2011.02.23 - Hailey's Grandma and Aunt Speak out on "Bring Them Home Now"

I missed that info. Who has a bat with nails? What is the purpose? TIA

So SA threatened the father of BD's children with a medieval mace (club with nails) and she STILL allowed this man to move into her home and be around her children?

I swear, everyday I think I have heard it all, and then something like this, something like ALL that has transpired today, pokes me in the eye and says, "Hey, here's another doozy for ya to think on!"

Who in their right mind would ever allow their children to be around or subjected to a person who exhibits that kind of behavior? It is no wonder DD has been removed from that home.

I need to go find my crane and try to lift my chin up off the floor AGAIN.

I would like to use a circumcision tool on the person that has harmed this child :(

What I found interesting is that GMA's (sister I think) is passing out flyers here in California. Can U imagine if she was here! I'd welcome her in my home with open arms -- San Diego is the coolest!

MOO

Mel

I'll be looking for Hailey here, too!

I don't know. Perhaps, not used to having to cope with too much. A bit foggy. But I can see why DD was placed with Billie's brother.

There wasn't really anywhere else for him to go... they wanted him removed from Billie's... we have heard nothing about his biological father being in the picture... and the brother appeared to be the most financially stable and family oriented person. I believe he also has children. While with grandparents he would be on his own with one adult.

Mary just said that SA is living with BD.

:thud: :panic: :pullhair: :noooo: :banghead:

I just wanted to say that I almost fell off my chair after reading all the updates in this case and I am rendered speechless.

What she said...

:chillout: :waiting: :therethere:

I've just been catching up on the latest articles from last night, listening to the radio show of Grandma and Hailey's aunt, and reading these threads, and boy, is my head aching. So much finger-pointing, so many conflicting stories, so much bull.

Yes, I thought I was listening to Grandma Flo all over again. :eek:

Billie's mother is Clint's mother's best friend!

If BD is so afraid of Shawn....never mind. :banghead:

With all the threats going on around that area, I'm glad I don't live there. "He threatened him." "He threatened them."

I think the radio hosts were stunned at what they were hearing. What a tangled web! :maddening:

Even family members say BD is putting Shawn first. It's not just us.

Radio Show:

Clint's Mom said that Billie is afraid of SA. She knows this because Billie came and spent the night w/her because Billie said she was afraid of SA. Clint's Mom said it had "something to do w/Shawn's ex-GF." She doesn't know her name (If she did, she would like to talk to her). Cause Billie said that SA held the woman (Ex-GF) hostage, and

SA threatened her and her son, Clint. Said he was gonna get a gun and kill everyone in her house (Clint and his Mom). On answering machine tape. SA thought Billie was seeing Clint, but Clint's Mom said that Clint was through with her.

And yet Billie is STILL with him after thinking he could hold his ex hostage and after he had threatened to kill others? And after her daughter has gone missing who was last seen by Shawn? Sorry but i think she should at the least be charged with child endangerment ( or whatever you have there)

I just heard Clint's Mom's plea to Hailey and for Hailey. So heartbreaking. Isn't that what we wanted Billie to say when NG and everyone else asked her if she had anything to say to Hailey? Grandma brought me to tears.

Instead, BD told Hailey the police took her phone, so call 911. :banghead: NG asked, "So what's your message...?" Even NG expected more from BD.

Grandma and Clint should have been the ones pleading for Hailey from the beginning... :cry:

CD's Mom re being told tonight that Clint said today that SA is innocent: Clint doesn't want to believe Billie could bring a person like that into his kids' lives. She also said that Clint has told her that everyone is a suspect until H is found.

Clint's Mom re the public's impression that Billie lacks emotion: she said that she has seen Billie cry over wanting Clint back. Billie's mother is Clint's Mom's best friend. Billie's mother told her that Billie cried all night long when she was there to stay with her daughter. Said every night that she was there, Billie cried.

Was she really crying over HD....or SA and this "mess".....or everyone knowing her parental guidance? Don't forget CD brought PT into HD's environment also. Someone who was going to put a hit on not only HD to hurt BD, but the X mother-in-law of CD's gf, and "some other person"---per CJ. This sounds so much like "meth heads"---not pot heads. imo

Was she really crying over HD....or SA and this "mess".....or everyone knowing her parental guidance? Don't forget CD brought PT into HD's environment also. Someone who was going to put a hit on not only HD to hurt BD, but the X mother-in-law of CD's gf, and "some other person"---per CJ. This sounds so much like "meth heads"---not pot heads. imo

Maybe it depends on who put the story out about PT really doesnt it? For eg if Billie has told someone this...then personally i dont believe it.

MOO

IMO, Clint's Mom is reserved about Billie because she's her best friend's daughter.

Clint's Sister, M: her feelings about Billie come across loud and clear.

Yes, I believe so, too.

Maybe it depends on who put the story out about PT really doesnt it? For eg if Billie has told someone this...then personally i dont believe it.

MOO

Since it has been "rumored" (I'd like clarification too) PT was dating BG (CD's half/step bro)--- and he threatened to harm BD and HD. I'm betting PT was pizzed because HD snitched on BG to BD and BD called CPS on him. (mushrooms). If BG was living with PT and her lover had to be removed because of this...and with this group...I'd believe it. imo

Since it has been "rumored" (I'd like clarification too) PT was dating BG (CD's half/step bro)--- and he threatened to harm BD and HD. I'm betting PT was pizzed because HD snitched on BG to BD and BD called CPS on him. (mushrooms). If BG was living with PT and her lover had to be removed because of this...and with this group...I'd believe it. imo

I thought it was said last night that it was Billie who was threatened and not Hailey?

After reading all these posts I am going to have to go and listen to this interview myself to get the full blown reality of it all .... Reading along it somewhat reminds me of the Cummings and Croslin clans.
What a friggin mess...........

After reading all these posts I am going to have to go and listen to this interview myself to get the full blown reality of it all .... Reading along it somewhat reminds me of the Cummings and Croslin clans.
What a friggin mess...........

I had the opposite reaction. As in after reading this thread, I'm glad I didn't listen to the show. lol

Thanks to everyone who did listen & posted!

After reading everything regarding all the new developments during the last week, regardless of who said what, thinks this and that, all I have to say is:

Poor Hailey. :(

Regardless of what things appear/may be with suspects, behavior etc., at the end of the day, I am very, very thankful that Mark Klaas and his organization, The Laura Recovery Center and Team Amber Rescue are all involved. Hailey deserves to be found. Hailey has some good people in her corner. That means there is hope.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txstar
Back