FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
YeS I have the white scion 2008 and I believe the new color(burnt orange) came out late 2008 or 2009 as it wasn't available when I got mine

Thanks luvbug, I think someone (Kimb103? Pias?) was asking if anyone could take a look at the burnt orange vehicle parked at the neighboring condo from DS II's and weigh in on whether it could be a Scion. Do you have an opinion?

I haven't been following this case every day, so if this is already known, forgive me. But this is newly posted in the Orlando Sentinel

fwiw
fran

Father of Michelle Parker suspect arrested on drug charges

By Jeff Weiner, Orlando Sentinel
6:04 p.m. EST, January 7, 2012

Dale Wayne Smith Sr., the 64-year-old father of the suspect in the disappearance of missing mother Michelle Parker, was arrested on drug charges on Tuesday, records show.

The elder Smith faces charges of sale or manufacture of a controlled substance, possession of cannabis less than 20 grams and possession of drug paraphernalia.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...-arrest-drug-charges-20120107,0,5302654.story

WOW. So that fiasco we all had with that arrest info being placed online, and then going poof.....that was all for real.

I haven't been following this case every day, so if this is already known, forgive me. But this is newly posted in the Orlando Sentinel

fwiw
fran

Dale Wayne Smith Sr., the 64-year-old father of the suspect in the disappearance of missing mother Michelle Parker, was arrested on drug charges on Tuesday, records show.

The elder Smith faces charges of sale or manufacture of a controlled substance, possession of cannabis less than 20 grams and possession of drug paraphernalia.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...-arrest-drug-charges-20120107,0,5302654.story

Wow, congratulations eefive!

I am still looking for where I seen the time, but this tells a lil sumthin about the dinner in the meantime:

http://news.yahoo.com/michelle-parker-missing-moms-fiance-domestic-battery-conviction-160513996.html

Here is one bit I found about the dinner, it said they had planned on having an oyster dinner...
quote:
Launer said that nothing seemed wrong with Parker when she saw her Wednesday night. Parker had made plans to have an oyster dinner with her dad on Friday night and the friends had planned a bonfire for Saturday so that Launer could meet Mitchell for the first time.

Hi Pias! This above discussion is about the oyster dinner hat Michelle was planning for that upcoming weekend for her to introduce Nate to her dad and other family/friends.. I believe it was for that upcoming Friday..

The quick bite to eat I understood it to be just her and Nate and definitely something quick IMO so that they could spend a few moments together before her work shift began..

HTH:)

It appears he was arrested and bonded out on the third. Unfortunately they are minimal charges, but I bet they used it to look around and try for any more info.

You're not suggesting that she helped herself to a little ol' souvenir, right? Hey, well, it could be anyone here that lives in Orlando! I live thousands of miles away, so can't be me. :giggle:

No of course not. I'm saying she the took the other photos on Dec 4 and SOMEBODY did not want the address to show, cause their are SOMEBODIES reading here.:floorlaugh:

lets tell jr give us m and we will leave the old man be lol jmho

I am still looking for where I seen the time, but this tells a lil sumthin about the dinner in the meantime:

http://news.yahoo.com/michelle-parker-missing-moms-fiance-domestic-battery-conviction-160513996.html

Here is one bit I found about the dinner, it said they had planned on having an oyster dinner...
quote:
Launer said that nothing seemed wrong with Parker when she saw her Wednesday night. Parker had made plans to have an oyster dinner with her dad on Friday night and the friends had planned a bonfire for Saturday so that Launer could meet Mitchell for the first time.

Thursday night is when she was meeting Nate? Correct?
Was oyster dinner planned for Friday?

Sorry for so many questions

fwiw
fran

Now that no one wants to hire them they turn to selling drugs? Priceless!

Dale sr is a true entrepreneur...

Remember, Sr's offense dates are from the summer of 2010 according to the Clerk's website.

I sent a message to the reporter regarding the info that was on the "myorangeclerk" website back on Dec 8, 2011and then mysteriously disappeared, and asked her "what the "heck" happened to diving into this information. Last time I heard back from her was on December 19th.

THIS IS THE INFO THAT WAS ON THE COURT SITE BACK ON 12/8/11 that the WS member had posted (forget the user name)

Register of Actions Case No. 2011-CF-016494-A-O STATE OF FLORIDA - VS - SMITH, DALE WAYNE Defendant SMITH, DALE WAYNE DOB: 11/24/1947

1. * SELL/MANUFACTURE/DELIVER CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE 893.13(1)(A)(2) Third Degree - Felony 06/17/2010

2. * POSSESSION OF CANNABIS <20 GRAMS 893.13(6)(B) First Degree - Misd 06/17/2010

3. * POSSESSION OF DRUG PARAPHERNALIA 893.147(1) First Degree - Misd 06/17/2010

OTHER EVENTS AND HEARINGS 12/08/2011 * * Information Filed 12/08/2011 * * Order Finding Probable Cause

We need to check to see if the above shows up again or something close to it!

So much for reporters doing their job!

Remember, Sr's offense dates are from the summer of 2010 according to the Clerk's website.

SO maybe they were going to be dropped for some reason, but then, because of current circumstances, they tell Dale Jr. that unless he cooperates more fully, Dad is going up on these charges...?

ALL the same charges that were posted December 8, 2011.

2011-CF-016494-A-O
Charges: SMITH, DALE WAYNE
Statute
Level
Date
1. SELL/MANUFACTURE/DELIVER CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE 893.13(1)(A)(2) Third Degree - Felony 06/17/2010
2. POSSESSION OF CANNABIS <20 GRAMS 893.13(6)(B) First Degree - Misd 06/17/2010
3. POSSESSION OF DRUG PARAPHERNALIA 893.147(1) First Degree - Misd 06/17/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads