TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been wondering about the conflict in the home around Christmas. From SA post on the MM site he calls BD his fiance. So I was thinking maybe he proposed to BD in private and HD found out this would be a permanent situation for her mom and SA. That could be the cause of a conflict. So i want to look at some clips to see if i could see a ring on BD finger. I don't see a ring on her left hand, but she does have one on her right hand. Maybe she is wearing it on the right to keep it quite that they are engaged.

In the raw video of BD she is being questioned about the affidavits and in the first half of the video she is twirling that ring around.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmhxY9YocUE

Any thought on this?

This thought just blows my mine....Why would ANY woman think about, or want to marry a man that less than a year ago, threatened her Life????

I can't understand that.....I just can't....

I have been wondering about the conflict in the home around Christmas. From SA post on the MM site he calls BD his fiance. So I was thinking maybe he proposed to BD in private and HD found out this would be a permanent situation for her mom and SA. That could be the cause of a conflict. So i want to look at some clips to see if i could see a ring on BD finger. I don't see a ring on her left hand, but she does have one on her right hand. Maybe she is wearing it on the right to keep it quite that they are engaged.

In the raw video of BD she is being questioned about the affidavits and in the first half of the video she is twirling that ring around.

Any thought on this?

It's hard to say who the ring is from. Could be a ring from SA and perhaps she hasn't had a chance to get it fitted.

She was quite nervous in this video. Kept scratching her head, neck and chin. And now I see her twirling her ring around which I didn't notice the first time.

Any thought on this?

Wow,you are so observant,I never even noticed that.Now I'm wondering about what was going on that week,also,if they had just become engaged.

So if the couch was taken out,the one Hailey had slept on till the week before Christmas,who took it,LE or was it SA's?

Ya know - I wonder if SA knew that BD and CD weren't divorced? IF he did then why propose? If he didn't - well. I just think that "finance" comment was off the cuff from SA to make it seem that they were just more than bf/gf.

I think of a POI as someone LE cannot clear, whereas a suspect is someone they have some sort of evidence on but not enough to make an arrest.

As far as SA possibly removing the battery from the phone for those two hours; what if he left work, not knowing what would happen once he got to the house, so he did not remove the battery (theory) until after it had happened? Too late to cover his tracks that he had been in CC, but at least LE would not be able to track where he went next...

Bolded by me...

That's why I am saying...Once he realized he did not take his phone battery when leaving work....and his phone pings show he went back to the house...and now H is missing...I believe he THEN...made up the story..he was fired...and because he was fired...he went BACK to the house...and NOW he has "explained away" his phone pings showing him going back home...

Just all theory of course...IMO...2 cents..

They are stating what they *believe* is true. SA and BD didn't swear to anything under oath, as far as we know, so saying that it is a fact that they did is wrong.

I thought the affidavit had to be signed.

Any thought on this?

BBM Very interesting. Good catch!

OK I am going back 2 threads to read...Post slowly :floorlaugh:

I was just wondering if you all had thought anymore about the signifigance of the shed search didnt they hit this twice?

Originally Posted by Walker007
Does anyone have a link to the videos of Shawn Adkins role playing? Thanks in advance. And thanks for posting the google map earlier.

Does anyone have a place where all of this is stored on him?

They attempted to delete all traces of their role playing videos..but a little too late.. NG plays them nightly when talking about Hailey's case and there are several members of Hailey's 2 FB pages that saved them to their computers as well.. FB pages are "Find Hailey Dunn" and "Help Find Hailey Dunn".. you can do a search thru those FB pages and find the videos in their entirety.. HTH:)

This thought just blows my mine....Why would ANY woman think about, or want to marry a man that less than a year ago, threatened her Life????

I can't understand that.....I just can't....

"Well he didn't really mean it!!! We were arguing! He said something because he was upset! He wouldn't ever REALLY hurt us! He's a good guy! He just lost his temper that ONE time! He loves us!"

They attempted to delete all traces of their role playing videos..but a little too late.. NG plays them nightly when talking about Hailey's case and there are several members of Hailey's 2 FB pages that saved them to their computers as well.. FB pages are "Find Hailey Dunn" and "Help Find Hailey Dunn".. you can do a search thru those FB pages and find the videos in their entirety.. HTH:)

I have 2 of them ..The one where he is in the boat and the one with BD in it...I didnt think to save them till they started deleting them. I wonder who told them we found them??? Cause they adn't signed on that account for 3 months.

Here where u can find them as well http://www.youtube.com/findhaileydunn

Another poster here had suggested that during questioning by LE that maybe SA admitted to threatening the family and that is how it morphed from BD and CD to BD and HD. Whether that was LE or the reporters who knows but I think it's possible. Another variation that makes Billie look less credible but there is a plausible explanation.

No, it would have been taken from a police report from the original 911 incident. It is quite possible that things might have been mixed up at that time.

"Well he didn't really mean it!!! We were arguing! He said something because he was upset! He wouldn't ever REALLY hurt us! He's a good guy! He just lost his temper that ONE time! He loves us!"

and sadly...this is how so many who are in Physical and Emotional abusive relationships act.

IMO....the guy has some serious......SERIOUS.....issues...

Someone who cannot be trusted....has lied, made death threats, and we...(thankfully....do not know ....whatever else about him unsavory he had done)

Just that alone....sets off alarms....

IMO...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members