WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for one moment, I want you all to think of this situation with Sky being missing and Solomon being the last one that he was seen with. How many of you believe if the situation were reversed that Solomon would be UNDER THE JAIL RIGHT NOW?

Just for one moment, I want you all to think of this situation with Sky being missing and Solomon being the last one that he was seen with. How many of you believe if the situation were reversed that Solomon would be UNDER THE JAIL RIGHT NOW?

He would have been there since the morning of November 6th. Good point, A.

I was about to agree with you that if Solomon told that story that he would be in jail. But then I remembered Bianca's story. Her dad said he was carjacked and his 2 yr old girl was missing. Everyone sees the obvious holes in his bogus story, but he is still free right now. :mad:

I was about to agree with you that if Solomon told that story that he would be in jail. But then I remembered Bianca's story. Her dad said he was carjacked and his 2 yr old girl was missing. Everyone sees the obvious holes in his bogus story, but he is still free right now. :mad:

Very true Katydid23, the same could be said for Justin DiPietro right now as well. However, considering how Solomon has been treated during this last entire year as far as his children are concerned, I still believe if the situation were reversed, he'd be in jail already.

That's the same one she's had there all along Ppjs.

Ahhh, thanks...I hadn't ever looked that one up before. I hate seeing pics of her face. I was really hoping for a Happy Birthday handcuffing and arrest to happen today. Just another let-down in this case.

Ahhh, thanks...I hadn't ever looked that one up before. I hate seeing pics of her face. I was really hoping for a Happy Birthday handcuffing and arrest to happen today. Just another let-down in this case.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Oh my gosh. I needed that after the disappointment of the past few days with this case. You're awesome, Princesspjs!

So....since JB was a no-show, they just gave her a few more weeks instead of going ahead with an order to keep M with Solomon?

Why are they coddling her?

What I do know is that tomorrow is JB's birthday and we know how much she didn't want to turn 30. I would be willing to bet that her birthday is the only thing on her mind. She doesn't care about what she did to Sky...she doesn't care about seeing MM (thank God).....the only thing that matters to her now is that she's turning 30 because all that she cares about is herself.

I wonder what the birthday plans are this year...Salty's again?

BBM:

Just like the Powell case, I don't believe any parent who's child (or spouse) disappeared should ever be allowed visitation. I now extend that to supervised since I know how well that worked out for Josh (NOT)!

I'd be horrified if the courts gave her a minute of visitation with M. I don't want to see another murder/suicide case! And I believe her mental status would justify doing just about anything to hurt Solomon.

MOO

Mel

Well, based on her FB comments about Justin Bieber, I'd say it's hers since she is following him. She seemed to be pretty into him.

No, not necessarily, except for the user tag (julia0381) and the same first and middle (J.V.) on the account. Maybe something to keep an eye on??

julia0381 = her birthdate is March, 1981

J.V. = Julia Valerie (Biryukova)

What a desperate woman she is. Can you imagine the carp that goes through her mind? I do find solace that she suffers in her own personal world. Normally I would never wish that upon someone. Maybe she has some sort of dissociative disorder? Could that be a possibility? I know I'm reaching but daily I wonder how she can live with herself?

Just read your post, great analyzes.....; many of you are experts!

Expecting little man to appear!
[I really don't like to think different.]

Solomon, snuggle up with little MM and know we are all sending beams of light to shine on little Sky. Lets get him home and pursue charges against the one(s) involved in his disappearance.

Forgive me if this is an old thought but can Solomon get TES to come up and help in the search? I know he is hopeful that little Sky is alive but I think he's also realistic. Maybe getting TES up there could stir things up and getting some fresh eyes might help.

Never thought I'd think this but I miss the circus the Anthony's caused, at least it kept Caylee's face in the news. Most people have just gone on with their lives, while Solomon and little MM are missing a huge hunk of hearts. I won't even say what I think about what Julia is doing. Bless all of you who are keeping Sky on the front page.

Sigh. Another day comes and goes with no updates from LE. I'm here, I'm waiting, I'm willing to search. Please give me something to work with -- I want to help bring Sky home to his family. It's terrible....this desire to sleuth but nothing to work with. I keep checking every place I can think of, hoping something new will come to me. Fingers crossed that LE gives us an update soon....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member