WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
All she had to do is put up a sign.

images-poster-photo-funny-toilet-sign-around-the-world.jpg

~N/T~You get a gold star on the forehead for that one....:floorlaugh:

Just a thought, maybe the reason SM put up with JB's bizarre behavior so long is that she threatened to have him deported if he said anything.

I don't think the threat of deportation would be an issue. I can only assume that Solomon has obtained his US citizenship by now, particularly since it sounds like this is the reason they legally married in the first place. My husband is foreign and that's the first thing we did after we got married - applied for his permanent resident card, then proceeded to get his permanent citizenship and US passport. It took a few years, but was fairly easy and now there's nothing that anyone can do to take it away from him, even if we divorce.

Of course, I'm not certain what happens if SM didn't apply for his citizenship and simply remained a permanent resident. But I'd think that if this was an issue, he would have obtained his citizenship prior to filing for divorce.

How can someone who has OCD with germs be a sugar baby? I don't get that.
She will "grin and bare" it for the money and then go into the bathroom, shut the door, get out her cleaning products, and SCRUB herself. She might chose cleaning devices/products that mentally healthy individuals would NEVER consider using on their bodies or in their orifices.

Pensfan
______
verified psychiatric mental health nurse

The following link has historical weather data and has an hour by hour graph of the temperature on the day Sky went missing.

At 7:30am Sunday November 6, the temp in Bellevue was right at 30 F, -1 C. At 9am it appears to be right about 32 F, O C. At 10am 35 F and 2 C.

http://www.wunderground.com/history...ellevue&req_state=WA&req_statename=Washington

And we're to believe she brought a child ill enough to be taken to the hospital at those temperatures in just a hoodie? At these temperatures?

Yes, it is a pita to adjust the straps in a car seat to accomodate a winter coat, but freezing weather calls for more than just a hoodie and a blanket that could easily fall off or be kicked off by a 2 yr old in the back seat when mom is driving.

After seeing these temperatures and what mom claimed Sky was wearing that morning, I really wonder about that being the first photo she found while looking through her hundreds of pictures for one of her son. AND if she really had a second outfit in the size he was currently wearing if she simply disposed of the outfit so it wouldn't be found on a search in her home.

JMO

All she had to do is put up a sign.

images-poster-photo-funny-toilet-sign-around-the-world.jpg

There isn't a shortage of options. That why I REALLY don't understand this being such a big issue.
I think if you threaten with not being able to use the bathroom, people would probably fix the issue.
There are TONS of signs for this issue... with bears and cute little drawings and all sorts of things on them.

If you sprinkle when you tinkle
Be a sweetie and wipe the seatie....

wipeseatfunnybathroomsi.gif

funnybathroomcleansigns.gif

http://www.justbathroomsigns.com/Restroom/Flush-After-Using-Bathroom-Signs.aspx

I respectfully disagree. I think the Prize Winner is Lena Lunsford. Have you checked Aliayah Lunsford's new missing poster? Evil wouldn't even begin to describe her (Lena).

I totally agree with you, Janeumayer! Although, the thought of ANY parent neglecting, harming (physically, mentally, and/or emotionally), and/or exposing them to potentially dangerous people and/or environments, MAKES MY BLOOD BOIL....LL wins hands down!!!! IMO, she is guilty of ALL of the above, and then some!!! And, to add insult to injury,
she keeps on popping out more victims. For the love of all things sacred, why is she not rotting in a cell already??:pullhair::maddening:

Anyone know if there is a press update today? I have looked around and am not seeing anything

This statement scares me. I hope a perv didn't see this advertisement and offer her money and "negotiate" about her toddler. Why did she put that in her "advertisement"? What sugardaddy (but a perv) would want to date *cough* her and her little kids?

Scary. I don't know that she would negotiate for her children. However there are a group of sicko's out there that prey on single mothers with young children solely to have unlimited access and trust to their young children.

We at WS would worry about so many things, including putting images of our children on public websites, posting their names and any identifying information that could put our children in harms way. JB seems to have thrown all caution to the wind with her choices.

I have a neighbor that admits that she has OCD. Her house must be spotless all of the time; and she admits that it drives her crazy. Her other "quirk" is that she can NEVER - and I mean EVER - be out in public without being absolutely perfect in her appearance. She has several areas of permanent makeup, and she is always dressed to the 9's.

I wonder with JB's OCD - do you think that the stretch marks or possible other pregancy issues with her body caused her distress? Do you think that this may be one reason why she didn't completely bond with her children. Since she could not "fix" the problems with her body, her compulsions with her house went into overdrive?

I know that with my first baby, I did not get even one stretch mark. However, I did get stretch marks with my second baby.

The following link has historical weather data and has an hour by hour graph of the temperature on the day Sky went missing.

At 7:30am Sunday November 6, the temp in Bellevue was right at 30 F, -1 C. At 9am it appears to be right about 32 F, O C. At 10am 35 F and 2 C.

http://www.wunderground.com/history...ellevue&req_state=WA&req_statename=Washington

And we're to believe she brought a child ill enough to be taken to the hospital at those temperatures in just a hoodie? At these temperatures?

Yes, it is a pita to adjust the straps in a car seat to accomodate a winter coat, but freezing weather calls for more than just a hoodie and a blanket that could easily fall off or be kicked off by a 2 yr old in the back seat when mom is driving.

After seeing these temperatures and what mom claimed Sky was wearing that morning, I really wonder about that being the first photo she found while looking through her hundreds of pictures for one of her son. AND if she really had a second outfit in the size he was currently wearing if she simply disposed of the outfit so it wouldn't be found on a search in her home.

JMO

I thought the latest advisory is that children are not to be put in seats with heavy coats because of all the extra padding will result in belts being too loose on the infants/toddlers in the event of an accident.... let me go see if I can back that up with a link

http://www.car-safety.org/guide.html

Front harness adjustments. Some seats have a mechanism on the front of the carseat to adjust the tightness of the harness. Experts recommend that the harness be snug, such that you can't pinch any of the strap away from the shoulder. A tight harness can increase ride-down time, reduce the forward movement of the head in a crash and reduce the overall risk of injury. The easier the tightness is to adjust, the more likely it is that you will adjust it properly every time, no matter what clothing the child is wearing (though winter coats and other bulky clothing under the harness straps are not recommended). Some models even allow for the harness height to be adjusted from the front.

still looking to see if there is an actual nhtsa article

Scary. I don't know that she would negotiate for her children. However there are a group of sicko's out there that prey on single mothers with young children solely to have unlimited access and trust to their young children.

We at WS would worry about so many things, including putting images of our children on public websites, posting their names and any identifying information that could put our children in harms way. JBs seems to have thrown all caution to the wind with her choices.

She's not alone, unfortunately. Like you said, we are aware because we follow many of these horrific cases. Social media networks have become a breeding ground for sex predators and pedophiles.

http://babyproducts.about.com/od/carseats/a/carseatcoat.htm

I found this from the above link:

Check All Winter Coats for Car Seat Safety

It's easy to check and see whether a baby's winter coat or infant snowsuit is too thick to be safe in a car seat. This test will show you how thick the coat is and how much the coat will compress during a crash.
  1. Take the car seat into the house.
  2. Put the winter coat or snowsuit on the child.
  3. Put the child in the car seat and buckle the harnesses as you normally would before car travel. Adjust the straps to the appropriate fit for your child.
  4. Take the child out of the car seat without loosening the straps at all.
  5. Take the coat off your child.
  6. Put the child back in the car seat and buckle the harnesses again, but do not tighten the straps.
  7. If you can fit more than two fingers under the harness at the child's shoulder bone, the coat is too thick and is not safe for use with the car seat.
I never had a super thick coat for my son when he was an infant or toddler. I always adjusted the straps so the coat was already compressed at the shoulder bone. But then again, we never had an accident either.

I was unaware of this and am going to make sure my sister, who has the only child in the family still in a child safety seat is aware of this info.

ETA: Whoops. I just noticed the above information is for children age 3 mo's to 12 mo's.

still reading for older children Sky's age.

ETAA: The above recommendation is only listed for children age 3 mo's to 12 mo's.

I'll do my best to transcribe, but there is a HUGE line of storms about to hit here; I don't know if my power or internet will withstand it. Eeeks!

She's not alone, unfortunately. Like you said, we are aware because we follow many of these horrific cases. Social media networks have become a breeding ground for sex predators and pedophiles.

UGH, the Shaniya Davis case comes to mind. We also had a lady in the Detroit metro area arrested not long ago for a similar thing.

Just disgusting....

I thought the latest advisory is that children are not to be put in seats with heavy coats because of all the extra padding will result in belts being too loose on the infants/toddlers in the event of an accident.... let me go see if I can back that up with a link

I'm a former carseat tech, and you're right: no thick coats under the straps. They can compress during a crash and result in the child being ejected b/c then the straps are too loose.

Normally, what is recommended is either put a blanket over them, or to buckle them in and then put the jacket on backwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels