Tim Miller: Possible Lawsuit against Casey

If it was never proven that Casey knew where the remains were, when (or how) was it proven that Casey knew Caylee was dead? Baez's opening statement is not evidence or proof.

Besides the Anthonys, who was searching for an alive Caylee? Tim certainly wasn't.

To be truthful Nothing was proven by the defense or the prosecution.
But I believe TM is using what was said in opening statements by JB in the civil case, that KC knew that Caylee had drown. You ARE totally right nothing has been proven in this case and we most likely won't ever know the truth.

But I believe TM is using what was said in opening statements by JB in the civil case, that KC knew that Caylee had drown. You ARE totally right nothing has been proven in this case and we most likely won't ever know the truth.

I've seen this posted repeatedly. Exactly who is this 'we' you speak of?

*I* know the truth and so do at least two thirds of the country.

I know the truth despite the lies Casey Anthony and her family told. I know the truth despite the unethical shenanigans of the defense team. I know the truth despite the boogus verdict of twelve irresponsible and arrogant jurors.

The truth is that Casey Anthony killed her child, tossed her into the swamp to rot and went about her business without skipping a beat.

Without a doubt, *I* know the truth.

I know the truth despite the lies Casey Anthony and her family told. I know the truth despite the unethical shenanigans of the defense team. I know the truth despite the boogus verdict of twelve irresponsible and arrogant jurors.

The truth is that Casey Anthony killed her child, tossed her into the swamp to rot and went about her business without skipping a beat.

:tyou::tyou::tyou:

Me too.
I watched this case from the moment she was arrested, read every document, watched every hearing, watched every day of the trial and never for one moment has there been any doubt in my mind that she was 100% guilty.
The verdict was a terrible and shameful injustice to a murdered child.

BBM - That's classic. TM was used with an alterior motive. Not the other way around.

Anyone think that if the pictures of KC were arranged to be taken by KC or the DT that it will come out at the civil trial. jmo

Anyone think that if the pictures of KC were arranged to be taken by KC or the DT that it will come out at the civil trial. jmo

I rather doubt it. I think it's KC's actions between the time TM set foot on the Anthony property until Caylee was found that will support that case.

There is no way that you know the truth. You may have a theory but you don't know. I watched the trial also, with Eagle eyes, but my theory most likely isn't the 100 percent truth. Everyone here or the majority blames the jury but in reality the state/prosecution took a big risk when they over charged the accused, according to the evidence that was presented. I most certainly don't think that KC is innocent. The problem is you can't convict someone of a crime unless you know beyond a reasonable doubt if the death was accidental, or intentional. That wasn't proven.
I think that TM knew early in the search that he would be looking for a deceased Caylee. I don't know enough of his evidence to know what will happen with his civil case. If KC told him she was alive, and he was looking for a deceased Caylee, how will that play in the case?

I rather doubt it. I think it's KC's actions between the time TM set foot on the Anthony property until Caylee was found that will support that case.

Well, if you look at the reasoning for the A's to have called TM in the first place. If they knew Caylee was dead why call TM to search. We know GA suspected Caylee was dead. We know KC knew Caylee was dead. What was the point of calling TM in? And as soon as they started searching the Suburban area CA "fired" TM. The A's did not want him anywhere near that area. So they knew. It amazes me how everyone who ever tried to help find this child in this case has been vilifiled by the A's. jmo

Tim Miller will be suing Casey in Civil Court, just as Fred Goldman successfully sued O.J.. It's a different playing field with lesser standards. It will be tough to find a jury that hasn't heard of this case and hasn't formed an opinion. (Heck, if I lived in Orange County, FL I'd lobby to be on the jury myself.) I expect the jury will want to show the "Pinellas County 12" how it's really done. I also expect Tim Miller to prevail.

I hope Tim can just "consider the source" as far as the abuse he had to endure from Cindy Anthony. She's an equal opportunity hater. (She spews her hate on everyone.) Just ask her neighborhood. She has to tie a bone around her neck to get her dogs to play with her!

There's a special place in heaven for men like Tim. :angel:

Fred Goldman had a personal investment in the civil suit because he lost his son. I don't know how asking to re-coop donated money will play out in TM's suit.

As far as Fred Goldman, this is what he said about the verdict.

Ron’s father, Fred, joined Martha MacCallum with reaction to the verdict, saying he followed the Anthony trial and wasn’t surprised at the outcome because “there just wasn’t the hard evidence that I think is necessary to convict someone.” Goldman said that he understands the emotional tie being made between the Simpson and Anthony cases, but that a big difference is that in the murder of his son, there was a hefty amount of hard evidence that proved Simpson’s guilt. Yet, he was still found not guilty.

