FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that no one wants to hire them they turn to selling drugs? Priceless!

Dale sr is a true entrepreneur...

Oh didn't you know the name of their business is "We Shake, You Bake"
:floorlaugh:

Woooooooo-Hoooooooooo Eefive!!! Finally you have been vindicated from anyone that possibly questioned your A-1, spot on, bullseye on correct when you initially found and posted us this info that immediately went poof!!!

Then I brought it up couple weeks later asking if I was crazy in what I was remembering about Sr's charges and that I knew id seen that he'd a hearing or something just in the time since Michelle had gone missing?!?

You and katydid IMMEDIATELY RESPONDED to my post saying that you were the one to originally find and post the info and that I wasn't hallucinating!!..lol.. But at that point it was still poof!! Gone!! No where to be found?!?!?

And now.. Voila.. Here it is!!!!!

Congrats Eefive!! We never doubted ya and now the proof is in the pudding!!:D

Remember, Sr's offense dates are from the summer of 2010 according to the Clerk's website.

Eefive,
Do these match the other one you posted? TIA and great job!

I haven't been following this case every day, so if this is already known, forgive me. But this is newly posted in the Orlando Sentinel

fwiw
fran

Father of Michelle Parker suspect arrested on drug charges

By Jeff Weiner, Orlando Sentinel
6:04 p.m. EST, January 7, 2012

Dale Wayne Smith Sr., the 64-year-old father of the suspect in the disappearance of missing mother Michelle Parker, was arrested on drug charges on Tuesday, records show.

The elder Smith faces charges of sale or manufacture of a controlled substance, possession of cannabis less than 20 grams and possession of drug paraphernalia.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...-arrest-drug-charges-20120107,0,5302654.story

Ok was this arrest the one dated 12/08 that someone here captured before it went poof.....:denied:

The charges Sr was arrested for are one and the same. Apparently, the case was sealed seconds after I saw, it until the arrest was made. I think it must be a fairly weak case, and that is why it wasn't filed earlier. The reason it was filed in Dec was because of MP. It will be interesting to see how it proceeds. Last thing he would want is a depo or jury trial. He will probably just plead and end the case without providing any more info.

It does, as I posted the one from Dec 8 and the current one. Everything is the same including the case number.

Thanks Patti! Have missed you where've you been?

Thursday night is when she was meeting Nate? Correct?
Was oyster dinner planned for Friday?

Sorry for so many questions

Yes, your thinking is correct, capt!!

The quick bite to eat dinner date with just Nate and Michelle immediately preceding Michelle's going in to work a shift at "The Barn" in Sanford on Thursday, 11/17.. We, to my knowledge have never known an exact time for this dinner date but do know for certain that it never was able to occur due to the fact Michelle was already missing by this point on 11/17..

As for the oyster dinner you are correct as well that it was planned for that upcoming weekend and was a dinner that included more than just Michelle and Nate.. She was excited to be having her father and other fam/friends at this oyster dinner and their meeting new beau, Nate for the first time..
Sadly as we know this dinner never was able to occur either:(..

I wish the charges against Sr would help get the kids away, but I am afraid not. The kids are in Jr's custody and it will take a lot more this. The most might be that the kids aren't allowed to go to Sr's house.

In my experience with DCF in FL, drug use around children is not even on their radar. I wish it was.

The charges Sr was arrested for are one and the same. Apparently, the case was sealed seconds after I saw, it until the arrest was made. I think it must be a fairly weak case, and that is why it wasn't filed earlier. The reason it was filed in Dec was because of MP. It will be interesting to see how it proceeds. Last thing he would want is a depo or jury trial. He will probably just plead and end the case without providing any more info.
Or maybe he made a deal with police and told them he would help them. Now they have decided he was not helping.

Thanks luvbug, I think someone (Kimb103? Pias?) was asking if anyone could take a look at the burnt orange vehicle parked at the neighboring condo from DS II's and weigh in on whether it could be a Scion. Do you have an opinion?

All I can tell u is that the burnt orange vehicle is definitely a scion XD. The other vehicle u are talking about (I think) is a red vehicle but that one is not a scion

All I can tell u is that the burnt orange vehicle is definitely a scion XD. The other vehicle u are talking about (I think) is a red vehicle but that one is not a scion

Are you talking about the red one parked in the street as Michelle's hummer comes in, or the burnt orange one that's in DSjr's neighbors driveway as the hummer goes out?

We have been trying to confirm if the one in the neighbors driveway is the same as in DSSR's driveway you identified.

Are you talking about the red one parked in the street as Michelle's hummer comes in, or the burnt orange one that's in DSjr's neighbors driveway as the hummer goes out?

We have been trying to confirm if the one in the neighbors driveway is the same as in DSSR's driveway you identified.

I hAve not read all posts on here but from what I gather... There is a burn orange vehicLe at Srs house (that is the scion) and there is another vehicle at Jrs house which looks red to me.. Is not a scion. If u have other pix, let me see them as I am totally confused with all these vehiclesLOL

After passing DS Jr. Condo and making a right I took a photo which would show the side and back of his condo as below:

1044256261068_ORIG.jpg

As I went forward which will take you running alongside Lee Vista

6044256319286_ORIG.jpg

I noticed on the fourth building on the left not only one but two video cameras as you can see from these pictures

6044256298264_ORIG.jpg

6044256298264_ORIG.jpg

I had to do a retake, so I drove back down this same road but heading back the way i came and voila I found another video cam on the neighboring unit, which was a bit hard to see but if you look right above the single car garage and just below the window you will see this one:

4044256271516_ORIG.jpg

a closer look

5044256281523_ORIG.jpg

I could not believe the cameras in this area not to mention that at the intersection of S. Goldenrod and Lee Vista there are the red light camera system which in my opinion would be able to view the road in Carter Glen that would of been MP exit had she not gone the same way she came in.....

8044256232767_ORIG.jpg

What was really strange is the young lady whom was having the garage sale did not know anything about the girl who had gone missing in the area, other than seeing some flyers.....

I usually lurk but just wanted to share... IMO I believe the car parked in the driveway down from jr's driveway may be a Dodge Journey... color orange or red. From google search that vehicle is made in a orange and a red color. JMO :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolibery