Sidebar Discussion #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
And how how Ms. Anthony profitted from the tragic death (you remember, the death she was found NOT GUILTY of being responsible for) of her daughter?

By the way, putting your opinion in bold and red does not make it a fact.

Ah - not forgotton - but I have a different recollection than you :maddening: in that is only that FCA profited from a result of killing in the tragic death of little Caylee Anthony.

And how how Ms. Anthony profitted from the tragic death (you remember, the death she was found NOT GUILTY of being responsible for) of her daughter?

DCF found Casey to be responsible for Caylee's death. That is good enough for me.

How has she profitted off Caylee's death? Let's see...she sold pictures of Caylee to ABC for $200,000. I would call that profit. The IRS sees it that way too apparently since she was taxed on that money. I'm sure she has profitted in other ways as well. She recently bought a new computer by her own admission. She also adopted a dog. Taking care of a dog requires money. Where is that money coming from?

I personally don't have a problem with JA profiting from his book. He spent 3 years of his life working with the state of Florida to bring out the TRUTH of what happened to Caylee and to seek justice for her.

FCA and her DT on the other hand, spent 3 years concocting and perfecting the perfect web of lies that would cloud that truth and ultimately enable a child murderer to walk away free.

That, is why I have a problem with the DT, and needless to say, FCA herself profiting in any way from all of this.

Maybe you were not following the case way back when FCA was claiming Caylee had been kidnapped and sold pictures of her daughter for a profit of $200,000. This was admitted as fact by JB in a court hearing. JB said this money was used as her payment for her defense. Details were later discussed behind closed doors and not released to the public. The IRS is dunning FCA for the taxes on this windfall profit because JB did not take taxes out of it for her.

The money may not have had anything to do with her later being found not guilty though someone could say she also profited from having a jury that only believed the OS and did not understand circumstantial evidence.

How has she profitted off Caylee's death? Let's see...she sold pictures of Caylee to ABC for $200,000. I would call that profit. The IRS sees it that way too apparently since she was taxed on that money. I'm sure she has profitted in other ways as well. She recently bought a new computer by her own admission. She also adopted a dog. Taking care of a dog requires money. Where is that money coming from?

Another profit was her bizarre 12+ lawyer defense team - who worked for the fame of being associated with such a heinous case.

Ah - not forgotton - but I have a different recollection than you :maddening: in that is only that FCA profited from a result of killing in the tragic death of little Caylee Anthony.

you got that right on the money ! She profitts everyday she wakes up smelling fresh clean air and not inside a cramped prison death row cell where she would be had the trial gone a different way, so she has won the lotto of all lottos

Maybe you were not following the case way back when FCA was claiming Caylee had been kidnapped and sold pictures of her daughter for a profit of $200,000. This was admitted as fact by JB in a court hearing. JB said this money was used as her payment for her defense. Details were later discussed behind closed doors and not released to the public. The IRS is dunning FCA for the taxes on this windfall profit because JB did not take taxes out of it for her.

The money may not have had anything to do with her later being found not guilty though someone could say she also profited from having a jury that only believed the OS and did not understand circumstantial evidence.

Speaking of 200K IIRC there was some 60-80 thousand missing from this payment too and this was brought up in court before Strickland stepped down. Does anyone know what ever happened to that money? I cannot recall exactly how much money it was but the figure I stated is close and this is not chicken feed. So How does that much money go missing? Did anyone followup on that?

I personally don't have a problem with JA profiting from his book. He spent 3 years of his life working with the state of Florida to bring out the TRUTH of what happened to Caylee and to seek justice for her.

FCA and her DT on the other hand, spent 3 years concocting and perfecting the perfect web of lies that would cloud that truth and ultimately enable a child murderer to walk away free.

That, is why I have a problem with the DT, and needless to say, FCA herself profiting in any way from all of this.

We all have to make a living I dont understand why anyone would get upset over the salary people make doing their jobs. WHen you go to the doctor he gets paid ( maybe) and when we get a gallon of milk at Kroger they make a profit too. So It is only natural that all parties involved in this field get what ever pay thet are owed.

And lest we forget Mr Ashton profitting from insider information in the tragic death of little Caylee Anthony, and his attacking the incumbent State's Attorney.
Mr. Ashton did not profit from insider information. He profited from his tenacious, truthful and unrelenting career as a prosecutor, as a person who solely looked out for justice for CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY! Something, the Ant's never cared about...justice for Caylee!!

The same people speaking out against JA and his "attacks" on Lamar, were the same attacking Lamar in the first place. Picking your pleasure now? Lamar was the bad guy then, now JA. Never mind..doesn't matter.

