WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that LE seems to think the family knows something- I think it would be
quite possible to smuggle a baby out of the country if you had an accomplice that
had a little boy of about the same age. A family crossing into Canada with a bunch
of kids, is Canadian Border Patrol going to really do anything if the 2 year old doesnt
look exactly like his passport picture. Now they certainly would , of course, but a week
ago maybe not so much. And if there wasnt a passport for a 4 year old girl,might explain why she's still here.

I can see this, it'd be interesting to know if she has a friend with a dark haired son close to the same age.

oh.. one more thing in the update: she admitted to leaving the children alone for extended periods of time...

sky hasn't been seen by anyone than mom and sister since around 23 october... on 1 november there was an 11 mediation meeting with the parents and their attorneys....

the kids have not been to their preschool in weeks or months...

Maybe she kept them out because she was afraid he would take them from the school? Huh.

Is there ANY reason to believe that he ever abused her?

Only a he said, she said account... oh, and that apparently a social worker said she saw bruises on M, and possibly on Sky, caused by the father. This was on the FoxNews link.

I am also wondering IF her friend purchased gas at the gas station and then brought it back with both of them when they returned to the car?

Maybe she kept them out because she was afraid he would take them from the school? Huh.

Only a he said, she said account... oh, and that apparently a social worker said she saw bruises on M, and possibly on Sky, caused by the father. This was on the FoxNews link.

Dillysmom, she has admitted to leaving them alone for extended periods of time. this possibly includes the 11 hour mediation on 1 november.

No one has seen sky since around 23 october... no friends, no family, no neighbors, no school.... nothing.....

She did. Her friend met her. I don't believe Sky was in the car, tho. IMO

Ok so she made sure she had a witness to her coming back to the car.

She's definitely getting rid of the boy and leaving the country as soon as she can. I think she sent him on ahead. And for all we know, she doesn't like the little girl and just wants her baby boy. So she's doing this to punish the father.

The only reason I can't see her in jail is that they might want to trace her to see if she tries to get in touch with anyone. But this is ridiculous. She needs to be arrested and put into jail.

But two days later — and two days before she reported her son missing — Biryukova decided to pull out of the agreement, Metalwala's divorce attorney, D. Michael Tomkins, said Wednesday. In a letter sent by her attorney, Biryukova insisted that everyone at the mediation session had been against her and the settlement was unfair, Tomkins said.

The children did not attend the marathon session, and it's possible they were left home alone for the entire time — raising the possibility that Sky could have become dehydrated, Tomkins said.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/missing-wash-boys-relatives-polygraphs-14915977#.Trrt9HN9GXw

Dillysmom, she has admitted to leaving them alone for extended periods of time. this possibly includes the 11 hour mediation on 1 november.

I know, I still think she has him hidden.... but she sure sounds pretty darn stupid. The 3 little ones we are adopting (next week!!!) were severely neglected, and their mother let a 7 year old babysit them for extended times, with a floor heat dish and all sorts of other things around... they were 11 months, 2 and 2.5. I guess 7 is better than 4 tho (sarcastically).

She's definitely getting rid of the boy and leaving the country as soon as she can. I think she sent him on ahead. And for all we know, she doesn't like the little girl and just wants her baby boy. So she's doing this to punish the father.

The only reason I can't see her in jail is that they might want to trace her to see if she tries to get in touch with anyone. But this is ridiculous. She needs to be arrested and put into jail.

what about the daughter? There is a link in this thread (will find it) that states that Julia was barred from taking her kids out of the state and they do not have passports.. it is also, per LE, not known if Julia has a passport.

The link also says that Julia has family in Canada and Russia... (reason for the stipulation that she is not allowed to leave the state)

eta: link: http://bellevue.patch.com/articles/details-emerge-in-case-of-missing-toddler

How easy is it to sneak into Canada from Washington State?

And do children need passports if travelling into Canada by automobile?

still no where near caught up on the thread so forgive me if this has been discussed already.

Just going by the sheer numbers of photos of her daughter, it appears she does like her daughter very much. But I agree, and hope, that she could have hidden Sky to spite her stbx. If her children were lucky enough to survive her neglect.

double post for some reason...never mind see below.

I think so, too, but I also don't want to leave out the possibility that she was a abused by STBX and her children were, too (as deemed by a social worker). IMO

Wondering today why there are no leads on ANY of these missing children?!?!

I might have missed something, but where did it ever come out that she doesn't like her daughter? The last time I looked it appeared as if she adored her daughter and the son was more of an afterthought.

Also the fact that Sky strongly resembles his father could aggravate an already unstable mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500