Tim Miller: Possible Lawsuit against Casey

The drowning theory by the Defense was to create reasonable doubt.(I certainly don't know if it was true or not, because it wasn't proven)
The state put on their case and were the ones that had to prove murder, and what they thought had happened. I know they, the state thought they had a slam dunk case, but it just didn't happen that way in the court room.
You are totally correct that the child died, not by herself, but how? There wasn't enough evidence, for me, to prove murder, beyond a reasonable doubt. Did KC lie, yes, and she was convicted of that. Did she make chloroform? Not Proven. Did SHE use Duck Tape? not proven.(it wasn't proven that she used duck tape) There are a lot of ways she could have died. The theory that had to be considered to prosecute KC is what the state/prosecution gave to the jury.

NOT true.. It wasnt ONLY the theory prosection presented. If you go back and listen to closing arguments by JA you will see..

I searched for the proper thread to post this on...This thread is the closest I came to the TES Lawsuit against Casey

From today's (Oct 13, 2008), news thread

TEXAS EQUUSEARCH MOUNTED SEARCH AND RECOVERY vs. ANTHONY, CASEY
OTHER EVENTS AND HEARINGS
10/11/2011 Memorandum of Law
10/11/2011 Letter
10/11/2011 Notice of Hearing 10/19/2011 2:30pm
10/11/2011 Motion to Compel Discovery Responses from Casey Anthony and Incorporated Memorandum of Law

http://www.myorangeclerk.com

IIRC it was Cindy that contacted TES. Would it not have bearing on the case if KC (knowing her child was never missing) did not make that contact.

Maybe I am just confused as I can't recall the specifics regarding the initial TES contact.

Cindy was on the Dana Pretzer show and he told her about Tim and TES and offered to pass on Tim's contact details etc. Cindy then called Tim and the rest is history.

I've stated how I've come to my decision numerous times so I'm not going to go through it all again. It's like spitting in the wind. You may want to search my posts to find your answer. However, to hit but a few of the highlights...

31 days passed before the child was reported missing - and not reported missing by her own mother but by her grandmother. This is FACT, not speculation.

During those 31 days she never once attempted to find her 'missing' daughter. Instead she lied as she reported Caylee off touring Florida with a non existent nanny while spending her time dancing in nightclubs and laying about all day getting laid. FACT, not speculation.

There was evidence of decomposition in the trunk of HER car which she had control of during those 31 days. FACT, not speculation.

During those 31 days she got a tattoo celebrating the good life while her child was 'missing'. She told the tattoo artist that Caylee was alive. FACT, not speculation.

Just a few of the FACTS in evidence. I connected the dots and found she's guilty beyond a reasonable doubt by applying common sense - something the jurors did not choose to exercise.

Apparently you don't see enough direct evidence. I do.

suzihawk. That says it all. If there was room, I'd add this post to my signature line. :rocker:

IIRC it was Cindy that contacted TES. Would it not have bearing on the case if KC (knowing her child was never missing) did not make that contact.

Maybe I am just confused as I can't recall the specifics regarding the initial TES contact.
There was something about Casey being involved in a TES discussion when she was out on bail...the whole "put an x" on where they (TES) should start looking. I was concerned about the connection, but someone explained it somewhere here and it made sense. Just wish I remembered what it was...lol.

I searched for the proper thread to post this on...This thread is the closest I came to the TES Lawsuit against Casey

From today's (Oct 13, 2008), news thread
The party's just getting started!

There was something about Casey being involved in a TES discussion when she was out on bail...the whole "put an x" on where they (TES) should start looking. I was concerned about the connection, but someone explained it somewhere here and it made sense. Just wish I remembered what it was...lol.

Wasn't JB there too and he told Tim he couldn't ask where Caylee was or am I confusing someone else? I also remember the put an X on the map. Wasn't she close to doing so at one point?

Been so long...

Wasn't JB there too and he told Tim he couldn't ask where Caylee was or am I confusing someone else? I also remember the put an X on the map. Wasn't she close to doing so at one point?

Been so long...

I don't know for certain if Baez told Tim Miller he could not speak with Casey in order to gain information that could lead to finding Caylee.

But...
I don't think Baez was in the room or the house when George and Tim were trying to get Casey to put a X on a map of Orlando.
Tim and TES needed an indication, some information of where to start searching for Caylee...
Not sure if Casey was about to put an X on the map or not before Cindy got UPSET about that..she did not want Casey to put an X on the map and Casey slithered back to her bedroom

Been so long...

I think there were two incidents. Cindy called TES to satisfy all the leeches and maggots (the public who wanted facts/truth so they could help find Caylee). Tim came to the A home, pulled out a map and asked FCA where they should start to search. CA abruptly ended the meeting and ordered Tim out of the house. I don't believe FCA was going to place an X on the right spot, if at all. GA was there but JB was not.

CA also called Tim and threatened him telling him not to mess with As because he would lose. It was a long rambling message full of insults directed at Tim.

I remember JB telling FCA not to talk with anyone and I think he singled out TES as well but I can't remember the timing. I remember it because JB was doing interviews about the kidnapper and wanting to find Caylee but he was telling FCA to keep her yapper shut behind the scenes.

IMO

IIRC, the lawsuit is predicated on JB's opening statement at trial that KC knew from the beginning that Caylee was dead and therefore all her lies cost TES and he wants the money back.

TM stated he asked KC if she wanted him to search for Caylee and she said yes. Caylee was KC's responsibility and permission was given by her to search so I think TM's suit is covered. jmo

IIRC, the lawsuit is predicated on JB's opening statement at trial that KC knew from the beginning that Caylee was dead and therefore all her lies cost TES and he wants the money back.

This makes perfect sense to me.

TM stated he asked KC if she wanted him to search for Caylee and she said yes. Caylee was KC's responsibility and permission was given by her to search so I think TM's suit is covered. jmo

I hope he wins big time and gets an award for the full amount.

I think there were two incidents. Cindy called TES to satisfy all the leeches and maggots (the public who wanted facts/truth so they could help find Caylee). Tim came to the A home, pulled out a map and asked FCA where they should start to search. CA abruptly ended the meeting and ordered Tim out of the house. I don't believe FCA was going to place an X on the right spot, if at all. GA was there but JB was not.

CA also called Tim and threatened him telling him not to mess with As because he would lose. It was a long rambling message full of insults directed at Tim.

I remember JB telling FCA not to talk with anyone and I think he singled out TES as well but I can't remember the timing. I remember it because JB was doing interviews about the kidnapper and wanting to find Caylee but he was telling FCA to keep her yapper shut behind the scenes.

IMO

Yep, I've always thought it was interesting that after this announcement was made on September 3, 2008:

Sheriff Beary with the Orange County Sheriff's office announced a $5,000 donation in drug forfeiture money to assist the Texas EquuSearch team to find the missing toddler.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/Casey_Anthony_released_from_jail_again

She came out with her attack on Tim Miller less than 24 hours later on September 4, 2008:

“Tim Miller misrepresented his intentions, and is falsely accusing me of not cooperating with him, when it is evident his motives were to obtain publicity for his organizations at the expense of exploiting my granddaughters' disappearance.”

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/17406629/detail.html

OOOOweee!! How'd THAT little morsel get away from her? :floorlaugh:

Yep, I've always thought it was interesting that after this announcement was made on September 3, 2008:

She came out with her attack on Tim Miller less than 24 hours later on September 4, 2008:

Casey Was 'Voracious Reader'

Reported on September 5, 2008:
Orange County Corrections official Allen Moore said Casey Anthony did not cause problems while she was in protective custody and that she was a "voracious reader" behind bars.
"I found out she was a model inmate, not creating any problems for staff or making any special demands," Moore said.
Anthony had no direct contact with other inmates while at the jail.
Moore said Anthony was in her cell much of the day and read.
"She was a voracious reader of books from the jail library," Moore said.
Moore did not know which books she read.

If he only knew then what he knows now. lol "Voracious reader"....she was passing notes to her Cookie through the library. jmo

If it was never proven that Casey knew where the remains were, when (or how) was it proven that Casey knew Caylee was dead? Baez's opening statement is not evidence or proof.

Besides the Anthonys, who was searching for an alive Caylee? Tim certainly wasn't.

Well, JB did state it as fact, OS or not, he is not suppose to lie to the court and since his information did not come from GA it had to have come from KC it's as good as an omission. KC had every opportunity to report her attorney for lying to the court so he was speaking for her. Since JB failed to prove GA or RK disposed of the body that just leaves one person. The proof is there are no other suspects except KC and Caylee did not walk to the site on her own. Kind of like seeing snow on the ground in the morning but not seeing it fall during the night. We didn't see KC put Caylee there but how else would she have gotten there since Caylee was with KC the whole time by KC's own admissions.

What it comes down to is the defense did not prove Caylee drowned, nor that someone else put Caylee in the swamp. The state proved there was no nanny, no one but KC who had Caylee on the 16th. KC had a stinky trunk plus items from the household were found with Caylee. The jury was up to speed up until this part. What confused them was, did Caylee accidently drown and KC panicked, or did KC kill Caylee. Neither the state nor defense would prove what actually happened and the jury did not want to take a chance and be wrong so they let her go.

Because KC lied, and lied, and lied they should have done what they would have for any other person who would have continuously lied.....found them guilty of something including the lying. People lie for a reason. And I know people say just because she lies does not mean she is a murderer. No but it is a good indicator that she is hiding something she has done wrong. Given the fact that KC was given many opportunities to discuss an accidential drowning and she laughed it off as a joke should have been given some weight when determining her guilt. The videos were right there and presented to the jury. That had to have had some impact on them as to how casual she was about someone bringing up a drowning. jmo

Sorry, I just realized how off topic this subject is.

This makes perfect sense to me.

I hope he wins big time and gets an award for the full amount.

BBM

Plus court costs, attorney's fees, pain and suffering from dealing with the Anthony's and any other money that he could be entitled to. JMO

BBM

TES spends over 100,000 dollars on a fruitless search and CA gets her panties in a bunch over the 5k and 300 dollar jar money. How do you develop a personality like that? Her brother seems normal.

Forget about the amount of time expended to get the records together...and the expense of hiring a local Florida attorney.

BBM

Plus court costs, attorney's fees, pain and suffering from dealing with the Anthony's and any other money that he could be entitled to. JMO

BBM

TES spends over 100,000 dollars on a fruitless search and CA gets her panties in a bunch over the 5k and 300 dollar jar money. How do you develop a personality like that? Her brother seems normal.

BBM- I suppose everything is relative...lol. (no pun intended)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anon123123
Back