FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hummer Nov 24 Video :: IMG_0623.mp4 video by dixie6920 - Photobucket

Based on the brief moment we see the van at 1:05 in this video (behind the neighbor), and based on my google searches of images of vans, I think the van is a GMC. Because, if you pause the video in that instant you can see the van logo on the door panel. The only ones I could find like that is GMC.
I know nothing about vehicles so I could be totally wrong. But just wanted to share my findings.

I looked at the GMC also and the ones I found on Savanna has GMC above the word.. and the chevy is just one word...

I'll try and show the van emblems I used in comparsion

OK I want to show the 1:05 mark photo of the van but dont know how to do that....but it appears to be just a one line word.

Forgive me if I am posting against the rules with this, I am still learning forum etiquette

I was just reading some of the comments on a picture posted on the Friends & Supporters of Dale Smith FB page. It made me wonder if MP's boyfriend was officially cleared. Does anyone know the answer to that for sure?

IIRC new boyfriend was cleared and helping with search. =)

The emblem on the driver side door at the 1:05 mark looks like the emblem on chevy cargo vans...

so my guess would be the Chevy cargo van we think is Dales

If you go back to my original post, i have added several possibilities with sample photos of vans who place their logo in that location. Some are chevy's and some are not. I also found the GMC to be a fairly good match.... the Dodge, not so much...

General motors makes the GMC Savana and the Chevy vans. My guess is the word we can see but cant make out is Savana, and it is the GMC version.

I was thinking the same thing. I put a sample of one in my previous post which I added after original post for anyone wanting a look. I think the post is just back one page. post # 875. Has bigger pic of the GMC.

I've become a little confused here--Kamille and others, are you saying that the white van parked in DS II's driveway during TP's interview with the neighbor is likely to be a late model Chevy?

I think someone (Cerebellum?) suggested some time ago that the white van that came in at about the same time as Michelle's Hummer, and was subsequently parked on the street is a Dodge. Is that correct? I have car confusion at this point.

the video @ post 869 page 35, (back one page), shows the curbed van having handles facing east to west, while the same video showing the van in the driveway, has handles facing north to south, assuring they are not the same van.

The handles face east to west in the van at the clubhouse shot recently:
3044256187150_ORIG.jpg

This still places that van off of dale's property, and only at the curb and the clubhouse to date, unless someone has additional van photos?

The sample pics for chevy/GMC show handles north to south, the dodge face east to west as seen in my previous post.

I see what you are saying about #11. Maybe you could change it to 11a and 11b. 11a being LE's (sister) call and 11b being YS's (mom's) call. Then you could note the difference in importance in the calls.

Hey nobody, I think we make a good team! If it weren't for you, I would have no list of questions! You have given me/us a great tool to work with!

Excellent idea about "11a" and "11b." I think that will be useful for some of the other compound questions on the list.

We do make a great team. :) However (OT), congratulations on the new job, even if it takes you away from here. A job is a wonderful thing. I am sadly "between jobs" myself, currently.

I'll submit the updated list again today or tomorrow.

Here's an interesting observation I made from that same video. Here is a still of the video surveillence camera on the neighbour's house...

f5818y.png

It appears to be a Swann ADW400 wireless digital surveillence system.

Here is a video about the system....

Swann ADW-400 Video Surveillance System - YouTube

The most interesting thing I found in that video is that it records SOUND!!

So even if someone were to leave from their driveway in the other direction, the video would likely have recorded the sound of the vehicle leaving.

Here is another video of a Swann ADW400 in action...

Swann ADW-400 Daytime filming - YouTube

the video @ post 869 page 35, (back one page), shows the curbed van having handles facing east to west, while the same video showing the van in the driveway, has handles facing north to south, assuring they are not the same van.

The handles face east to west in the van at the clubhouse shot recently:
3044256187150_ORIG.jpg

This still places that van off of dale's property, and only at the curb and the clubhouse to date, unless someone has additional van photos?

The sample pics for chevy/GMC show handles north to south, the dodge face east to west as seen in my previous post.

Okay, so the "other" van is indeed a Dodge, then?

Lark2 said a few days ago that there appear to be two different white vans parked in DS II's driveway in two different pictures. The survey photos from the tax assessor's website show one type, and the photos AlwaysWright took recently show another.

I've become a little confused here--Kamille and others, are you saying that the white van parked in DS II's driveway during TP's interview with the neighbor is likely to be a late model Chevy?

