State vs Jason Lynn Young: weekend discussion 11-25 Feb 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't there two other HP shoes other then orbitals that were made with the exact shoe soles? Everyone tends to forget this and only discuss how rare the orbital was. If I am wrong I am sure some one will correct me.

A very strong common denominator that some tend to forget is that the size 12 Orbital prints were in JY's house with JY's murdered wife with whom he had a very volatile relationship and a 4 million life insurance policy.

Hi Cammy! I think a lot of people are just frustrated given the seriousness of the crime.

I believe at one time when I asked, you were kind enough to supply an alternative theory to JY being the perpetrator & your reasoning for such. Can you please re-post who, why & how you think this was done? Thanx!

BBM

I agree thumbtack..I know that it's not always easy for me to read the cutesy posts about hoping for a hung jury with a smiley face after it -- when all I can think of is poor Michelle with the 30 blows to her head. I often wind up reading more than posting because those posts can be really upsetting. Whether someone feels JY is G or NG, this is a very serious crime. JMO..

Thanks, Cammy ...

I'm learning toward not guilty... PT just didn't impress me... Just left me asking more questions & lots of doubt... I can honestly say if I were on the jury right now I'd be going for not guilty..

:welcome:

A very strong common denominator that some tend to forget is that the size 12 Orbital prints were in JY's house with JY's murdered wife with whom he had a very volatile relationship and a 4 million life insurance policy.
Not so.. They had been donated before her murder.

Another part of his testimony that can NOT be proven that he lied about. Hum....
TY

The PT put on a computer forensic expert who was asked specifically for the words he typed in for those searches. They were very different from what he testified to in the first trial. This woman testified the words were Head+Trauma and Anatomy+of+a+Knockout. She explained that the + were codes and that these were the exact words that he typed for those searches.
He had already testified in the last trial that he typed in "trauma" and knockout or whatever his lies were. They were different from what the forensics woman stated.

The State was very emphatic with their questioning of her. I can't remember her name but I do remember her testimony. It was one of those that seem very boring but end up having a meaning - once I heard JLY testify to the searches - it hit me.

LOL

Next time someone says they don't feel like watching the actual videos of actual testimony because it's too tiresome, ask the same :waitasec:

LOL!!! Maybe I will..... But then again watching a whole video and going back one page is way different.....:waitasec:

BBM

I agree thumbtack..I know that it's not always easy for me to read the cutesy posts about hoping for a hung jury with a smiley face after it -- when all I can think of is poor Michelle with the 30 blows to her head. I often wind up reading more than posting because those posts can be really upsetting. Whether someone feels JY is G or NG, this is a very serious crime. JMO..

I want justice for both Michelle, Ryan and Jayson. That means finding, arresting and convicting the murder. I do NOT believe Jayson murdered his wife and son and to convict him would NOT be justice for Michelle and Ryan.. MOO

I actually think the problem is that she wasn't really asked about the dog. I remember her saying the dog was going crazy when she got there, but I don't think any further questions were asked about that until she said that she took Mr. G outside w/ her and CY.

I wish they had asked because it seems like there would have been bloody paw prints all over the place, even if the dog was locked up during the murder. Animals have a 6th sense, even my cats growl at strange people or noises. Dogs go nuts if someone goes after their person! If nothing else I would think that Mr. G would have stayed with Michelle if he was free to move around the house. Maybe he did and then ran to Meredith when she came in. Who knows...

Animals are amazing!!! Since that is where Mr. G. slept I as well would expect to see pawprints. You are right we will probably never know but it just gives me pause and raises more questions. Could he have already been let out and the murder of happened late morning? Could he have been locked up? Thus not able to enter the MBR? Did he know the attacker/s?

I want justice for both Michelle, Ryan and Jayson. That means finding, arresting and convicting the murder. I do NOT believe Jayson murdered his wife and son and to convict him would NOT be justice for Michelle and Ryan.. MOO

ITA!!!!! Innocent people have been sent to jail & even put to death because some people thought for sure he/she was guilty....

He wasn't "annoyed" about having to pay cash. He was annoyed that Gracie wouldn't turn on the pump without him coming in and paying first. He was motioning her over and over to turn on the pump but she wouldn't. So there he was getting more and more "annoyed" as you call it. Really he was raging and that's why he came in and cussed at her. He was already running behind and here this "stupid convenience store clerk" (in his mind) who wouldn't just turn on the pump so he could hurry up and get out of there.
I was married to a narcissist, sociopath just like Jason. Once in awhile he would show his rage to others; it was when they would "annoy" him and he wasn't getting his way. He was finally arrested on a road rage incident because the car in front of him wouldn't go right away when the light turned green. This was right after he dropped the kids back off to me after a visitation with them. Really these sociopaths want to take out their rage on their spouse, but some innocent victim gets it like Gracie. Or in poor Michelle's case, Jason did let out all that rage on her.

:greetings: carynative and :welcome: to the gang!

I was glad to see, on your thoughtful post, that you said "was married to" and glad that you are obviously still around to tell us of your experience with a man similar to JY. Thanks for sharing that with us, and thanks for participating. Just jump in and help us get this guy.

Welcome to you!! :seeya:

Not so.. They had been donated before her murder.

Originally Posted by Cammy
"If the murderer was wearing the Franklins, and then needed other shoes, he took Jason's shoes(which Jason thought Michelle had donated) from the garage.

Very easy to explain."

You guys gotta figure this thing out. Donated or not?

LOL!!! Maybe I will..... But then again watching a whole video and going back one page is way different.....:waitasec:

Its a courtesy thing, IMO. If you've gone back to see the post and can reference the number, it takes about 5 seconds to save everyone else the time.

Another part of his testimony that can NOT be proven that he lied about. Hum....
TY

How so? He may have just driven by the accident. I drive by an accident about once a week. The fact that the accident happened does not necessarily mean that Jay was a 1st responder nor does it mean that anyone was injured in that accident.
I am sure that accident reports were written and if he truly was a first responder, his name would be listed as such. Why hasn't the DT brought this out to prove his google searches were legitimate? They should since the forensics computer woman has already dis-proven what the claimed he was searching for in his testimony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aprilssister94