TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
You poor people wanting pie...

I am blessed with an inability to cook... and a strong dislike for anything with 2 textures. Squishy inside and crunchy outside?? YUCK!

Apple's avatar does nothing for me. :innocent:

Though, that did give me the thought that someone could take treats over to the LE searching... obviously not a pie... but something still in the package. That'd be nice.

Don't take donuts though!

Ok I gotta go here before my partner thinks I was abducted... Take care everyone! Pray for some good news...

there you are. can you take a drive out to natchez and see what you can see?

:giggle: :eek:kay:
And pick us up an apple pie on your way back :Banane53:
oh....and maybe a gallon of vanilla ice cream:Banane48

Are they searching in more than one county?

If so, that does not sound as specific and/or promising as I had first hoped...

http://twitter.com/#!/willnunley
willnunley Will Nunley
Details about what prompted the search have not been released. #hollybobo

willnunley Will Nunley
Source: even though volunteer-led searches are not being organized, numerous law enforcement remain, following leads. #hollybobo

I would like to know what they do have but I know it might compromise the investgation.

Ive been following this case for a few days and mainly lurking. My Prayers go out to Holly and her family.

I have a gut feeling this person is someone Holly knows and possibly an ex friend. I feel this is personnal. It seems he has been watching her from afar and making notes of her comings and goings. If the blood is Holly's then it is possible he had a weapon and threatened her to comply with his demands. I believe after Holly was taken into the woods and closer to his vehicle she made an attempt to get away and scream and the neighbor heard her which prompted a 911 call. Does anyone know what time that call was?

Are they searching in more than one county?

If so, that does not sound as specific and/or promising as I had first hoped...

The reports I read said Decauter (sp?) County & Henderson County, which I believe are net to each other.

Are we thinking it's too late for anything further to come out today?

http://geology.com/county-map/tennessee.shtml

Benton County, where the sex offender is registered who was arrested on April 18th for stalking women, is adjacent/touching Decatur County, can't be too far. Also not far from Henderson County to the slight SW.

I still believe whoever abducted Holly specifically targeted her, knew her routine, etc., however not as a SO would. In other words, something personal. MOO

There have been reports of Decatur and Henderson counties being searched, and posts referring to a helicopter and multiple law enforcement agencies. Supposedly a "Tip" or some type of statement received caused these new searches but I find that hard to believe that it was anything truly relevant. As cluciano63 alluded to, I'm sorry to say that multiple counties doesn't sound like it is anything specific. They need something like "Check along this street" or "around this path."

I hope so - would love to see a break in this case.

I have a feeling that when the "break" FINALLY comes, we'll have a perp and Holly. I doubt any news until that happens, unfortunately :(

I still believe whoever abducted Holly specifically targeted her, knew her routine, etc., however not as a SO would. In other words, something personal. MOO

Same here...I think it's some good ole boy from the area (I think I can say that), being from TN...lol. Someone that got off from work, knew their routine, everyone thinks nah, he's ok, he wouldn't hurt a flea!

I guess I'm not convinced it has to be someone known to Holly. Some people are stalked for a while before they even know about it and sometimes by a complete stranger, who looks like their ex, or their mother, or whatever. And sometimes serial offenders scout around until they find their "type" and go from there.

Same here...I think it's some good ole boy from the area (I think I can say that), being from TN...lol. Someone that got off from work, knew their routine, everyone thinks nah, he's ok, he wouldn't hurt a flea!

Exactly. And while LE initially stated the perp may not be acting normally now, after the event, it's not always the case. And sadly, if Holly isn't still alive and wasn't for very long after the abduction, he may not even have missed work at all. MOO

I guess I'm not convinced it has to be someone known to Holly. Some people are stalked for a while before they even know about it and sometimes by a complete stranger, who looks like their ex, or their mother, or whatever. And sometimes serial offenders scout around until they find their "type" and go from there.

I think he "knows" her probably more than she knows him. its a small town so she may have had some minor contact with the guy. I imagine he is the obsessive type and targeted her specifically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back