FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
My opinions only, no facts here:

While massive "square groupers" (marijuana bales) wash up on the beaches, the elder man is grabbed for less than 20 g of the same stuff. Let us get real here, this must be the least important pursuit of criminal activity in Florida for the day, save maybe for a few speeding tickets and a drunk jaywalker. The timing for this trivial affair is serendipitous, is it not? This is what is called a "squeeze" in a criminal investigation. And with that, I become discouraged, because to me, this indicates that law enforcement has less in their basket than we hoped for in this case.

Let me explain further: when you have a strong developing case you do NOTHING to unduly alarm the suspect(s). You just monitor them, maybe a wiretap, etc., while the case is built. You do not alert them to your intentions by arresting them for an unrelated activity, unless you possess little or no evidence and are becoming frustrated. I am not criticizing anybody here, but this would be my opinion about the significance of this event.

I think that may have been the case had the children not been involved. I don't see how LE could turn a blind eye knowing that he is selling and MP's children are present in that house, regardless of how much time they spend there. I'm thinking since they hit him with the intent to manufacture or sell, the possibility of unsavory characters stopping by is too risky. Which leads me to another question. Could a lot of those cars that we see at DSI be from customers? Are the cars always the same,or are there different ones always popping up in the pictures?

ETA: BBM and MOO :innocent:

Single guy with three year old twins...I was wondering who watching them...also when one of the Smiths (maybe mom) said The twins belong with their father...Im thinking I bet she does a lot of the watching....

That might end now that DS2 has an arrest....jmo

JMO - Dale was staying at his parents house with the twins over the holidays. He is suppose to find out if he can go back to work Monday.

I believe LE had his cell phone for 6-7 days recently.

:great::great::great:Agian the is Just My Opinion......shotgun!:great::great::great:

**as always please don't hesitate to let me know if anyone has anything they wanted added, clarified, etc, etc.. Or any mistakes, errors, or unclear entries to our timeline**

:heart: Smooth

While driving through the community I just so happened to come up on this white van which was parked at the pool/weight room/mailbox - I guess you would say clubhouse and i had to take a picture of it as it just looked so much like the one in the video. After I got back and compared them i truly believe this is the same exact van that was in front of DS Jr. condo the day MP went missing. Zoom in and look closely at the rear bumper as they both appear to have a damage that makes the bumper go at an angle down. The front wheel has a hybcap and the rear wheel is without a cap...... Door handles and the rack on top is identical as well.

3044256187150_ORIG.jpg

qpi637.png

this vehicle seems to get around this complex.

now if you could just capture the driver getting in and out or sitting in it so we could include or discard it... :eye:

the s. orange/w. sandlake location is where the phone actually was when michelle's brother called to ask where she was when the reply was Waterford. That was at 4:26pm 11/17 and that is why LE said the location that was indicated by text and the place that actually pinged did not match. http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...es-20111123_1_jesse-black-saloon-enemy-iphone

Someone asked for the link to this data. I had already added it later... I do that sometimes, but here you go:seeya:

BBM

MOO

I believe that is impossible. The 4:26 "Waterford" ping happened close to the Sand Lake S Orange intersection. Michelle's Hummer may have been at Lee Vista & S Goldenrod, but HER PHONE WAS NOT.

IMO the strongest evidence that Dale had accomplices is the surveillance tape showing the earliest possible time of the Hummer leaving the condo was at 4:40 and at 4:26 the phone was pinging at Sand Lake and S Orange. That means that the iPhone was south of where it would have HAD TO BE IF Dale make a straight shot from the condo to Rose Blvd and had left earlier than LE originally told T Pipitone the Hummer left the condo. This would hint that Michelle is (was?) south of Sand Lake.

MOO MOO MOO

ya, i started crunching times yesterday and something is way off...

Sparky, did you ever confirm whether DS Jr. had relatives living around Lake Mary?

TIA!

Originally Posted by Pias View Post
the s. orange/w. sandlake location is where the phone actually was when michelle's brother called to ask where she was when the reply was Waterford. That was at 4:26pm 11/17 and that is why LE said the location that was indicated by text and the place that actually pinged did not match. http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/...n-enemy-iphone

Someone asked for the link to this data. I had already added it later... I do that sometimes, but here you go:seeya:

Thank you, Pias. The someone was nobody. :giggle:

However, this link says nothing (that I can see after several readings) about the orange/sandlake intersection, nor does it identify even that the Waterford text was not actually from Waterford.

I'm sorry, everyone, that I'm being so dogged on this. Look, I'm just going to make a simple note for that question about the Waterford ping, but it won't be verified until someone comes across an actual link or two that confirms the location for that message.

I have a situation with a 3 year old child, a convicted felon for a father, who has 2 firearms that are loaded, one in a closet on the floor, a drug arrest in the home, witnessed drug deals, the child with knowledge of sex acts and drug use, and DCF is not interested apparently because the child has not been injured, yet. Some of the local LE is aware and unwilling to do anything. I had to go thru ATF to get the guns removed and a short 6 month sentence.

DCF is swamped and unfortunately doesn't act aggressively until an actual injury occurs. It is great that they are watching this case, but it is not a priority. As far as Sr and his drug charges, they are minor as far as LE is concerned. If they were major, he would have been arrested in 2010. I don't believe DCF will do anything other than make a note. That is why we must be vigilant in protecting children, all children.

I have a situation with a 3 year old child, a convicted felon for a father, who has 2 firearms that are loaded, one in a closet on the floor, a drug arrest in the home, witnessed drug deals, the child with knowledge of sex acts and drug use, and DCF is not interested apparently because the child has not been injured, yet. Some of the local LE is aware and unwilling to do anything. I had to go thru ATF to get the guns removed and a short 6 month sentence.

DCF is swamped and unfortunately doesn't act aggressively until an actual injury occurs. It is great that they are watching this case, but it is not a priority. As far as Sr and his drug charges, they are minor as far as LE is concerned. If they were major, he would have been arrested in 2010. I don't believe DCF will do anything other than make a note. That is why we must be vigilant in protecting children, all children.

I agree this normally would not be a priority. However, DCF knows that this case is garnering alot of attention. That may promote action not normally taken. Hope so. Frankly, I am still surprised that the pushing of the reporter and trying to run them over hasn't caused further action.

*****Eefive...thanks for the awesome find of DSSR's charges! :rocker: You rock!

BBM: I owe EEfive an apology, I did doubt you. I am sorry and I apologize! I am glad to be wrong in this instance.

I also want to apologize sincerely to eefive, because I did doubt you for a little while myself. Please forgive me!

I plotted on the attached overhead shot what I am guessing, from AlwaysWright's description of her 1/6/12 photos, are the two condos that she identified as having surveillance cams.

As you probably know, click on the thumbnail for a larger picture. DS II's condo indicated in orange, the two cam condos in yellow.

Attachments

• carterglencams.jpg
    carterglencams.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 37
I would really like to know who owns the white van that AlwaysWright took pics of at the clubhouse!

I am also in shock to learn, again from AlwaysWright, that the garage sale person didn't know much about the person who went missing, shouldn't LE have canvassed this entire condo complex? And then done it again, if necessary.

Nobodynoz, thanks for looking for a link for the question I had marked as answered , (about the ping from MP's cell). I had gotten so excited that I thought we had an answer that I didn't do that necessary verification, I am glad you are so detail oriented!! I will be more careful!

Interesting that the white van is parked in the same general location in that condo complex as where MP's Hummer was found in the other one isn't it? In the public parking area in front of the clubhouse?

Is it possible the van is used by someone in the complex for repairs to the condos? Like a maintenance person or something? Maybe someone was in one of the other neighbouring units fixing something at the time MP was at DSJr's. Perhaps they have given some good witness information to LE. Or perhaps nothing at all and that white van is just a red herring because it belongs to someone completely unrelated to this.

It is odd to me that LE seem to have taken all searches away from DSJr's condo right from the night of the 18th which makes me think they must have some evidence that MP left that area alive somehow. I wonder if that is when they got the video from the neighbour. So why then do they have DSJr as the prime suspect? Did he follow her out? Did he go with her in the Hummer? What if he had asked her when she arrived to drive him and the kids over to his parents place? Maybe told her the red pick up truck was over there. Or maybe the truck was over there? :waitasec:

This, of course, would seem like a much more premeditated crime. Or it was an innocent request that got out of hand during the drive over.

MOO

IMO

I am not dismissing the 17:17/5:17 pm video capture as Michelle's Hummer being driven away from the condo. It seems that there's a good chance that is indeed her Hummer. Still, I think it's useful to consider other scenarios until we have confirmation of that. So I propose the following possibilities, IMO, and have indicated them on the attached picture:

1. The 17:17/5:17 PM Hummer captured on NG's video is Michelle's Hummer (route indicated in black)
  2. Although the Hummer in #1 isn't Michelle's, sometime after 3:18 pm, her Hummer was driven the same exit route, but we don't have the video capture of that departure. (indicated in black)
  3. The Hummer was driven west from Dale's condo, turning south and then driving east adjacent to Lee Vista, sometime after 3:18 pm. (indicated in red)
  4. The Hummer was driven west from Dale's condo, turning north, and then driving around the curve and east, sometime after 3:18 pm. (indicated in yellow)

I've also indicated alternate routes (in blue) for exiting Carter Glen through the north exit, should the driver have wanted to drive north on Goldenrod.

IMO

Attachments

• Hummer routes.jpg
    Hummer routes.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 49
Thanks for the apologies! But I totally understand. I had never posted before, so no one knew anything about me, and I couldn't prove anything. I just felt it was important enough that it needed to be posted.

Is it possible that the white van with the roof racks is a service van for the complex and not connected to Jr?

Thanks for the apologies! But I totally understand. I had never posted before, so no one knew anything about me, and I couldn't prove anything. I just felt it was important enough that it needed to be posted.

It was a great find. And it's possible that there is some pressure on LE from YS's lawyers regarding the children and their current living situation. Perhaps they were trying to pressure LE as early as the first time you saw those charges to do something about the fact that the children were spending most of their time in a home where this kind of activity was known to have been going on in the past and then LE decided to wait a bit to monitor the home for awhile before actually proceeding with the arrest.

So all that arrest does really is to start a file with DCS so that YS can perhaps fight for the children to be returned to her?

Is it possible that the white van with the roof racks is a service van for the complex and not connected to Jr?

That's what I'm thinking. But considering the time it showed up, perhaps that person saw or heard something?

Sr's charges are dealing with 2010. This is 2012, DCF cannot prove the behaviors are ongoing, nor is it up to them. It will just be another straw, and a small one.

Sr's charges are dealing with 2010. This is 2012, DCF cannot prove the behaviors are ongoing, nor is it up to them. It will just be another straw, and a small one.

I know what you mean. They did do a surprise "raid" on the home back in November and I don't see any drug charges from that. :waitasec:

I wonder if SOMEBODY was caught on his neighbor's surveillance camera removing the second number 6 in 6600 S. Goldenrod. Wouldn't THAT be somethin'? :cool:

None of our guesses are impossible.... And yours is a good one but just to let you all know we had a cold front with high winds come through here a few nights ago. Lots of things were blown around so if that was loose, it could have just blown off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hobbiesbr