FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
This truck has an open bed like a pick-up.

agreed, so Im wondering if this was Michelle's vehicle prior to purchasing the used Hummer. That may give us some insight as to where she likes to park

I know what you mean. They did do a surprise "raid" on the home back in November and I don't see any drug charges from that. :waitasec:

The children were at the home during the raid. They must have been so scared. :maddening:

Sparky, did you ever confirm whether DS Jr. had relatives living around Lake Mary?

TIA!

I can't confirm they are living there right now, but they did live there. So...they could still be in the same place. KWIM One is a "very close" relative.

This truck has an open bed like a pick-up.

There is a aerial shot of Rose Blvd with a truck that looks like that one in the backyard. I am unable to post it right now, just google and I think you'll see it.

On question #9 When was Michelle supposed to meet her boyfriend for dinner on 11/17, is there any consensus on the value of this question, from A to C? Personally, I feel that it's not A.

I hAve not read all posts on here but from what I gather... There is a burn orange vehicLe at Srs house (that is the scion) and there is another vehicle at Jrs house which looks red to me.. Is not a scion. If u have other pix, let me see them as I am totally confused with all these vehiclesLOL

Post 764 the burnt orange vehicle in the neighbors driveway. Keep in mind if you blow it up it gets distorted. TIA

jmoo.... gonna throw out a curve ball. i dont think it was ds at all. i think he's just a patsy, an east target to frame based on his well known history with her. the location where mp's cell phone was found later, between the ds homes, seems like a plant to me. not to get anyones hopes up, but i think mp may still be alive, but may have been taken (trafficked) out of the country. Just a hunch, not based on any facts... and the 'raid' on ds sr, was probably based on a 'tip'. these folks are known by the perps and i sense serious retaliation...

http://www.justice.gov/ndic/dmas/Central_Florida_DMA-2011(U).pdf
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...es-craigslist-and-backpage-aleksandra-liubina

Have we heard if the spare tire cover was on MP's Hummer when it was recovered or was it missing? I see no reason why a human trafficking group would remove the decals before ditching the vehicle. Why waste the time. I also do not see them trying to frame someone. Not saying DS did it, but if the Hummer did have changes made to it before leaving, it is very difficult to explain. Really wish we could see the videos LE has seen

In my opinion there are way to many things pointing at Jedi jr. I can see him forget the neighbours camera if he killed her in a moment of rage. And maybe the camera also showed other people show up like daddy Jedi...maybe that is the reason for the raid....i could actually see daddy Jedi being the one getting rid of the "problem. That would make Jedi free to´try make some kind of alibi for himself....cause i'm pretty sure if he got help it was from someone close...you can't count on everybody to keep their mouth shut under pressure. This is moo

Two things, What happened 3 mos prior to Michelle going missing between her and DSjr and I can't find the donation page for him. Can you guess where I've been reading?

Two things, What happened 3 mos prior to Michelle going missing between her and DSjr and I can't find the donation page for him. Can you guess where I've been reading?

Yes i know where u have been lol, and yes i noticed the donation thing was gone. I make a safe guess and say they never reached the goal of 5000:crazy:

It's still there, but the actual picture isn't with it. The fifth one down--link takes you to the fundraiser.

Your first question--are you reading that in this same place?

It's still there, but the actual picture isn't with it. The fifth one down--link takes you to the fundraiser.

Thank you! First question, same place but you have to hit the recent link to see it.

Got it, I had to click everyone link. The amount hasn't changed either.

Have we heard if the spare tire cover was on MP's Hummer when it was recovered or was it missing? I see no reason why a human trafficking group would remove the decals before ditching the vehicle. Why waste the time. I also do not see them trying to frame someone. Not saying DS did it, but if the Hummer did have changes made to it before leaving, it is very difficult to explain. Really wish we could see the videos LE has seen

I agree. People "set others up" to conceal their guilt and keep the focus off themselves- a group kid napping a woman to sell into trafficking wouldn't do this - because there is no connection between them and the victim . There are no ties to lead an investigator to them , therefor they have no need to put the blame on some one else.

Got it, I had to click everyone link. The amount hasn't changed either.

Yep. And tomorrow he's supposed to find out if he goes back to work or not.

If he doesn't, I wonder if that'll effect what happens to the twins. Him out of work, and their grandfather arrested...

Or...he does go back to work, needs someone to look after the twins and his only option is their grandfather...

Hmmmm.

do we have video on the 17:17 time stamp? or just a still? not for the coming, but for the going? Additional photos may help too if anybody has one besides the one in the 4 shot. TIA:seeya:

I captured some screen shots off the video but none of the ones time stamped 17:17 are all that clear as you can see below.

mab6he.jpg

I captured some screen shots off the video but none of the ones time stamped 17:17 are all that clear as you can see below.

mab6he.jpg

Engender...do you have the complete video with the pic time stamped 17:17?

If so can you post it? TIA

PJ did you see what I was referring too on the first question? I can't find it now and it looks like it may have went "Poof" Maybe I just overlooked it. Anyways I saw it and I'm hoping LE did too.

Thank you! First question, same place but you have to hit the recent link to see it.

Is it buried among comments somewhere? I'm using the recent link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NinaVonD