I agree with you about Tim he came to help, and ended up in a nightmare. I hope he does win, but realistically I'm not sure how the case will go. I can only give my opinion like everyone else.
YMOO

Well, if you look at the reasoning for the A's to have called TM in the first place. If they knew Caylee was dead why call TM to search. We know GA suspected Caylee was dead. We know KC knew Caylee was dead. What was the point of calling TM in? And as soon as they started searching the Suburban area CA "fired" TM. The A's did not want him anywhere near that area. So they knew. It amazes me how everyone who ever tried to help find this child in this case has been vilifiled by the A's. jmo

I agree with you, something wasn't right between CA and Tim Miller. I was under the impression that the A's wanted the truth, but maybe they knew all along about Suburban Dr.

There is no way that you know the truth. You may have a theory but you don't know. I watched the trial also, with Eagle eyes, but my theory most likely isn't the 100 percent truth. Everyone here or the majority blames the jury but in reality the state/prosecution took a big risk when they over charged the accused, according to the evidence that was presented. I most certainly don't think that KC is innocent. The problem is you can't convict someone of a crime unless you know beyond a reasonable doubt if the death was accidental, or intentional. That wasn't proven.
I think that TM knew early in the search that he would be looking for a deceased Caylee. I don't know enough of his evidence to know what will happen with his civil case. If KC told him she was alive, and he was looking for a deceased Caylee, how will that play in the case?

Civil is different than criminal. They don't have to know the details of what, when, where and how. Their concern is when KC knew her child was deceased and in their belief was TM called in to make it look more like a missing child case other than the mother killed her child case. Defense told the criminal jury Caylee drowned on June 16, 2008 and KC was aware of it and so was GA. We know Caylee died and we know approximately when. Clearly KC told JB Caylee drowned and it's documented. jmo

Yes... yes I do know the truth. Unlike the Pinellas 12 and a few others here, I was able to connect the dots.

Tim Miller was used by Anthony's just as so many others were - until he got too close to the truth. I believe he has a good case.

Where is the "beyond a reasonable doubt" that it was an accident? There is none. A picture "suggesting" a likely "scenario" does not make a case for an accident. The only evidence IN the entire case is what the State brought out. That was all there was to work with here. Tangible and intangible, it had it all. Weigh that against what the defense tried to shove down the throats of the jury and what do you have? Somebody's lying! I know in my heart what the truth is and you nor anyone else can tell me different. A child is dead and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that she didn't get that way all by herself.

Yes... yes I do know the truth. Unlike the Pinellas 12 and a few others here, I was able to connect the dots.

Tim Miller was used by Anthony's just as so many others were - until he got too close to the truth. I believe he has a good case.

Can you tell me how you know the truth? Not arguing just asking. How did you connect the dots with evidence that was proven and entered in the court room, not speculation? I didn't see any evidence that was direct enough to sentence KC that didn't have doubt.

Where is the "beyond a reasonable doubt" that it was an accident? There is none. A picture "suggesting" a likely "scenario" does not make a case for an accident. The only evidence IN the entire case is what the State brought out. That was all there was to work with here. Tangible and intangible, it had it all. Weigh that against what the defense tried to shove down the throats of the jury and what do you have? Somebody's lying! I know in my heart what the truth is and you nor anyone else can tell me different. A child is dead and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that she didn't get that way all by herself.

The drowning theory by the Defense was to create reasonable doubt.(I certainly don't know if it was true or not, because it wasn't proven)
The state put on their case and were the ones that had to prove murder, and what they thought had happened. I know they, the state thought they had a slam dunk case, but it just didn't happen that way in the court room.
You are totally correct that the child died, not by herself, but how? There wasn't enough evidence, for me, to prove murder, beyond a reasonable doubt. Did KC lie, yes, and she was convicted of that. Did she make chloroform? Not Proven. Did SHE use Duck Tape? not proven.(it wasn't proven that she used duck tape) There are a lot of ways she could have died. The theory that had to be considered to prosecute KC is what the state/prosecution gave to the jury.

Can you tell me how you know the truth? Not arguing just asking. How did you connect the dots with evidence that was proven and entered in the court room, not speculation? I didn't see any evidence that was direct enough to sentence KC that didn't have doubt.

I've stated how I've come to my decision numerous times so I'm not going to go through it all again. It's like spitting in the wind. You may want to search my posts to find your answer. However, to hit but a few of the highlights...

31 days passed before the child was reported missing - and not reported missing by her own mother but by her grandmother. This is FACT, not speculation.

During those 31 days she never once attempted to find her 'missing' daughter. Instead she lied as she reported Caylee off touring Florida with a non existent nanny while spending her time dancing in nightclubs and laying about all day getting laid. FACT, not speculation.

There was evidence of decomposition in the trunk of HER car which she had control of during those 31 days. FACT, not speculation.

During those 31 days she got a tattoo celebrating the good life while her child was 'missing'. She told the tattoo artist that Caylee was alive. FACT, not speculation.

Just a few of the FACTS in evidence. I connected the dots and found she's guilty beyond a reasonable doubt by applying common sense - something the jurors did not choose to exercise.

Apparently you don't see enough direct evidence. I do.

I've stated how I've come to my decision numerous times so I'm not going to go through it all again. It's like spitting in the wind. You may want to search my posts to find your answer. However, to hit but a few of the highlights...

31 days passed before the child was reported missing - and not reported missing by her own mother but by her grandmother. This is FACT, not speculation.

During those 31 days she never once attempted to find her 'missing' daughter. Instead she lied as she reported Caylee off touring Florida with a non existent nanny while spending her time dancing in nightclubs and laying about all day getting laid. FACT, not speculation.

There was evidence of decomposition in the trunk of HER car which she had control of during those 31 days. FACT, not speculation.

During those 31 days she got a tattoo celebrating the good life while her child was 'missing'. She told the tattoo artist that Caylee was alive. FACT, not speculation.

Just a few of the FACTS in evidence. I connected the dots and found she's guilty beyond a reasonable doubt by applying common sense - something the jurors did not choose to exercise.

Ahhh, now it all makes sense...wait, where did I hear that before??? :waitasec:

another post where i need a thanks "avalance": hitting the button once doesnt cut it...suzihawk, just simply =:rocker: you rock!!!!

The drowning theory by the Defense was to create reasonable doubt. (I certainly don't know if it was true or not, because it wasn't proven) The state put on their case and were the ones that had to prove murder, and what they thought had happened. I know they, the state thought they had a slam dunk case, but it just didn't happen that way in the court room.

It didn't need to be proven, just beyond "A" reasonable doubt". IMO, having ANY chloroform in your trunk along with a stain, suspected grave wax on napkins taken from a trash bag from that SAME trunk, "duct", not "duck" tape proven to be attached to the child's skull and proven to have come from the A's, the pooh blanket, the laundry bag that also was proven to have come from the A's home, the testimony of the neighbor having seen KC backed into the garage on 6/17/08, borrowing the shovel the same day from that same neighbor, the sticker silhouette on said duct tape, the 31 days w/o reporting your own child missing and then getting the date wrong (first reported to go missing on 6/9/08, not 6/16/08), the lies upon lies.

You say she has been punished for the lying....small consequence since they all culminated in the timeframe that Caylee went missing and she will continue to suffer for the lies she told to others with law suits coming her way, so she's far from done.

You are totally correct that the child died, not by herself, but how?

At the very least, she should have gotten the lesser charge of abuse and neglect if they couldn't conclude that the duct tape or the chloroform did it. They had proof through testimony and science that there was a dead body in KC's trunk and the only one that was dead was Caylee. LDB tried to get the message across all those times when KC stated Caylee was with the "nanny", "where was Caylee"? The jury never got it. They did not listen to what she was trying to tell them. She was in the trunk of that car. So, why isn't that regarded as child neglect and abuse?

There wasn't enough evidence, for me, to prove murder, beyond a reasonable doubt. Did KC lie, yes, and she was convicted of that. Did she make chloroform? Not Proven. Did SHE use Duck Tape? not proven.(it wasn't proven that she used duck tape) There are a lot of ways she could have died.

However she died, it was at the hands of her mother. By KC's own admission she was the last person Caylee was "seen" with. Whether she just gave her a drug, a pill, something in a sippy cup, whatever, she wanted her out of her hair so she could go enjoy her social activities. "Nanny" was the trunk and that's where I believe she died. Most of the time, the DT witnesses ended up being witnesses for the State because they were either wrong in their answers or uninformed and that was brought out by the prosecutors, wo why didn't the jury pick all this apart and recognize that?

The theory that had to be considered to prosecute KC is what the state/prosecution gave to the jury.

IMO, they had more than enough to see beyond a reasonable doubt that KC was guilty of at least the lesser charge. I feel she got away with the ultimate crime but, maybe someday if Caylee's "clothes that we've never found" will tell the full story.

Comments in color are mine. Sorry to have gotten O/T

Don't know where to put this.........48 hours, I.D. on at 9pm EST on the Anthony case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173
Back