Jeff Ashton is/was an incredible prosecutor, he will be a better State's Attorney! He is not a politician, but a prosecutor at heart.

Maybe, "some" are just upset because they will see tougher laws in Florida. Maybe those drunk driver's won't get off the first time and be carefree to think it's reasonable to consume alcohol. Maybe people like FCA will be shaking in her boots?

All I know is, Jeff Ashton cared more about "that little girl", CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY, than her own mother, Grandparent's and Uncle COMBINED. Nobody in "that" family stood up for Caylee! Jeff Ashton did!

As compared to Ashton who "stuck around" for just this case, perhaps knowing the fame of being associated with such a heinous case would help him in his run for State's Attorney.

By the way, how many people were on the Prosecution's side? All paid for by the Florida taxpayers?

Another profit was her bizarre 12+ lawyer defense team - who worked for the fame of being associated with such a heinous case.

Ashton was paid for his work; by the Florida tax payers. Perhaps Ashton should donate some of his earnings from his book back to the State of Florida since he was on their payroll when he made the notes his book came from.

We all have to make a living I dont understand why anyone would get upset over the salary people make doing their jobs. WHen you go to the doctor he gets paid ( maybe) and when we get a gallon of milk at Kroger they make a profit too. So It is only natural that all parties involved in this field get what ever pay thet are owed.

Ashton was paid for his work; by the Florida tax payers. Perhaps Ashton should donate some of his earnings from his book back to the State of Florida since he was on their payroll when he made the notes his book came from.
The $ JA made during the trial was his measly salary for his YEARS of having the thankless job of prosecuting, the scum of the earth. Nah...he doesn't need to donate money from his book, take that $$ and run, straight to the State's Attorney's office, where he can continue to make changes on behalf of the VICTIM'S!

I understand where the criminals of the State of Florida are shaking in their boots, but get used to it. Jeff Ashton, State's Attorney, has a very nice ring to it.

JMO.

In 1981, JA was being paid around $12,500 a year for prosecuting violent criminals. That is an incredibly low salary for such a job IMO. Prosecutors are not paid nearly enough for all of the hard work they do. They seek the truth of what happened to victims rather than clouding it by spinning lies and rhetoric. I say JA is entitled to write this book. I was also glad when Vincent Bugliosi wrote the book on the Manson murders. I'm sure it is probably therapeutic for them after all of the evil they witness building/trying their case.

JMO

jeffbridgesdancing.gif

People often write books about their interesting careers. Working as a prosecutor doesn't make one wealthy by any means; which is why a lot of attorneys go into criminal defense work.

It was an interesting case that he worked on and he wrote a book about it. I don't get the big deal. People are interested and probably trust his account more than they would CA or someone else so they buy it. At least he was attempting justice for Caylee and in some way I believe he still is.

yes florida spent a fortune on the prosecution BUT IF BABYKILLER HAD TOLD THE TRUTH there would have been no need for all those experts

personally i think every single person out a penny for her LIES should be compensated by HER she should not be allowed a computer when she owes the state a fortune for her lies , she should have no goods other than what she needs to eat and sleep and she certainly should not have a dog, dogs are an expense and she is supposed to be skint.

I feel sorry for the dog .

Mr. Ashton did not profit from insider information. He profited from his tenacious, truthful and unrelenting career as a prosecutor, as a person who solely looked out for justice for CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY! Something, the Ant's never cared about...justice for Caylee!!

The same people speaking out against JA and his "attacks" on Lamar, were the same attacking Lamar in the first place. Picking your pleasure now? Lamar was the bad guy then, now JA. Never mind..doesn't matter.

Jeff Ashton is/was an incredible prosecutor, he will be a better State's Attorney! He is not a politician, but a prosecutor at heart.

Maybe, "some" are just upset because they will see tougher laws in Florida. Maybe those drunk driver's won't get off the first time and be carefree to think it's reasonable to consume alcohol. Maybe people like FCA will be shaking in her boots?

All I know is, Jeff Ashton cared more about "that little girl", CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY, than her own mother, Grandparent's and Uncle COMBINED. Nobody in "that" family stood up for Caylee! Jeff Ashton did!

I still am recalling that Lee could not define and was obtuse as to who he had as top of mind when he uttered three times CMA.......As Wolfman states religiously twice a day, God is not finished yet.......

I still am recalling that Lee could not define and was obtuse as to who he had as top of mind when he uttered three times CMA.......As Wolfman states religiously twice a day, God is not finished yet.......
This, is how I get through this madness!

Justice for Caylee will happen! :heartbeat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member