MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds like you don't believe this is a kidnapping? Am I reading you right? What do you think of the teen neighbour news? It sounds credible if he/she knew the code to the garage but then again, not sure about any one else's garage but mine is noisy.

I don't know what happened to Lisa. I'm very disturbed that mom didn't go talk to LE yesterday. If she was uncomfortable, she could have gotten an attorney and taken him along.

I keep wondering how a person can find their abducted baby without talking to LE. Most especially for an abducted baby, it's critical to talk with LE, and keep up the momentum to the max with both LE and media. I can't think of what strategy mom and dad might have been using since Thursday night to rescue their defenseless baby from her kidnapper. Maybe there is one - and a good one at that - I just can't think of what it could be.

ETA: Sorry, forgot about the teen. I think LE was processing one of the many leads they have. As of late yesterday, LE said they had no lead that was more important than any other - words to that effect.

If Lisa was truly taken by this teen would there not be a BOLO by now. If the teen is present in her home where is Lisa? Taking Lisa elsewhere and returning home just doesn't add up for me.

I agree with you, andalso. I babysat a toddler every day for 3 hours after school when I was a teenager. I was enthralled with that child!

When I going through a rough period in my life, I would stop by my sister's several times a week. My neice was Lisa's age. She was always so delighted to see me. It was wonderful!

So I can easily see a teen wanting to take the baby to have someone to love her/him. Ten months is usually such a fun age and Lisa seems like an extremely happy baby.

I think that if a teen took Lisa it is much more likely that she is alive.

Mm hm. Also, it strikes me that taking cell phones, on a whim, is something a teenager might do.

But I like Soy's idea that they took the teen's DNA to rule it out, when they find it in the house, as someone who was there legitimately.

I don't know what happened to Lisa. I'm very disturbed that mom didn't go talk to LE yesterday. If she was uncomfortable, she could have gotten an attorney and taken him along.

I keep wondering how a person can find their abducted baby without talking to LE. Most especially for an abducted baby, it's critical to talk with LE, and keep up the momentum to the max with both LE and media. I can't think of what strategy mom and dad might have been using since Thursday night to rescue their defenseless baby from her kidnapper. Maybe there is one - and a good one at that - I just can't think of what it could be.

The parents have given hours and hours and hours of interviews to the police with no attorney present.

If the police haven't drained that source of every bit of information, they must have been asking the wrong questions.

Now it is up to LE to solve this crime. Why would Deborah Bradley go back to face again those who think she's guilty? If she's not - and she says she's not - it would not go one step further toward helping find baby Lisa.

(As always, I could be wrong, of course!)

It cost a heck of a lot of money to hire contractors to do jobs at night, especially 3rd shift.

I have a new Starbucks less than a mile from where I live. Construction work wasn't done at night.

imo[/QUOTE

It has been reported that it is a new starbucks. This happens all the time because there are so many trades working on the project. They can't have floor installers, painters, electricians, plumbers, working on top of one another. There is also a deadline when the job has to be completed. He would be paid more for working nights.

This morning my gut feeling is that the baby was thrown in the dumpster by the mother and it was set on fire. MOO.

Here is a map of how far away that dumpster is:

243543220-07123016.jpg

According to the interview at this link, LE went to the landfill specifically because the dumpster had been emptied there, and they told the worker a body was being looked for.

http://www.kplr11.com/news/wdaf-pol...-search-of-baby-lisa-20111007,0,2117974.story

The parents have given hours and hours and hours of interviews to the police with no attorney present.

If the police haven't drained that source of every bit of information, they must have been asking the wrong questions.

Now it is up to LE to solve this crime. Why would Deborah Bradley go back to face again those who think she's guilty? If she's not - and she says she's not - it would not go one step further toward helping find baby Lisa.

I agree. And if they have a substantive question to ask, I'm sure they'll call her. She's just not up for any more accusations You did it. You did it.

No thanks.

I just cant imagine cutting myself off from the very people actively looking for my child. Accusations or not I would be sleeping on their step. I would welcome the endless questions as it may trigger some small detail. As another poster pointed out take the Lawyer along.

Mother has an attorney now reportedly.

http://www.kplr11.com/news/wdaf-pol...-search-of-baby-lisa-20111007,0,2117974.story

I've also been lurking. LE has to start the investigation, supposedly the Mom was the last person to see baby Lisa. The parents honestly need to suck it up & quit complaining. LE is trying to get to the bottom of what happened.

I've also been lurking. LE has to start the investigation, supposedly the Mom was the last person to see baby Lisa. The parents honestly need to suck it up & quit complaining. LE is trying to get to the bottom of what happened.
LE also needs to suck it up and quit condemning.

I just cant imagine cutting myself off from the very people actively looking for my child. Accusations or not I would be sleeping on their step. I would welcome the endless questions as it may trigger some small detail. As another poster pointed out take the Lawyer along.

I know we all say that, that we would welcome endless questions, but really would you? I mean, I think we'd all answer substantive questions forever. Do you know so and so. Does your door squeak. Are you sure the lights were off when you went to bed. Are you a light sleeper. On and on.

I wouldn't sit there very long, at ALL for them saying they know I did it but they don't have any proof.

Questions, yes. Accusations, no.

Isn't the garage in a separate building behind, and not attached to the house?

Praying today is the day they find Lisa safe. What a precious little baby. I am giving the benefit of the doubt to the parents until proof of something else. Every time I see something like this my mind goes back to Susan Smith boo-hooing in front of the camera and putting on a show knowing darn well she knew where her boys were at. I hate that but am trying to keep in the front of my mind that no matter how many parents are involved in their children's disappearance that this case might be different.

What happened in the last case might not happen in this case. It is so hard to do. But I have to listen to what the parents are saying and pray to God they had nothing to do and still keep an eye out on the road or in my neighborhood or in the restaurant or Walmart. Little Lisa might very well be with someone else. And until she is found I will always be keeping my eye out for this precious little baby.

I hope I'm wrong too, but there's something about the Mother that sets my internal alarms ringing and I can't articulate it exactly, but it is there....

This morning my gut feeling is that the baby was thrown in the dumpster by the mother and it was set on fire. MOO.

(snip)

I think someone may have put the baby in there for her. JMHO

I was so discouraged & depressed with what I was reading last night I just had to walk away from it. A quick scan of the forum looks like there's no news this morning.

I have a 20 mo old grandson who is the light of our world. I tried to think how his parents might be perceived by the public if something so horrible were to happen to them. My DIL is the more outspoken one and while I'm sure she'd be devastated, I can also see her to be the one who would speak most often. My son is far more introverted. I can imagine him looking down or away from cameras, not showing much emotion, not saying much but I know it would be killing him inside. As a grandparent, and because I've never seen any signs of anything wrong, I'm sure I'd defend them. But truth ... while I'm 99% nothing bad would ever happen to that baby with them ... I don't think I could rid myself of that tiny piece of doubt. I feel a little ashamed of myself for that. Maybe I'm too jaded by life.

I really feel the parents, grandparents, everyone involved should be speaking to LE openly. We all know the statistics, I think that's why I'd be giving LE everything they asked for so they could go on with the investigation and find my baby. If you're innocent, the truth doesn't change. I don't think I'd care what LE found on my computer or if I had to admit to having an affair or anything else. I'd just want to find my baby and beg everyone, including LE, to help me.

All i know for sure is there is a beautiful baby girl who isn't where she should be right now.

JMHO ... sorry for rambling. Praying today is the day Lisa comes home!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname