wonderful fans who collect murder movie memorabelia. But SA was not your average film fan. He liked to envision himself a serial killer. That is NOT what the members here are doing imo. Far from it. The people here identify with the victims and the investigators, NOT the killers.

The search group said they will resume their search on Wednesday.

Snipped from TEH's link above...Why not till wednesday?

I know theres a time that comes when u step back and search less ect...but ALREADY?

and BTW thanks to all the wonderful searchers out there even those that are miles and miles away appreciate you so much.

SEARCH INfo=The next search for Hailey is set for Wednesday, January 26th at 9 am at the Housing Authority Building on Oak Street.

"Well he didn't really mean it!!! We were arguing! He said something because he was upset! He wouldn't ever REALLY hurt us! He's a good guy! He just lost his temper that ONE time! He loves us!"

Well, since BD months later apparently didn't know what LE were talking about in the affidavit, it sort of suggests that the threat was a very minor part of their fight that day.

Here is all we know about Billie's communication with MB regarding Hailey's disappearance. It's from the Nancy Grace transcript. I haven't seen the issue of Billie attempting to talk to either MB or her mom anywhere else. I wondered why Nancy missed the chance to ask specifically whether Billie had contacted MB's mom; wish she would have!

GRACE: Now have you -- have you spoken with MB? Did that in fact happen? *referring to sleep over

B. DUNN: I hadn`t asked her about that. I`m letting the police handle MB. I do call her to ask her hey, what did Hailey say to you on Monday, did she call you Monday, did you guys text, did she say she was going somewhere else Monday, or with another friend Monday, and she tells me no.

GRACE: Did she say she even saw Hailey on Monday?

B. DUNN: She hasn`t told me that she did. No.

GRACE: OK. So to your knowledge, Hailey never went to MB`s?

B. DUNN: Right. That`s what she says.

and the police should handle MB she is a child!

My last thought of the night....

It seems like.....just my opinion....S is very skilled...at....telling "stories", lying to B, convincing her of facts he wants her to believe, her believing him vs LE, and etc...

It is my opinion, and my opinion and suspicion only...that is why he agreed to be poly graphed...With all the suspicion on him, IMO...he thought..I can beat this machine..I can prove to B...show her......what I have told her/LE is true...

He thought he could "beat it".....IMO..his ego was HUGE since he had convincing lied so much....

But the results showed otherwise...when he saw he was not "convincing" he walked out...His deception was being noted....He was not convincing enough....

Now an atty to tell him what to do to "get out of it"......
all my opinion, my theory, my suspicions, and my 2 cents...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astoldbybels