FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to mention, this is foreign import into the USA not American's out of it...

Originally Posted by HauntsForHope
jmoo.... gonna throw out a curve ball. i dont think it was ds at all. i think he's just a patsy, an east target to frame based on his well known history with her. the location where mp's cell phone was found later, between the ds homes, seems like a plant to me. not to get anyones hopes up, but i think mp may still be alive, but may have been taken (trafficked) out of the country. Just a hunch, not based on any facts... and the 'raid' on ds sr, was probably based on a 'tip'. these folks are known by the perps and i sense serious retaliation...

http://www.justice.gov/ndic/dmas/Cen...011(U).pdf
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/...sandra-liubina

O/T
Friends, I have to tell you, I am going back to work tomorrow so I will not be able to sleuth as often as I like...but I will be here when I can!!
I have been looking for a job for a long while, so I guess I should be happy but I know it will be an adjustment. I just wanted you all to know in case you start wondering why I am not around as much. Work is why.

BTW: I am starting to have new thread fever. It's coming soon, right?

:floorlaugh: I asked you just as you asked me.

I believe you.

:floorlaugh:

It said something to the affect they (the person) could understand if something had happened to Michelle 3 mos ago, but not now. I read it as, something happened between Dale and Michelle 3 mos ago, this person knew about what happened and they (this person) could understand if he (Dale) did something to her (Michelle) then, but not now.

ETA: But now that it's gone "poof" I tend to believe somebody saw what was posted here and it was deleted.

:floorlaugh:

It said something to the affect they (the person) could understand if something had happened to Michelle 3 mos ago, but not now. I read it as, something happened between Dale and Michelle 3 mos ago, this person knew about what happened and they (this person) could understand if he (Dale) did something to her (Michelle) then, but not now.

ETA: But now that it's gone "poof" I tend to believe somebody saw what was posted here and it was deleted.

There was a lot of misinformation at the beginning on the timing of the PC taping. August was thrown around quite a bit for some reason and it morphed into it had been three months between the taping and the disappearance. So that could be what was being referenced? :waitasec:

O/T
Friends, I have to tell you, I am going back to work tomorrow so I will not be able to sleuth as often as I like...but I will be here when I can!!
I have been looking for a job for a long while, so I guess I should be happy but I know it will be an adjustment. I just wanted you all to know in case you start wondering why I am not around as much. Work is why.

BTW: I am starting to have new thread fever. It's coming soon, right?

Congratulations on the new job andalso. Hope you have a great first day today. :)

Hummer Nov 24 Video :: IMG_0623.mp4 video by dixie6920 - Photobucket

Based on the brief moment we see the van at 1:05 in this video (behind the neighbor), and based on my google searches of images of vans, I think the van is a GMC. Because, if you pause the video in that instant you can see the van logo on the door panel. The only ones I could find like that is GMC.
I know nothing about vehicles so I could be totally wrong. But just wanted to share my findings.

Hummer Nov 24 Video :: IMG_0623.mp4 video by dixie6920 - Photobucket

Based on the brief moment we see the van at 1:05 in this video (behind the neighbor), and based on my google searches of images of vans, I think the van is a GMC. Because, if you pause the video in that instant you can see the van logo on the door panel. The only ones I could find like that is GMC.
I know nothing about vehicles so I could be totally wrong. But just wanted to share my findings.

I'm going with an older model Chevy cargo van. This one is a 1998

2zp7dkh.jpg

24gkdw1.jpg

Kamille,
That Chevy looks like it too...in that it has the 'logo' or whatever you call it, in the same location on the door as the one at 1:05 on the video...so much for my GMC theory. Although, Chevy and GMC are in the same "family' of cars, I believe, and look a lot alike so I may not be totally off.

Also, I actually start the job tomorrow so you can count on me being here at least some of today.

I think it is a Chevy also based on the logo and rear lights.

One other point to remember is that most service vans only have the two front seats, leaving the rear cargo area for parts, tools and equipment (cabinetry). There would be no place for two car seats. Based on my experience, car seat usage would not be important to DS.

There was a lot of misinformation at the beginning on the timing of the PC taping. August was thrown around quite a bit for some reason and it morphed into it had been three months between the taping and the disappearance. So that could be what was being referenced? :waitasec:

Here is a copy of what TPC says aired on 11/17/11, per their website
http://peoplescourt.warnerbros.com/schedule.html
PC-15054 10/15/11 21-112 Throwing It All Away 11/17/11
21-066 Freezing Out A Roof Cleaner
21-175 Losing It
Accessing the actual site will put the information I pasted here, into perspective.

Just providing this as a courtesy to those who may not have looked into this yet. The 'Throwing It All Away episode was recorded on 10/15/11, but the other 2 segments, including 'Losing It' do not show what date they were recorded and I have not been able to verify what title the segment actually is.

Since I do not know what their segment was called, it could be the first or the third, but jr had said on his facebook that the fox title would be 'is rollercoaster romance derailed?'
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=20148&d=1323918194

If anyone is clear as to the exact episode title, could they state as such? TIA:seeya:

I think it is a Chevy also based on the logo and rear lights.

One other point to remember is that most service vans only have the two front seats, leaving the rear cargo area for parts, tools and equipment (cabinetry). There would be no place for two car seats. Based on my experience, car seat usage would not be important to DS.

Here is a photo of the inside of that Chevy cargo van I posted. Most are like this I believe...

2rgnudt.jpg

url="http://s1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee375/dixie6920/Hummer%20Nov%2024%20Video/?action=view&current=IMG_0623.mp4"]Hummer Nov 24 Video :: IMG_0623.mp4 video by dixie6920 - Photobucket[/url]

Sample image
2845656538u_1x424x360f_2011_chevrolet_express

I also see black rims, or at least black hub area, and silver mirror casing. The logo on the door is a long word and looks to be a single word, but when blown up to 300% it appears it may have a break in the lettering ? Only one window, unfortunately they stop short of showing the rear end of the van to tell if it is an extended rear or not...

This sample photo link shows a work van with its logo placed in that area

A couple of models shown here for dodge vans show the word dodge in that area.
http://www.allpar.com/trucks/b-vans.html

The third generation Express and Savana started in 1997 and adopted a more aerodynamic styling. The rear door hinges were no longer exposed and the taillights were placed high on the rear pillars. Also added was a left-side door in an attempt to help with the declining passenger van market. The extended 15 passenger version rode on a longer wheelbase instead of just an extended body.
http://chevyvanonline.com/chevy-van-related/2008/chevy-van-history/

See link directly above for more history.

Here is a GMC Savana work van with the logo placement in the right area:
http://cdn.getauto.com/photos/5/158455/1c/1GTHG39F7Y1240580-1c.jpg

Been reading over thread 16 and a few thoughts occurred:

I believe we need to separately account for Michelle, her phone, and her vehicle. I believe Michelle was separated from her phone very early on during her disappearance. Phone was used as distraction/monitoring IMO.

We also need to account for any "missing" time for Dale (opportunity to destroy/hide evidence)

2:30 - last time Michelle's family sees Michelle

3:00ish Michelle picks up twins at daycare. Whenever Michelle picks up twins is when she could have gone missing. Notice time is prior to 3:18

Up until 3:15 texts going back & forth to sister and current boyfriend. We're these truly from Michelle?

3:18 Michelle vehicle spotted on camera. We have no proof Michele was in vehicle (last sighting of Michelle Hummer with Glow sticker)

3:28 when Michelle would have left Dale's (if she truly stayed 10 mins as Dale stated)

4:00 reasonable time Dale would have left his condo to get to parents by 4:30

Up to this point we have 42 minutes of time Dale could have done something with Michelle, vehicle, and phone. There is a full 72 mins (as described by DS attorney) but we have to assume 30 mins of this would be consumed by driving time.

4:26 can we confirm location/ping where "Waterford" text was sent?

4:30 Dale supposedly is at parents according to eyewitness. Who is this eyewitness? Did they physically see Dale? Was it just his vehicle? Was witness non-family member?

5:00 if dale dropped off kids at parents and immediately drove home, 5pm is a reasonable time when he could have arrived back at his condo.

5:17 was hummer seen leaving on neighbor video Michelle's Hummer?

Yvonne calls Dale and gets his mother. What time was this call made? Where was Dale when call came in? Which phone did Yvonne call? Dale's cell? Dale's parents home phone?

7:20 Michelle reported missing by Lauren her sister

8:00 phone last pings Oakridge Rd. *Phone missing approx. 4 hours 42 mins.

phone is powered down coincidently when she is supposed to be at work. Key insight: IMO abductor knew his time was up. She would be reported missing after failing to show up at work. Where did phone ping between 3:18 and 8:00pm power down?

What time did Dale call back Yvonne Stewart? Where did this ping?

10:30 hummer spotted by person walking dog.Michelle's Hummer on a curb at the Walden Palms condominium complex at 4700 Walden Circle. Hummer missing approx 7 hours 12 mins.

11:08 Dale via Facebook is back at condo and supposedly just met with police. Where was Dale between 4:30 and 11:08 - here is at least another 6 hours 38 mins of unaccounted time for Dale.

What other key times in here can we confirm?

Great thoughts

Ok WHEN could Dale dispose of Michellle....

One time is 3:30 - 4:00 PM- in a panic just leaves the children unattended and dispose of Michelle first and within this 30 minute time frame.

She would be within a 15 min radius of Dales condo.

Ok what other times are possible?

Here is a copy of what TPC says aired on 11/17/11, per their website
http://peoplescourt.warnerbros.com/schedule.html
PC-15054 10/15/11 21-112 Throwing It All Away 11/17/11
21-066 Freezing Out A Roof Cleaner
21-175 Losing It
Accessing the actual site will put the information I pasted here, into perspective.

Just providing this as a courtesy to those who may not have looked into this yet. The 'Throwing It All Away episode was recorded on 10/15/11, but the other 2 segments, including 'Losing It' do not show what date they were recorded and I have not been able to verify what title the segment actually is.

Since I do not know what their segment was called, it could be the first or the third, but jr had said on his facebook that the fox title would be 'is rollercoaster romance derailed?'
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=20148&d=1323918194

If anyone is clear as to the exact episode title, could they state as such? TIA:seeya:

It was stated in the PC episode that DSJr had not seen the children for their birthday three weeks prior. The children's birthday is in May so I believe we decuced that the episode was taped sometime in June. Losing It sounds like it would probably be the title to me.

MOO

@1:05- can anyone positively identify this van make? TIA:seeya: see post 842 if the link isnt working. And sorry if thats already been done. I'm a few posts behind

The emblem on the driver side door at the 1:05 mark looks like the emblem on chevy cargo vans...

so my guess would be the Chevy cargo van we think is Dales

Forgive me if I am posting against the rules with this, I am still learning forum etiquette

I was just reading some of the comments on a picture posted on the Friends & Supporters of Dale Smith FB page. It made me wonder if MP's boyfriend was officially cleared. Does anyone know the answer to that for sure?

General motors makes the GMC Savana and the Chevy vans. My guess is the word we can see but cant make out is Savana, and it is the GMC version.

that did get me to thinking tho, was the difference between m arriving and the van arriving, equal to the time it takes to drive from Sr's to Jr's? TIA:seeya: Especially if someone were headed to an emergency?

What time did we see it arrive?
I see it in the 4:40 Pm photo but do you have a link to the viedo showing the time it pulled in?

Its roughly 30 mintues to Little Dales from Big Dales...

Here is a side by side of what we can see in the video and the 1998 Chevy. Note the amber front lights and the break in the bumper area between the white body and the grey bumper. This style is pretty much the same from 1998 to 2002. The style changed in 2003. The pictures I have looked at are Chevy Express 1500 Cargo Vans.

sp9e00.png
219vwon.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members