I think someone (Cerebellum?) suggested some time ago that the white van that came in at about the same time as Michelle's Hummer, and was subsequently parked on the street is a Dodge. Is that correct? I have car confusion at this point.

Correct. It is not the same van. Interestingly though, if it is such a late model van and appears to be in almost every picture of the house, chances are pretty good that it actually belongs to Dale and is not company issued. Most companies have lease deals with their vehicles and would not have a 10-14 year old vehicle in their line up.

MOO

Here's an interesting observation I made from that same video. Here is a still of the video surveillence camera on the neighbour's house...

f5818y.png

So even if someone were to leave from their driveway in the other direction, the video would likely have recorded the sound of the vehicle leaving.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I was just going to make some notes for the questions on the list that pertain to that camera. You have greatly simplified that task for me!

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I was just going to make some notes for the questions on the list that pertain to that camera. You have greatly simplified that task for me!

One other thing to note however is that is has motion triggered capabilities too so that if the neighbour had it on that to preserve SD card memory, then it would not have recorded sound only. :(

It was stated in the PC episode that DSJr had not seen the children for their birthday three weeks prior. The children's birthday is in May so I believe we decuced that the episode was taped sometime in June. Losing It sounds like it would probably be the title to me.

MOO

f5818y.png

Wow no telling what we could find as far as sounds if we had that video.

izmft2.png

snipped picture, (I hope)

You know, this picture has always bothered me. The way DSII is standing with his arms crossed and they way he is seemingly guarding the bed of that truck. This was taken on the 17th the night she went missing, correct? If not, disregard the rest of this post.
Did LE search the bed of the truck that night? Or take a peek in? It had a hard cover, correct? And it probably had a lock on it, even looks like one in the picture.
I hate typing this, but could MP have been in the bed of that truck at that very point with LE standing right there? Cause his stance sure looks guilty to me. MOO

ETA: Oooops. This was taken on the 18th so please disregard. So Sorry. Still think he looks guilty and is guarding that trunk in a weird way.

ETA again: It's pretty embarrassing that I would have gotten confused about that since I have been here since day 1. My minds on a lot of things right now, so please forgive. TIA

MOO No facts here:

If the white van is Dale's (Do we know yet?) It could have been being moved to make room for the Hummer in the garage.

Possible scenario: Michelle arrives and seeing driveway full, parks around the corner (actually closest to front door) and crosses lawn to front door. Dale suggests she wait a moment so that he can make it easier to get the kids in the house by clearing the driveway. He does and Michelle drives into the garage. Dale and Michelle bring the kids into the house and return to the garage. With garage door down, Dale can place Michelle in his truck without any witnesses. A friend (perhaps in the rusty-red red whatever) takes the kids to his folks.

After that????

I haven't found the newscast that mentioned that the 4:26 ping came from the tower at Sand Lake and S Orange. Does anyone have it? It originally came out as "after 4:15 ping at Sand Lake and S Orange" and was later tied to 4:26.

izmft2.png

You know this picture has always bothered me. The way DSII is standing with his arms crossed and they way he is seemingly guarding the bed of that truck. This was taken on the 17th the night she went missing, correct? If not, disregard the rest of this post.
Did LE search the bed of the truck that night? Or take a peek in? It had a hard cover, correct? And it probably had a lock on it, even looks like one in the picture.
I hate typing this, but could MP have been in the bed of that truck at that very point with LE standing right there? Cause he sure looks guilty to me. MOO

BBM MOO

That was actually on the 18th when they had a search warrant, while LE was searching.

izmft2.png

You know, this picture has always bothered me. The way DSII is standing with his arms crossed and they way he is seemingly guarding the bed of that truck. This was taken on the 17th the night she went missing, correct? If not, disregard the rest of this post.
I hate typing this, but could MP have been in the bed of that truck at that very point with LE standing right there? Cause his stance sure looks guilty to me. MOO

ETA: Oooops. This was taken on the 18th so please disregard. So Sorry. Still think he looks guilty and is guarding that trunk in a weird way.

ETA again: It's pretty embarrassing that I would have gotten confused about that since I have been here since day 1. My minds on a lot of things right now, so please forgive. TIA

BBM

Try looking for the video all over with the 17:17 time stamp and seeing it posted today and finding out it's mine. :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz