Mark Hawkins *Updated*

Casey must have been livid when she learned Mark H, like ex-boyfriend TonE, co-operated with LE and agreed to be wired..then...going to Baez's office and to her house WIRED!!!

Now these 2 are Agents of the State. right?

I think she'll be even more pizzed if she learns that RyanP was fallin all over himself to get into the jail and get KC to talk....
But maybe what we are seeing in the last motions hearings are the reasons why LE/the state never released anything like that-RyanP would have definately qualified as an agent of the state had he gone in under those circumstances-And Annie, and Mark H. (by the state, FBI aside) and anyone else that did not have a SOLID reason to want to question KC of their own free will and desire to find Caylee, without LE's prompting and assistance.

I think she'll be even more pizzed if she learns that RyanP was fallin all over himself to get into the jail and get KC to talk....
But maybe what we are seeing in the last motions hearings are the reasons why LE/the state never released anything like that-RyanP would have definately qualified as an agent of the state had he gone in under those circumstances-And Annie, and Mark H. (by the state, FBI aside) and anyone else that did not have a SOLID reason to want to question KC of their own free will and desire to find Caylee, without LE's prompting and assistance.

bbm
Definitely!!

And just for a refresher here is Ryan Pasley's July 30, 2008 Interview with Yuri Melich.

http://investigation.discovery.com/..._coverage/files/casey_anthony_documents04.pdf

-----------------
IMO Casey must have dumped Ryan (who has known Casey since they were 5/6 years old) as her BFF after reading his interview with Melich

Ryan told Yuri he spoke with Casey in the morning (the 16th I guess) and Ryan says
That's when I got the Zenaida Hernandez crap, and then, the Jeff Hopkins and all that..again..I was telling you yesterday that doesn't seem right to me."
"I have never heard of the name (ZFG) in my life and suddenly Case has known her for 4 years she said."

Intermezzo said:
IMO Casey must have dumped Ryan (who has known Casey since they were 5/6 years old) as her BFF after reading his interview with Melich

Ryan told Yuri he spoke with Casey in the morning (the 16th I guess) and Ryan says
That's when I got the Zenaida Hernandez crap, and then, the Jeff Hopkins and all that..again..I was telling you yesterday that doesn't seem right to me."
"I have never heard of the name (ZFG) in my life and suddenly Case has known her for 4 years she said."

Amazing....ICA has to one up everyone, just like dear old mom...

I nearly spit my coffee out when RP was asked about being a character witness for ICA, he said basically, I wouldn't be good...he's known ICA since he's 5 or 6 years old and said the past decade has been all lies. He's allegedly her BF and never heard of this ZFG person nor did he know she was Caylee's babysitter, last he knew of Kristina although he can't remember her name only references her at first as a caucasian name. Also ICA told RP, she wishes she basically never became a parent....CA called him to tell him to stay away from ICA, she's a sociopath...I wonder why CA felt the need to do this, humiliate ICA only made the hatred grow stronger. It appears from this end, CA pushed ICA to doing the unthinkable. Too controlling, telling her how to parent, etc...RP tries to say to ICA, well she's older and has more experience...blah...poor Caylee being a pawn between these two not realizing how far ICA hated being a mother...I can't see ICA getting anything less than a guilty on the captial murder. I've always thought, even if it were an accident, it can't be viewed as an accident since Caylee's remains were found with duct tape...Now I think about the miranda rights and the State cannot loose anything that pertains to ICA naming a nanny...It's all over everyone's tongue, their depos...ICA's mouth and the family...and CFS's report on how ICA was emotionally detached from Caylee...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

bbm
Definitely!!

And just for a refresher here is Ryan Pasley's July 30, 2008 Interview with Yuri Melich.

http://investigation.discovery.com/..._coverage/files/casey_anthony_documents04.pdf

-----------------

I'm wondering.....

YM: I'm not going to put you in that position. Uhm, with that being said, you know that you could actually set up visitations down there. And we're, we're, uh, contrary to what the news media is saying we're trying to keep vivitations, the video visitations confidential. So uh....
RP: Okay

If this vist ever happened? :waitasec:

bbm
Definitely!!

-----------------

Page 14 Line 11

YM: Let me guess. Was this Sports Authority at Waterford?

What's the Waterford connection? Does that location have a significant meaning to YM? TIA

Just so you all know I have Bumped the Ryan Pasley Thread and Quoted the posts discussing Ryan.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82570"]2008.07.30 Ryan P interview - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

For what it's worth, scroll down to comments by "USMC" (Fri. 24 Oct.), someone claiming he is Mark and that he & ICA never even kissed. Take it with a grain of salt, anyone could have written it of course, but it's interesting none-the-less.

http://humbleopinion.wordpress.com/2008/09/27/emails-from-mark-hawkins/

Hmm, look up at the post he was responding to which says in part "He (MH) was recently flown out to FL for this investigation." The post was dated October 23, 2008.

So if he is Caylee's father and it had been confirmed by October 2008, hmmmm. He comes to Orlando to "confront" KC/A's and "talk" with JB and voila it's all on tape.

Well, if MH claims to have never even kissed KC and from his 2007 emails it appears he is telling the truth, then I can see him wanting to be wired even more for his own protection when he met with KC and JB in October of 2008. My guess is FBI may have arranged it and they are holding onto the tape because it has no value or it has some value in another "parallel" case. Not saying it does, just seems like the subject was shut down pretty quickly when brought up in court. I think there is something embarrassing on that tape regarding JB. jmo

Well, if MH claims to have never even kissed KC and from his 2007 emails it appears he is telling the truth, then I can see him wanting to be wired even more for his own protection when he met with KC and JB in October of 2008. My guess is FBI may have arranged it and they are holding onto the tape because it has no value or it has some value in another "parallel" case. Not saying it does, just seems like the subject was shut down pretty quickly when brought up in court. I think there is something embarrassing on that tape regarding JB. jmo

I think it's very possible he was wired for his own protection and not for any other reason. However, I can't imagine him commenting on a blog. It just seems beyond the pale but who knows?

If, IF he is bio-dad, guess who's giving the impact statement?

Was anyone watching on a station that showed ICA's facial expression when that MH being wired statement was brought up?

Was anyone watching on a station that showed ICA's facial expression when that MH being wired statement was brought up?

I was wondering the same thing!

btw, I don't think any of this is a surprise to her. I don't even think she was surprised by the contents of anything Lee said on the stand either. Her anger was about the fact HE SAID IT. Not that she didn't know...

Contrary to others' belief she's kept in the dark, I think she knows everything her attorneys know. Maybe not their strategy (because it changes every two seconds, if they even have one), but everything else.

I think it's very possible he was wired for his own protection and not for any other reason. However, I can't imagine him commenting on a blog. It just seems beyond the pale but who knows?

I think if the intent of the wiring was for MH's own protection I can see why they would not release it in evidence. Now his emails back and forth prior to October 2008, they can use that. And what she was going to tell him had he been told by her in 2008 with her attorney present I think they could use that also. jmo

And it could just be that Caylee's conception was a one night stand, or a short fling? There seems to be the assumption that she had to be in a relationship with him for Caylee to have been conceived. Maybe he found about Lee and his ex-wife, and to get back at Lee, he slept with Casey one night, or a few times, never intending to have any sort of relationship with her, but she was the one that eventually pushed for a relationship later on, maybe after she figured out Mark H was Caylee's father? Or maybe she just met him through Lee and pursued him regardless of what his ex-wife had done to Lee? I can see her being that cold.

I think at least that what she had to tell was maybe that she was going to try and spring on him that he might be Caylee's father to get him to agree to do a DNA test and find out for sure. I mean, what else could be so important that she had tell him in person that he didn't already know about the situation developing in Florida? I highly doubt she was going to tell him he was the father, and that she killed Caylee too. Or maybe she was going to spin some yarn and try to get him to help her get away from all of this still? Maybe she thought Mark was still an out for her and she believed he could be convinced to do something for her or help her get away?

For some reason, no offense to Mark, I just don't believe that he never even kissed her. If he talked to her once, she tried and was probably successful in getting her way with him. I can't imagine she would talk to a male and not try to get in his bed soon after. Casey isn't just friends with any male in her life, more like friends with benefits.

Aedrys, maybe my timeline is scrambled but in that convo with him about "something she wanted to tell" wasn't Caylee already deceased? Why do you think she would have wanted him to get a DNA test?

Maybe her plan was to flee to CA and tell him in person that she'd given Caylee up for adoption; her father had molested her, her mother doesn't believe her; she feared her father would do the same to Caylee and she didn't want her to live in that kind of situation; her mother hates her; she can never ever go back and she's ready to start her beautiful life with him in CA.

Maybe her plan was to flee to CA and tell him in person that she'd given Caylee up for adoption; her father had molested her, her mother doesn't believe her; she feared her father would do the same to Caylee and she didn't want her to live in that kind of situation; her mother hates her; she can never ever go back and she's ready to start her beautiful life with him in CA.

Yeah. Some b.s. like that.

And it could just be that Caylee's conception was a one night stand, or a short fling? There seems to be the assumption that she had to be in a relationship with him for Caylee to have been conceived. Maybe he found about Lee and his ex-wife, and to get back at Lee, he slept with Casey one night, or a few times, never intending to have any sort of relationship with her, but she was the one that eventually pushed for a relationship later on, maybe after she figured out Mark H was Caylee's father? Or maybe she just met him through Lee and pursued him regardless of what his ex-wife had done to Lee? I can see her being that cold.

I think at least that what she had to tell was maybe that she was going to try and spring on him that he might be Caylee's father to get him to agree to do a DNA test and find out for sure. I mean, what else could be so important that she had tell him in person that he didn't already know about the situation developing in Florida? I highly doubt she was going to tell him he was the father, and that she killed Caylee too. Or maybe she was going to spin some yarn and try to get him to help her get away from all of this still? Maybe she thought Mark was still an out for her and she believed he could be convinced to do something for her or help her get away?

For some reason, no offense to Mark, I just don't believe that he never even kissed her. If he talked to her once, she tried and was probably successful in getting her way with him. I can't imagine she would talk to a male and not try to get in his bed soon after. Casey isn't just friends with any male in her life, more like friends with benefits.

bbm
the timeline doesn't fit
Caylee was conceived in the fall of 2004
Lee's irate myspace post about Tara was Dec 10, 2006..so it seems the events with Tara occured in the Fall of 2006 (he mentions Sunday Football)

Lee says in his myspace post that Tara went through a divorce, boyfriend, abortion and engagement all in about 1.5 months

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5395527/Lee-Anthony-Myspace-Blogging (starts on the bottom of page 2)

Reading it over again and the events Lee details of what Tara did can almost describe what Casey did...:twocents:

Gets pregnant by one man(A)....Lies and tells another man(B) the baby is his..eventually leaves him(B)..cuts all ties with bio dad(A)..and travels on to find the next man..(C)

bbm
Now that I think of it...who's credit card was Casey going to use to book a flight to California?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal
Back