Tim Miller: Possible Lawsuit against Casey

I understand what you are saying. Cindy and George really did love Caylee and they lost her as well, but some are cruel to them, and I TOTALLY understand the rage. I was pretty much taken aback with LP when I heard he wanted him and Tim to find Caylee and basically pose with the skull. This case brought out alot of bad characters, and Tim Miller was not one of them! I personally think the case should be dropped and everyone move on because the negativity around it is terrible. But I just am praying for justice for little Haleigh Cummings now. Whats done is done.

jmo

I don't think they will ever find Haleigh. When they were on those docks where there are known alligators I felt sick to my heart to think someone would have done that to her. They will never tell. Primed by the drug culture there is nothing that will ever make them tell the truth. jmo

I don't think they will ever find Haleigh. When they were on those docks where there are known alligators I felt sick to my heart to think someone would have done that to her. They will never tell. Primed by the drug culture there is nothing that will ever make them tell the truth. jmo

Bless Tim for going to look for her, and praying for a miracle in that case. Sad world.

Casey Anthony civil hearing today focuses on Equusearch money

The case against Casey Anthony takes center stage again Wednesday at the Orange County Courthouse.

The latest civil hearing in the case surround the thousands of dollars Texas Equusearch spent searching for Casey's daughter, Caylee, in 2008.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news...?cmpid=twitter

The case against Casey Anthony takes center stage again Wednesday at the Orange County Courthouse.

The latest civil hearing in the case surround the thousands of dollars Texas Equusearch spent searching for Casey's daughter, Caylee, in 2008.

Thanks Strawberry
The link does not work, at least for me, I will re-post it

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/new...vil-hearing-today-focuses-on-Equusearch-money

"During her criminal trial, Casey's lawyers said she knew her daughter was already dead as early as June 2008.
Texas Equusearch said if that's true, then they wasted both money and resources"

Does anyone know the time of this hearing?
I haven't been called in to work any shifts today...yet... and I want to get a massage in.

bbm
Me too lambchop,
I remember the time we discussed if Casey dumped Caylee in the densely alligator infested Lake Jesup near Oviedo in Seminole County....
I have gone on air boat rides on Lake Jesup and even just hung out at the restaurant there...we always saw alligators, lots of them

Thanks Strawberry

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/new...vil-hearing-today-focuses-on-Equusearch-money

"During her criminal trial, Casey's lawyers said she knew her daughter was already dead as early as June 2008.
Texas Equusearch said if that's true, then they wasted both money and resources"

I haven't been called in to work any shifts today...yet... and I want to get a massage in.

the Clerk site lists it at 2:30 pm (eastern time - orlando time)

Munyon is the judge (you can check both the case and the judges schedule at the clerk site)

(does anyone else "talk" to lydia gardner when accessing the clerk site? - "Why yes, Lydia I would like to look up cases on myClerk!)

I don't see how they are allowed to continue practicing law after they have been exposed. They took JAC money under false pretenses AND it is now proven that they were harassing innocent volunteers in an attempt to scapegoat or blame them. This is unbelievable.

bbm
That is right Horace!

Casey and her DT filed invoices to the JAC for investigative services!!!!! Investigative services invoices and payments that were not necessary.

IMO...she robbed $$ from the State and citizens of Florida via the JAC...money that did not have to be spent for investigative services since she knew and admitted in court that Caylee died June 16th, 2008.

Wonder if the JAC or other civil lawyer can file a suit to recoup those funds?

:twocents:

bbm
That is right Horace!

Casey and her DT filed invoices to the JAC for investigative services!!!!! Investigative services payments that was not necessary.

IMO...she robbed $$ from the State and citizens of Florida via the JAC...money that did not have to be spent for investigative services since she knew and admitted in court that Caylee died June 16th, 2008.

Wonder if the JAC or other civil lawyer can file a suit to recoup those funds?

I'm trying to remember what HHJP said to JB several times in court about the JAC going after lawyers who mess with their money and they take it very seriously....he said it a couple of times as a serious warning - but I can't recall the actual circumstances that called for it. Anyone??

I'm trying to remember what HHJP said to JB several times in court about the JAC going after lawyers who mess with their money and they take it very seriously....he said it a couple of times as a serious warning - but I can't recall the actual circumstances that called for it. Anyone??

I remember that hearing, I want to say it was at a January 2011 hearing,
but for sure it was said at a hearing between Nov 2010 and Feb 2011

He said that there are lawyers out there that sue other lawyers in order to recoup State funds
iirc, the Prosecution was surprised he made that comment also....

Update
LG, I have tried to find the hearing or anything reporting that comment but I can't find it...I know we discussed it here on WS when JBP made that comment on the thread for that hearing...

bbm
That is right Horace!

Casey and her DT filed invoices to the JAC for investigative services!!!!! Investigative services invoices and payments that were not necessary.

IMO...she robbed $$ from the State and citizens of Florida via the JAC...money that did not have to be spent for investigative services since she knew and admitted in court that Caylee died June 16th, 2008.Wonder if the JAC or other civil lawyer can file a suit to recoup those funds?

BBM

Which is PRECISELY the valid basis for Tim Miller's lawsuit.

Thanks Strawberry

Thanks, probably because it was a Twitter link.

Somebody reposted the link but here it is again; http://www.cfnews13.com/article/new...vil-hearing-today-focuses-on-Equusearch-money

He said that there are lawyers out there that sue other lawyers in order to recoup State funds

Update
LG, I have tried to find the hearing or anything reporting that comment but I can't find it...I know we discussed it here on WS when JBP made that comment on the thread for that hearing...

I remember that. Was it around the time of the TES arguments about defense reviewing their files? jmo

LOL...this quote was in my computer....Leaving it because I wonder if KC has found a "Steady Bump!!"
Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your disconnected! Women are Angels. And when someone breaks our wings.... We simply continue to fly ........ on a broomstick..... We are flexible like that.

..... She has been out of jail for three months and serving probation somewhere in Florida, but her exact whereabouts remain unknown......

This is what I was going to c/p....

My vote still goes to her location being St. George Island, Florida.....

If I had been in a jail for 3 years, I would most certainly want to be at a beach location. To get to the courthouse in Apalachicola...all she would have to do is drive off island and travel for about 10 minutes. This is a very small, rural county with only 1 high school and 3 elementary schools. There are only 3 small towns and they are all located on the coastline...Fishing has been their mainstay...but that is going down the tubes. Most of the county isused for hunting and fishing. There is a state park named "Tate's Hell Winderness Area" (maybe that is where she is hiding!!! LOL) and the Apalachiola National Forest.This is a very large forest..Part of it is beside my house and I live in Tallahassee. Gary Michael Hilton dumped my friend Cheryl Dunlap's decapitated body in the Apalachicola National Forest and her car was found 1/2 mile from my house!!!

JMHO....OK...My Rant Is Over!!!

Rest In Peace Sweet Caylee Marie and Cheryl Hodges Dunlap!

Update

I just remember that HHJP sounded actually menacing when he said it...and JB looked a little pale...

I remember that. Was it around the time of the TES arguments about defense reviewing their files? jmo

It could have been - it sure had something to do with them asking for more money and overspending what they had..

LOL...this quote was in my computer....Leaving it because I wonder if KC has found a "Steady Bump!!"
Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your disconnected! Women are Angels. And when someone breaks our wings.... We simply continue to fly ........ on a broomstick..... We are flexible like that.

..... She has been out of jail for three months and serving probation somewhere in Florida, but her exact whereabouts remain unknown......

This is what I was going to c/p....

My vote still goes to her location being St. George Island, Florida.....

If I had been in a jail for 3 years, I would most certainly want to be at a beach location. To get to the courthouse in Apalachicola...all she would have to do is drive off island and travel for about 10 minutes. This is a very small, rural county with only 1 high school and 3 elementary schools. There are only 3 small towns and they are all located on the coastline...Fishing has been their mainstay...but that is going down the tubes. Most of the county isused for hunting and fishing. There is a state park named "Tate's Hell Winderness Area" (maybe that is where she is hiding!!! LOL) and the Apalachiola National Forest.This is a very large forest..Part of it is beside my house and I live in Tallahassee. Gary Michael Hilton dumped my friend Cheryl Dunlap's decapitated body in the Apalachicola National Forest and her car was found 1/2 mile from my house!!!

JMHO....OK...My Rant Is Over!!!

Rest In Peace Sweet Caylee Marie and Cheryl Hodges Dunlap!

Rant On MS...:rocker:

Sorry you lost your friend....:heartbeat:

Your theory makes alot of sense..Have you checked to see if any of JB's camp owns property out there?

Maybe you could bump a thread for this theory..

Great Post!....:seeya:

Is the hearing being televised? Today?

Hey LG..The CM trial is back on today..Maybe if it's at their lunch time and it is televised, they will show it...I had my sore nose stuck in paperwork all day yesterday...My Lab got excited, we took out the air conditioner Sunday, that's his window to look out of...slapped me upside my face with his front paw..OUCH!...:eek:hwow:

Boys got a heck of a right cross...:floorlaugh:

Off to restock my frig...:seeya:

I don't remember HHJP saying anything about JAC, but I do remember a statement he made in court about other attorney's going after attorney's for squandering clients money.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LyssBear93
Back