Max's Search Warrants Released!!!! Discuss Max's Death here #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks thinkingstraight for setting me straight..lol.. So in reply to the correct post what's tht got to do with Max riding his scooter in the hall??

Are you purposing that because a 6yr old child was warned not to ride the scooter there that when no one was looking(XZ in shower and Rebecca in another bathroom) that a 6 yr old boy wouldn't go right ahead and ride the scooter exactly where he was told not to??

Because it all goes back to a very bad decision made by a little boy in a split second believing it was going to be something fun and it was something dangerous that cost him his life.. These deaths happen hundreds a year and they are no one faults.. Certainly not the guardian who is in the bathroom at the time..

How do you know he rode the scooter down the hallway? Experts don't even claim to know for a fact that he rode a scooter and plunged to his death. In fact, according to the SW, there are experts who believe that wasn't the case at all.

But the ICU Chief is a doctor and his conclusion was that he stopped breathing prior to going over the railing. I have no reason to doubt the doctors who performed and interpreted the tests.

JMO

The doctor didn't mention spinal cord damage as basis for his conclusion. Max had extensive spinal cord damage. Spinal cord damage can cause cardiac arrest and brain swelling. <modsnip>, autopsy report clearly states that the cause of death was due to spinal cord contusion.

Yo Doc, welcome to the forum! This is what LE put out as what happened to 6 year old Max. He died as a result of the injuries :( but notice how the person depicted in this animation seems to be an adult.

No kidding that scale is nuts. They are trying to say the banister is about 18 inches high. It would come up to an adults knees.

Surely if that scooter went off the railing crashing to the bottom floor it would have dents and damages too wouldn't it? I think there would be some evidence seen on the scooter if it flew over the railings and crashed below.

IMO

I think there would also be damage seen on the painted woodwork of the railings.

JMO

No, the velocity gained within which his head injury along with severe spinal cord injuries was from the great distance of the fall.. It has nothing to do with the velocity gained in theory of the scooter being part of the accident.. The scooter and it's velocity is irrelevant.. As is proven ny LE conclusion drawn and detailed in the demo.. It does not even take into account a scooter, period.. His injuries as consistent with a fall of such great magnitude along with the direction in which his body turned as it was falling.. That is what created the head injury of which you speak.. Nothing to do with a scooter, period.

That's not what the doctor said in the SW.

No kidding that scale is nuts. They are trying to say the banister is about 18 inches high. It would come up to an adults knees.

It is nuts but it is the only scenario that fits with RZ's statement to LE and it still doesn't explain how a scooter also went over the railing and landed on the boy's leg.

JMO

If I may, I don't think that's the point CD made. It is the comment that RZ made to LE that Max had been warned not to play with his scooter in the house. It's kind of a strange thing to say at that time. IMO

Particularly since she claimed she didn't know what happened and hadn't heard a thing until the crash.

That's not what the doctor said in the SW.

The doctor didn't say anything in the SW regarding spinal cord injuries or velocity needed to obtain such injuries. I don't believe the doctor was aware that Max had an extensive spinal cord injury.

It is nuts but it is the only scenario that fits with RZ's statement to LE and it still doesn't explain how a scooter also went over the railing and landed on the boy's leg.

JMO

Particularly since we have her making 2 different statements to police. In the AR she states she doesn't know which way she found him or if she turned him over, and in the SW the officer quotes her as saying she found MS face down and turned him over. If that were the case, why was the scooter across his leg? It just doesn't make sense.

Particularly since we have her making 2 different statements to police. In the AR she states she doesn't know which way she found him or if she turned him over, and in the SW the officer quotes her as saying she found MS face down and turned him over. If that were the case, why was the scooter across his leg? It just doesn't make sense.
If the scooter was under one and over another to begin with it could be on one leg when he was turned over. In other words it was between his legs to start with. Test it out, I just did and it works.

If the scooter was under one and over another to begin with it could be on one leg when he was turned over. In other words it was between his legs to start with. Test it out, I just did and it works.

Wouldn't she say she found him with the scooter between his legs since that would be a big clue as to what happened?

Child abusers often blame the victim. I also believe there is a coverup in regards to Max's death.

JMO

Thats great!! And it's your opinion as is many of ours about Rebecca's case.. So, let's open them up and pull back the curtains and see exactly where the evidence leads.. I believe that Max's will be easily proven to be an accident.. But if I thought for a second it wasn't I know I'd be demanding justice on his behalf..

So, open the case and pull back the curtains on them both.. MOO is that Max's will prove to be accidental and Rebecca's well.. Let's see where the evidence leads either way let's open the cases and look at the evidence.. If so certain Max is not an accident.. Sadly not enough care to want to see justice??

Open them both.. Nothing to hide, right??

A refresher on what the doctor is credited with saying in the SW:

Direct quote, page 5, from thumbnail 3 of the SW:

"On July 14th, at approximately 1800 hours, I was requested to respond to the Children's Hospital in regard to a pending Protective Services Report that was going to be filed by Jessica Robershaw, Children's Hospital Social Worker.

"During the follow -- during my follow-up investigation with Dr. Brad Peterson, Head of the ICU Trauma, he informed me that over the course of four days of medical testing, no determination could be made on the cause of the cardiac arrest suffered by Shacknai.

"Based on the description of the incident surrounding Shacknai's fall, Dr. Peterson did not feel the visible injuries were consistent with the cardiac arrest and brain swelling experienced by Shacknai. Dr. Peterson expressed concerns made based on the -- the above factors, suffocation may have occurred prior to Shacknai's fall".

unfortunately, the adult present could not recall whether or not she turned Max over and told police nobody witnessed the boy's plunge.

JMO

A refresher on what the doctor is credited with saying in the SW:

Direct quote, page 5, from thumbnail 3 of the SW:

"On July 14th, at approximately 1800 hours, I was requested to respond to the Children's Hospital in regard to a pending Protective Services Report that was going to be filed by Jessica Robershaw, Children's Hospital Social Worker.

"During the follow -- during my follow-up investigation with Dr. Brad Peterson, Head of the ICU Trauma, he informed me that over the course of four days of medical testing, no determination could be made on the cause of the cardiac arrest suffered by Shacknai.

"Based on the description of the incident surrounding Shacknai's fall, Dr. Peterson did not feel the visible injuries were consistent with the cardiac arrest and brain swelling experienced by Shacknai. Dr. Peterson expressed concerns made based on the -- the above factors, suffocation may have occurred prior to Shacknai's fall".

The extent of the visible injuries was not good enough for an accurate diagnosis at that time. The extent of the injuries was not known until an autopsy was done. Then they were visible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge