FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't there a 6 missing from the address above the center parking garage? Shouldn't that be 6600? In fact, let me find AlwaysWright's previous photo and post it. Are my eyes playing tricks?

The strangeness of this case has just risen to a new level.

I have had some things come up today not allowing me to be on here or give proper attention to anyones comments today. In a quick glance I see I have some people to get back to , and I look forward to reading through later and doing so, but just wanted to stop in and say hi, sorry haven't been around & see you soon!
Thanks for understanding!

:blushing: and you DID point that out too, didn't you :floorlaugh: It is very important IMO yes i'd give it an A:twocents:
We're talking at the Rose Ave. house, DS Sr's. We're not aware (yet anyway) of any surveillance cams there, so it's eyewitness accounts that we'd have to rely on, it seems. Not ideal, I know.

Given that, would the importance of this still be "A"?

Help me here, Pias, andalso, or anyone else: Do you have a link to this particular info so that I can site it in the answer and mark it verified? I will certainly mention this in the "notes" to that question, but to actually consider it answered, we should have some sort of "official" source that we trust, such as LE or TP, for instance. IMO

i got the location off of texaslil's map. I trust since that location has not been removed, it is accurate.

Isn't there a 6 missing from the address above the center parking garage? Shouldn't that be 6600? In fact, let me find AlwaysWright's previous photo and post it. Are my eyes playing tricks?

good catch! and yes you are right! it IS missing now!

Out of curiosity, maybe it was mentioned before and I missed it, is the garage sale at the same condo where the burnt orange car was seen idling and where dsjr may/or may not park his vehicles?

yes it is!

Question I thought Michelle due at work at 8PM and gets there early by 15-30 minutes?

I thought her plans were home,nap,dinner, work....either way its a tight schedule so it had to be more of quick bite before work JMO

She never made it home.:(

her shift started at 7:30pm 11/17 and she was usually 10 to 15 mins early. Yes, her plans were to go home and nap then a dinner date, then work, as far as we know.

My local news is showing coverage of Michelle's case and the family is dedicating every Saturday to look for Michele.

Also on texaslil's map, it says 4:25 white van pulls in Makes U-Turn and Parks.

The only reason I am pointing this out, because we have been told it wasn't dale's, but what is interesting, is what time it arrives, verses michelle's phone indicating she was somewhere else BEFORE that time, but it has always been speculated that michelle's hummer did not leave BEFORE 4:15... anybody with me here?? how many places can she be at once? unless she has been separated from her hummer, or none of the vehicles shown leaving are michelle's...

Re: exact time for when the dinner date btwn Michelle and Nate was set for the evening of 11/17 prior to Michelle working a shift at "The Barn" in Sanford..

To my knowledge we have never seen, nor heard an exact time(or even a round about time) for when Michelle and Nate were to grab a "quick bite to eat" before work.. The only thing IMO that's known for certain regarding this dinner date IS THAT IT DID NOT OCCUR(as in Michelle was missing before time for this dinner date).. It was this extremely questionable time that kept me from logging it onto our timeline for 11/17..

It's coming up for discussion frequently and requested to be added in the timeline that as of this last update and post I did of our timeline I DID FINALLY LOG IT ONTO THE TIMELINE.. With the time being so iffy I did make as a note with its entry that it was still a questionable time for when exactly this dinner date was to occur..(I'll grab the newest timeline and post below)..

IMO after having pondered on it a bit in my adding it to our timeline I find it plausible that at the last known communication btwn Michelle and Nate(3:15pm when she text him about the song on the radio with his immediate reply back to her.. 3 short mins before arriving at the last known place she's documented[ie. Dale's condo]).. I have come to think its quite possible that at that time(3:15) there was not yet an "exact" time chosen and/or decided upon for when they were to grab that quick bite immediately preceding Michelle's going to work.. I think that's possible because IMO its something I can see myself doing in knowing that I had a certain list of things I had or wanted to accomplish prior to my heading into work..with Michelle that was p/up twins from daycare and drive to Dale's to drop off the twins, drive all way back to Geneva to get home to her son who she would meet any needs he had[feed, homework, etc]. And we also know that Michelle was wanting to get in a nap somewhere in that afternoon/evening time of 11/17.. So I could easily see them choosing to set a tentative dinner date(quick bite to eat together) for a time prior to work but depending upon the list of activities she had and wanted to achieve and the amount of time it would take I could see her saying that she'd let him know a more specific time for when they'd meet once she'd seen how long it was gonna take her to get done with all that she needed to do... KWIM?? Does that make sense??

Because to me, after quite a bit of pondering upon my Adding it to the timeline, and my putting myself in her shoes in that particular situation, combined with the fact that we have still yet to have from any involved a specific time for when this dinner date was set.. All of that leads me to believe its possibly much like I described above as in the exact time for their dinner date was solely dependant upon Michelle's getting done that which she needed and/or wanted to have completed prior to heading toward Sanford..

All jmo, but does seem to make sense, atleast to me it does:crazy:

Timeline of 11/17/2011

In those earlier morning hours Nate stated he had to go into work late that day so he and Michelle had coffee together and they talked about their day.
**tho NM says the two stayed in contact throughout the day, however their having coffee together was the last time that he'd see Michelle**
[MSM, NM]

9:21am Michelle sent her sister Lauren a text message that stated:
"Keratin today?"
**time and text both verified by video of sister, Lauren's phone showing the texts she exchanged with Michelle that morning**
[MSM, sister, Lauren]

9:42am Sister, Lauren sends a reply text message stating:
"I have an opening at 11:30 or after 5."

9:42am Michelle's immediate reply message stated:
"11:30 works if it is ok"

immediately after 9:42am Lauren's reply text message stated:*
"Yes your hair is short so it won't take long."

immediately after Michelle sent her sister, Lauren 2 text messages back to back.. First text stated:
"Sweet!!! !!!!"
and the one that immediately followed stated:
":heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:"(5 red heart icons in a row)

10:20am is the last text shown between sisters. It was sent from Michelle to Lauren and it stated:
"Ok, going <insert "shoe" icons> shopping with mom. I'll come by n grab it & do it"
**note we have no way for certain to know what she was referencing In this last msg.. It was not sent in reply to a text from Lauren and was sent a little over 40mins after Michelle's last text which was the 5 hearts..**
**time and text verified by Lauren's cell phone**
[MSM, Lauren]

11:30am this was the time that the sisters had agreed upon for Michelle to be at the salon for her to get her keratin conditioning treatment..
[MSM, Lauren]

2:30pm Michelle is seen for the last time by her family(mom/sis) as she is leaving the family's salon en route to p/u twins from daycare and to drop them off at their dad's(Dale) condo
[MSM, family]

3:15pm Michelle's current bf of a few weeks, NM receives a text msg from Michelle that said she'd heard a song on the radio that made her think of him.
NM immediately replies to her text with a smiley and a heart.
[MSM, NM]

3:18pm ORIGINAL ARRIVAL TIME OF MICHELLE AT DALE's. Surveillance video shows Michelle's blk Hummer(sister, Lauren confirmed it was Michelle's Hummer)arriving at Dale's condo. The 3:18pm timestamp has been verified as correct(only "off" 2seconds) by the very man whose surveillance cam caught the Hummer footage.
**also note that 3:18pm marks the BEGINNING of the 72min window of op later given by Dale JR's ATTY, NeJame**
[MSM, video confirmation, sister, MN]

3:28pm This would mark the 10mins of Michelle staying and talking with Dale at his condo where she says she is then headed to go shopping.. The time Michelle would be leaving Dale's condo.
[sister]

3:30pm This is the time reported by multiple MSM as the time Michelle's 11yr old son had arrived home from school and at some point very soon thereafter called the family salon asking if his mom was there.
[MSM]

4:00pm THIS IS THE ARRIVAL TIME OF MICHELLE AT DALE's CONDO that Dale Jr. told Michelle's family.. This per sister, Lauren on 11/30 PrimeTime News. *Lauren claims that in Dale's initial convo with the family on 11/17 when they asked him when he'd last seen Michelle that he answered that she'd arrived at 4:00pm, stayed and talked for 10mins, and upon her leaving she told Dale she was headed "shopping".
**please note that I am making clear that this time and info is not told to the public by Dale Jr, himself, but rather it is Michelle's sister, Lauren publicly stating these are the events/times of 11/17 as the family was told by Dale Jr in their first contacting him on the night of 11/17**
[family, MSM]

Minutes preceding 4:26pm Michelle's brother, Dustin sends a 3 recipient text(mom, Lauren, Michelle) needing a ride and asking what part of town each are in.
[brother, MSM]

4:26pm the time immediately after Dustin sending the text he received only 1 reply from the 3 texts he'd sent. It was a reply from Michelle's cell phone that consisted of one, single word, "Waterford". This is the last known contact with Michelle's phone.
*note that according to MSM not only was the location of the phone not in Waterford when the 4:26pm text was sent, but it's reported that the phones records show the phone to not have been in Waterford at any time that day/night of 11/17**
[brother, MSM]

4:26:16pm *Or 16:25:16 as seen as the timestamp on lower left. Screen cap shows the white panel van (that the neighbor said is not Dale Smith's, but which cannot be determined for certain by me-per Tony Pipitone) pulls into camera range before apparently doing a u-turn and parking in front of the building 15 seconds later.[much thanks to Tony Pipitone for this info]
**also of interest is that we see the neighbor with the cams is home by this point..IOW tightening the time in which the Hummer left/was concealed from Dale's condo**
[Tony Pipitone]

4:30pm Dale's atty, Mark NeJame states that Dale and the twins arrived at his father, Dale Sr's home at this time. Thus marking the END of the 72minute window of opportunity that NeJame claims Dale Jr had to kill and dispose of Michelle..
**note that he gets a :big eyeroll: from me on this claim**
[MN, MSM]

4:40pm This is the timestamp we see on the video surveillance footage that shows a similar black hummer leaving Dale's neighborhood.
**confirmed it was NOT Michelle's Hummer and confirmed it was a neighbor that lives near Dale that we saw appearing to leave the neighborhood at 4:40pm**
[video confirmation, MSM]

5:17pm Or as is seen on the video timestamp 17:17=5:17pm.. This is another screen capture of footage from Dale Jr's neighbor's surveillance cam.. It is still up for debate exactly what is seen in this particular screen cap, but for certain we know the white van is present.. Alongside the white van and slightly further there is a dark colored SUV headed in the opposite direction of where Michelle's Hummer is seen headed at 3:18pm(ie. Away from Jr's condo).. We have no confirmation on whose vehicle it is, or even what type SUV that it is for certain.. For now there are varying differences in opinion and whether or not it is even related or relevant to Michelle's disappearance.
[MSM, video confirmation]

5:31pm This is the official time that the sun set in Orlando, it's suburbs and surrounding areas.

6:50pm This time is the newest time stated by sister, Lauren as to when Michelle's 11yr old son called the family salon speaking with his Aunt Lauren. He asks if mom is there.. and relays that mom has not been home and he has not seen her.
[sister, MSM]

6:50pm After speaking with Michelle's 11yr old son the family immediately calls "The Barn"(the bar Michelle was to work a shift at 7:30pm that night of 11/17). The co-workers assure the fam that they'll alert them as soon as Michelle arrives for work..*
**Michelle is known to be a very prompt employee and always would arrive 10-15mins prior to her shift beginning**
[sister, MSM]

6:53pm Sister, Lauren sends a text to Michelle's phone saying for Michelle to call her ASAP..
[MSM, family]

Around 7:00pm *This is the estimated time that Michelle was supposed to have met Nate for a "quick bite to eat" immediately prior to her shift at "The Barn"..
**the ONLY thing known for certain regarding this dinner was that it did NOT occur.. We to date do NOT have an exact time stated as to when exactly they were scheduled to meet for this "quick bite" dinner date**
[MSM, NM, family]

7:20pm When Michelle had not arrived for work by 7:20 co-workers grew extremely concerned and immediately alerted her family that Michelle was a NO SHOW.
[family, MSM]

7:20pm AT THIS TIME THE FAMILY IMMEDIATELY ALERTED AUTHORITIES THAT MICHELLE WAS MISSING
[family, MSM]

Throughout those first hours Michelle's family were desperately seeking to make contact with Dale Jr.(calls placed to his cell by mom, Dustin, Lauren all went unanswered). Yvonne at some point was able to make contact with Dale Jr's mom at Dale Sr's house.. She shared her growing concerns of Michelle being missing but for reasons unbeknownst to us Yvonne was unable to speak with Dale Jr at that time. His mom assured Yvonne that she would have Dale Jr contact her.
[family]

7:30pm Michelle's shift was to begin at 7:30pm at "The Barn". As we know she never arrived.
[family, MSM]

8:00pm-ish Its been reported that after the family had contacted authorities to report Michelle missing that the family requested LE to go to Dale Jr's(*assume that's due to the last place they knew Michelle was headed to take the twins*).. Reportedly it was at/around 8pm LE did a "drive-by" of Dale Jr's condo and there was no sign of Michelle or her Hummer.

8:01pm This is the time that Michelle's phone was powered down for the last time in the Oakridge area.
**due to this being the last known area of Michelle's phone the family set up the original search central at Jesse Black's parking lot**
[MSM, family]

Specific time unknown Dale Jr returns the phonecall to Yvonne. The family asks him when was the last time that he saw Michelle. His response was that Michelle/twins arrived at his condo at 4:00pm, Michelle stayed and they talked for 10mins, upon Michelle leaving his condo she told him that she was headed to go "shopping". That was the last time that he had seen Michelle.
According to the family Dale had no reaction when told that Michelle was MISSING!
[family]

10:30pm This is the time that a woman and her dog were walking in the apt complex on Walden Circle and saw Michelle's black Hummer parked there at the complex.
**note this was learned after LE located the Hummer and in speaking to the apt tenants in that area they learned that the woman had spotted the vehicle in that spot at 10:30pm**
[MSM]

11:08pm This was the time that Dale Jr took to his facebook to speak out about Michelle MISSING and that he and his home were already being looked into by LE(as is SOP). Below is his IMO troubling post(he refuses to call her by name, but rather de-personalizes her by speaking of her as "his kid's mother")
"Oh man, oh man, (expletive)! Michelle, the mother of my kids is missing, her mother called me said she never showed up to work after dropping the kids off with me. The police just came by and searched my whole house, this isn't good. My kids need their mother,"
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,2731530.story
**at this point we have still yet to confirm thru any source that LE searched Dale's condo on 11/17.. The first confirmed search of the condo is 11/18**
[MSM, Dale's FB post]

12:00am-ish LE officer during routine patrol of the apt complex spots and calls in for verification what was found to be Michelle's Missing Black Hummer. It's location verified to have been the exact same as when the female at 10:30pm had spotted the black Hummer.
**note that the large, professionally attached GLOW tanning decals had been removed from Michelle's windows**
(it can be seen on the surveillance footage of Michelle's Hummer arriving at Dale's condo that at that time[3:18pm] the GLOW decals were still on her vehicle)
[family, MSM, LE]

**as always please don't hesitate to let me know if anyone has anything they wanted added, clarified, etc, etc.. Or any mistakes, errors, or unclear entries to our timeline**

:heart: Smooth

I am still looking for where I seen the time, but this tells a lil sumthin about the dinner in the meantime:

http://news.yahoo.com/michelle-parker-missing-moms-fiance-domestic-battery-conviction-160513996.html

Here is one bit I found about the dinner, it said they had planned on having an oyster dinner...
quote:
Launer said that nothing seemed wrong with Parker when she saw her Wednesday night. Parker had made plans to have an oyster dinner with her dad on Friday night and the friends had planned a bonfire for Saturday so that Launer could meet Mitchell for the first time.

This makes it sound like the dinner and the meeting of the boyfriend was to happen at a completely different time. it refers to 3 different days, 4 including the last time lauder seen her, which was wednesday.

wednesday-michelle's dad sees michelle
thursday-michelle comes up missing
Friday michelle and her dad were supposed to have oyster dinner
Saturday was supposed to be a bon fire so m's dad could meet NM for the first time

:blushing: and you DID point that out too, didn't you :floorlaugh: It is very important IMO yes i'd give it an A:twocents:

Hee, hee. Credit where credit is due, though: it was andalso who pointed out that the question pretained to Sr.

luvbug622 was the poster who identified the vehicle parked at Rose Ave. as a Scion, and mentioned that the burnt orange color may mean that the car is 2009 or newer. I believe luvbug said he/she had a white Scion. So that poster may be able to give some input into the car parked at the neighboring condo.

YeS I have the white scion 2008 and I believe the new color(burnt orange) came out late 2008 or 2009 as it wasn't available when I got mine

Yesterday, she went to the garage sale :great:

You're not suggesting that she helped herself to a little ol' souvenir, right? Hey, well, it could be anyone here that lives in Orlando! I live thousands of miles away, so can't be me. :giggle:

Family of Michelle Parker resume search efforts

They're starting the New Year with renewed determination.

Michelle Parker's family will now spend every Saturday searching for the missing mother of three.

“So if you're available any Saturday, come help me find my kid,” said Parker’s mother, Yvonne Stewart.

The command post was back at the Jesse Black's Saloon.

more at link ........................ http://www.cfnews13.com/article/new...mily-of-Michelle-Parker-resume-search-efforts

From Crimeline:

http://www.cfcrimeline.com/most_recent.htm

"Michelle Parker was last seen in the area of Lee Vista / S. Goldenrod Rd on Thursday, November 17, 2011 at approximately 4:15 pm. Information received from her cell phone indicates Michelle was later in the area of Sandlake Road / Orange Avenue."

Thank you for the link. I saw this on the map, but thought there must be something more.

Unfortunately, I think this does not confirm an answer to question #8. First of all, the incorrect time is posted on that site for Michelle's arrival at DS II's condo, which makes other info suspect. Secondly, it only mentions that the cell phone "later" pinged in the area of Sandlake and Orange. We need confirmation through a trusted source of a time for that ping, and an offical confirmation that it was the Waterford text, in order to consider question #8 answered.

IMO of course.

I haven't been following this case every day, so if this is already known, forgive me. But this is newly posted in the Orlando Sentinel

fwiw
fran

Father of Michelle Parker suspect arrested on drug charges

By Jeff Weiner, Orlando Sentinel
6:04 p.m. EST, January 7, 2012

Dale Wayne Smith Sr., the 64-year-old father of the suspect in the disappearance of missing mother Michelle Parker, was arrested on drug charges on Tuesday, records show.

The elder Smith faces charges of sale or manufacture of a controlled substance, possession of cannabis less than 20 grams and possession of drug paraphernalia.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...-arrest-drug-charges-20120107,0,5302654.story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jezel