2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
images

I keep saying this, but...:deadhorse:

The jury has already made their minds up about this. I am convinced they cannot be convinced that the body was not in the car. End of line.

:cow:

Judge tells jury need to discuss legal matters outside their presence. They're taken out of room. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 12:51 PM

And even tho the cans are sealed and don't smell right now...Logan has to just sit there during the entire length of sidebar! LOLOL

pointedly avoiding facing them from what I saw. ....loving this

KC looks scared!!! She is SCARED TO SMELL THAT SMELL AGAIN!! Open the cans!

Visit her own website. She seems like an aging flower child/hippy...

Quote from her site:

In some cases, with proper notice, she is available to instant message suggested questions to lead counsel as he or she conducts the cross examination in real time while Dorothy listens to the testimony of the defense expert.

I posted this because people have noticed and asked why Baez keeps getting texts while questioning or even talking with the judge...

In every study I've done, I have been in contact with the authors if there is a previous study and I want to replicate part or all of it very precisely. That's not a weakness in the publication.

It's true. Unless their paper is specifically a methods paper (one that describes a new method) or they haven't done anything beyond well-referenced methods, there's almost always something summarized for brevity that could be further explained. And actually I've even had to contact authors of methods papers come to think of it. It's rare and perhaps impossible to get a complete 'users manual' in a publication.

FGS my Aunt Fanny....get on with it.:banghead:

Ouch - JA is losing his temper!

As an unofficial *mock juror* this does NOT look good when JA slams the cans down & raises his voice to the witness. IMO, it's unprofessional.

Just sayin'.

Really? I totally disagree. I think the jury gets tired of being bored out of their minds and the passion JA shows is even just a bit of excitement in mundane days. If I was on the jury, and the State was fighting for justice for a 2 year old murdered child who was thrown out like trash, I'd EXPECT AND HOPE to see this type of passion! Do people want them to speak in monotone voices and pet all the witnesses heads? Go get 'em JA :great:

I keep saying this, but...:deadhorse:

The jury has already made their minds up about this. I am convinced they cannot be convinced that the body was not in the car. End of line.

:cow:

I totally agree.

Too bad the lid didn't come off the can when it was slammed............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleuthholmes