State v Bradley Cooper 5-3-11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, maybe he didn't make eye contact w/JA because she just accused him of murder to police and all the neighbors. Do you think maybe that's why Cummings?

BC was fingered by the neighbors and the CPD as the suspect before lunch.

Yet, some wonder why he avoided eye contact, was hesitant to talk to police and congregate (memorial) with those accusing him.

But as a plan, you have to give Brad credit. He held his tongue in front of others, Planned well using his own expertise, started to be at home more and somehow, someway convinced Nancy to stay. Then, OOPS, Nancy just magically got randomly murdered. Brad is the poster child for the luckiest soon to be divorcé in the Country. MOO

Or another perspective - this was a "traditional" family where the husband focused on career while the wife stayed home to care for the children. Divorce turns both of those roles on their heads - and like what happened to me and thousands of other men - are forced (usually willing) to learn and perform a task that they are not accustomed to. Of course he started to stay home more - after the divorce he was to become a part-time homemaker!

And there are *many* people who simply do not air their dirty laundry in public. That's a good thing, btw.

Cummings is doing the same darn thing the CPD did--putting too much emphasis on what the friends and neighbors said. I was hoping and praying he would not do this. Fingers crossed that he will bring this back to Nancy, so the jury will 'feel' the person she was.

He needs to humanize NC. He's not doing that. These people (jury) need something to identify with. Stop taking for granted that they identify with her because a majority of them are women.

Twisting things again. That picture was several years old. Yeah, now it is! At the time it was only several months old!

I bet he got the pony tail idea from us on WS!

She didn't have an elastic in her hair and that means what??

He just lied about the missing shoes, when his detectives all admitted there was another pair of sauconys she's wearing in the Turkey Trot picture.

Nice job talking about what was/was not found in Nancy's hair.

She wasn't found with a ponytail holder therefore she wasn't running...Oh.My.Goodness.

The prosecution closed with what they believe to be the facts in this case. I think it was appropriate for them to bring up domestic violence. Control and murder by a spouse=domestic violence.

actually let's back up a bit.........my first reference was that if there is one woman on that jury that has been abused, boz just lost them............

i meant in that if they were on the fence or leaning toward ng.......that just may do it...........asking for a conviction on domestic abuse (only) is risky imo.....let them ask for the conviction based on concrete evidence

It's important imo. If she had gone running, she certainly would have had her hair back in a pony tail (with a band to hold it).

Now, maybe she had no intention of running, left to meet a friend, then it's a moot point. But for the running scenario, it's important.

It's important imo. If she had gone running, she certainly would have had her hair back in a pony tail (with a band to hold it).

Now, maybe she had no intention of running, left to meet a friend, then it's a moot point. But for the running scenario, it's important.

It's completely possible that it was removed with the shorts and shoes.

If you were a female with long hair you would understand. lol

You wouldn't go for a long run without having your hair tied back.

Irrelevant, but funny he suggested she was wearing pigtails because you could see some hair on the other shoulder. I guess he doesn't realize that hair in a pony tail doesn't stay in a tight tail as you run.

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Cummings: What was never found on her body was one of these (ponytail holder). #coopertrial
48 seconds ago

I guess they couldn't find anyone to testify that Nancy always had her hair in a pony tail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ecdub