Sidebar Discussion #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have Levi as a friend, but when I clicked your link I got this.

Please be careful
For the safety and privacy of your Facebook account, remember to never enter your password unless you're on the real Facebook web site. Also be sure to only download software from sites you trust. To learn more about staying safe on the internet, visit Facebook's Security Page. Please also read the Wikipedia articles on malware and phishing.

http://levipageshow.com/?p=134

So I didn't click continue.:waitasec:

Well.... So....is this a lull in the storm or have we just stumbled into the eye of the tornado? :waitasec:

I guess it's kind of like watching a train wreck. Each time some news story breaks, I'm back on here to see the latest and I get caught up in it again.

I have tried to get into other cases but am more interested in cases involving children and those can hurt so much. It's hard not to get drawn in and be so vulnerable again.

But, if we could work on other cases or just sit on our hands, FCA would then have to do something to bring attention back on herself. Maybe if we could hold back long enough, she will truly explode and blow up!

The problem for me is I want retribution! OCA got away with murder and I want her to face karma, to "get hers" or whatever you want to call it.

I try to get interested in a "heart" way with other cases but it appears that I'm not willing to risk breaking my arm before the other one is completely healed.

Well.... So....is this a lull in the storm or have we just stumbled into the eye of the tornado? :waitasec:

I don't think tornados have an eye. But I know hurricanes do, and that is what this is, the eye of the hurricane! Well hopefully, if Casey actually suffers any consequence. The odds are that she won't, though. But we'll see!

I have Levi as a friend, but when I clicked your link I got this.

Please be careful
For the safety and privacy of your Facebook account, remember to never enter your password unless you're on the real Facebook web site. Also be sure to only download software from sites you trust. To learn more about staying safe on the internet, visit Facebook's Security Page. Please also read the Wikipedia articles on malware and phishing.

http://levipageshow.com/?p=134

So I didn't click continue.:waitasec:

Maybe cuz you aren'T signed iNto FB? IDK. I stay logged in and it takes me to a page about the father of the suspect in the Michelle Parker case being arrested for drug charges. It's actually one of Levi's pages.

The problem for me is I want retribution! OCA got away with murder and I want her to face karma, to "get hers" or whatever you want to call it.

I try to get interested in a "heart" way with other cases but it appears that I'm not willing to risk breaking my arm before the other one is completely healed.

I know what You mean, LG! I want her to pay sooooo bad! Everyone knows she got away with murder, and to have her flaunting it in everyones face is almost unbearable. She will get hers, though. I truly believe that.

Maybe cuz you aren'T signed iNto FB? IDK. I stay logged in and it takes me to a page about the father of the suspect in the Michelle Parker case being arrested for drug charges. It's actually one of Levi's pages.

Yep, that was it. :)

LambChop - I am getting therapy as well as the rest of the family. We all need it for ourselves and to learn how to deal with this both with Hannah gone in the treatment center and how to deal with it when she comes home eventually. Thank you so much for asking!

Hugs, and thank you all for caring so much. I will keep you all updated. :blowkiss:

LambChop - I am getting therapy as well as the rest of the family. We all need it for ourselves and to learn how to deal with this both with Hannah gone in the treatment center and how to deal with it when she comes home eventually. Thank you so much for asking!

Hugs, and thank you all for caring so much. I will keep you all updated. :blowkiss:

That's good that you are all getting help. Children feel they somehow are responsible for what happens to them and need the reassurance that the other person is responsible and they have done nothing wrong. It's hard to even imagine the pain you all must be dealing with. Try to stay strong.

OMG I can't stop watching the YouTube parody. I am SO slow I JUST got the "Zeener the Dry Cleaner" comment as like the Zanny the Nanny excuse. It is comic gold!! I hope someone shows it to KC to show her what a flipping joke she is!!!

And lest we forget Mr Ashton profitting from insider information in the tragic death of little Caylee Anthony, and his attacking the incumbent State's Attorney.

Dang, I thought this was going to be a QUIET year for this case, apparently not judging by Casey's videos and Lawson Lamar's mudslinging!

And lest we forget Mr Ashton profitting from insider information in the tragic death of little Caylee Anthony, and his attacking the incumbent State's Attorney.

Ah - not forgotton - but I have a different recollection than you :maddening: in that is only that FCA profited from a result of killing in the tragic death of little Caylee Anthony.

I think you are comparing apples and oranges. Its like you are saying JA and KC and team are moral equivalents. That is not the case.

Also, many, many people write books on their life, work experiences. That is normal. Presidents, millionaires, celebrities, military folk, etc...Non-fiction books and biographies are very popular. Marcia Clark wrote a book on her experience on the OJ trial. Lots of people wanted to read the "behind-the-scenes" look at this previous travesty on our justice system. No one would ever think to equate her motives as a officer of the court with OJ's.

There is such thing as character and dignity. A person making a living off by writing what they do is not at all like an exploitation of a mother/grandmother making money off the very daughter she murdered/lied to help get off. That is just despicable.

There is no comparison between the good people of the prosecution team and Team KC in my mind. Team KC has always been about money all along. Why else would they lie to get their client off?

I don't think tornados have an eye. But I know hurricanes do, and that is what this is, the eye of the hurricane! Well hopefully, if Casey actually suffers any consequence. The odds are that she won't, though. But we'll see!

Of course you are right Aedrys - all those tweets turned my brain into a twerp...

Actually if you play the odds - she gotten lucky so many times - it actually IS time her number was up...

Lol. No, tornados don't have an eye. But they do have a habit of changing direction and bitin' you in the azz.
OCA's hidden in the basement for a few but the day will come when she pokes her nose out and one hits her smack in the face.

He wrote about his experiences working on this child murder case. There is nothing disreputable in that. There is honorable and dishonorable work, and his is the former. Unlike the defense team whose work consists of lying about innocent people to try and falsely blame them, and defending child killers.

Ah - not forgotton - but I have a different recollection than you :maddening: in that is only that FCA profited from a result of killing in the tragic death of little Caylee Anthony.

:yourock::yourock:

--------------
Hi, it puts up the same thing for me and I am a member..I didnt go in either.:maddening:

P S I stay logged in also.

Lol. No, tornados don't have an eye. But they do have a habit of changing direction and bitin' you in the azz.
OCA's hidden in basement for a few but the day will come when she pokes her nose out and one hits her smack in the face.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Awesome! You are SO RIGHT!!!!

Of course you are right Aedrys - all those tweets turned my brain into a twerp...

Actually if you play the odds - she gotten lucky so many times - it actually IS time her number was up...

You're many things lg, but you ain't no twerp.
Try 'champion'.
Lol. There's so much to read in that thread, it's enough to make yer head explode!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat