WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Hambirg . . . I went to sleep last night with this little Man's face in my mind last night. I woke up and checked here first this morning and here he was. Looks like rain and possibly snow in the Seattle area today . . . may this be the very last time he has to endure cold temperatures by himself!

I see that Bianca Jones' father was just arrested so let's all pray that WA LE is getting close to doing the same with Julia. I pray for that to happen as much as I pray for Sky to be found. I want her off of the streets now!

I have been so terribly busy,
but there isn't a day that goes by
that I do not think of Sky.

His big beautiful brown eyes, his cute button nose, how could you not adore this little boy?

Thinking of you Sky - wondering where you are - still wishing we could find you.

WHERE IS SKY JULIA?? WHERE IS HE??

There is only one way to clean up this mess you've made Julia...and it doesn't involve a vacuum. Just do the right thing for Sky and those who love him. Come CLEAN Julia!

I look at my 10 month old son and wonder how any mother could ever hurt or neglect their own child.

Where is Sky?

I see that Bianca Jones' father was just arrested so let's all pray that WA LE is getting close to doing the same with Julia. I pray for that to happen as much as I pray for Sky to be found. I want her off of the streets now!

This is such a relief because there are many similarities between the two cases....first and foremost being that Bianca has not been found and neither has Sky. Hopefully, one day, both of these beautiful babies will be brought back home. But, for now, hear this Julia: you don't need a body to prosecute a crime.

This is one snippet from an article about Bianca's daddy who was arrested but yet it is a very powerful statement and one that I hope Julia reads.....

“Whenever you have a case that the evidence shows is a homicide and there is no body, it takes a lot longer to put together. We’re confident we can prove this case beyond a reasonable doubt.”

See that Julia? That freight train is coming for you. It may be moving a little slower than normal right now, but it will make it there, have no doubt about that at all.

I think that the multiple hits by the dogs, plus a witness who says he/she saw the father get out of the car and leave it, have a lot to do with the arrest and charges in Bianca's case. I don't know if they have any such thing in Sky's case...other than an unbelievable story and a mother who dreamed of killing her child. I hope so, but not sure. I wonder if there were more than one hit in the case of Lisa Irwin, and if the LE there are watching Bianca's case. JMO

If I could speak to Julia, I would tell her that it's never going to get better for her. She will continue to live this chaotic half-life, never knowing when that knock on the door will come. The frenzied panic you try to alleviate with cleaning and ritual, and that is exacerbated by what you did to you son, will never be enough to stop this. The only redemption you can ever have will be from confessing and allowing yourself to be imprisoned. There, in a quiet and clean jail cell, which you will have to yourself, you may find peace. It will be a completely controlled environment, all cement and metal. No dust or dirt. Everything in it's place, everything you do regimented and controlled. Once you confess, you will be able to let go, relax and stop fighting the inevitable. If you fear what others will think of you, the persona you have tried so hard to build of a strong, sane, healthy mom, don't. That was forever tainted the moment Sky's story hit the media. You will never have peace. You will never have a normal life. And those, if any, that still support you, WILL tire of you. They will discover your true self. You cannot keep it from your brother and mother and friends forever. In fact, they most likely already know who you really are and what you have done, but are only standing by you from pity. But, their patience will run out. I promise you that. Please, let go. It will be such a release to be able to give up these lies and truly repent.

All moo...and IF I could speak to Julia

Wherever you are precious boy, know you are loved by many. Sending love and comfort your way.

Holding out hope that LE moves on something soon.

Wishing you were safe at home with your Daddy and sister!

194661-sky-metalwala.jpg

Thank you hambirg and I share your wish! Isn't he adorable? I think about you everyday Sky!

thanks hambir for this pic.

He looks so innocent and hopeful. His eyes looking trough to my soul speaking.... only if I can know what...

Love you baby!

Another blustery rainy/snowy day and we don't know where you are sweet boy. Help us find you and bring justice to those responsible. Sky, use your energy to help shine a light -and we will follow the path to find you. We want you home to your loved ones.

I've got Sky on the mind! Wish I could bring you home, little man. I'd do anything....

Good Morning Little Man . . . just thought I would offer you a warm blanket (fresh out of the dryer), a good breakfast, and an opportunity to snuggle with someone who cares about you. Would you would like to play with cars & trucks and maybe get a chance to put on some boots and splash in the puddles outside later today? I so want to offer this little guy some of the the things I found no evidence his Mother allowed him.

Good Morning Little Man . . . just thought I would offer you a warm blanket (fresh out of the dryer), a good breakfast, and an opportunity to snuggle with someone who cares about you. Would you would like to play with cars & trucks and maybe get a chance to put on some boots and splash in the puddles outside later today? I so want to offer this little guy some of the the things I found no evidence his Mother allowed him.

I couldn't agree with you more Wenwe. It just absolutely breaks my heart. I wish I were closer to Washington because I'd be out there every single day searching. I just wish Julia would do the right thing.

Good afternoon Sky crew! I am just checking in on our little guy. I am so terribly sad that nothing has happened yet. I wish that LE would hold a press conference just to bring about additional coverage - if for nothing else. I would LOVE for them to hold a press conference and announce an arrest - for child neglect; and the higher charges could come later.

I honestly believe that Julia needs to be behind bars. I am so very sad that Sky has not yet been found.

Love to Sky - Love to everyone on this thread that thinks about Sky every day (as I do) - Love to Solomon and little M

:heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

Good afternoon Sky crew! I am just checking in on our little guy. I am so terribly sad that nothing has happened yet. I wish that LE would hold a press conference just to bring about additional coverage - if for nothing else. I would LOVE for them to hold a press conference and announce an arrest - for child neglect; and the higher charges could come later.

I honestly believe that Julia needs to be behind bars. I am so very sad that Sky has not yet been found.

Love to Sky - Love to everyone on this thread that thinks about Sky every day (as I do) - Love to Solomon and little M:heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

Respectfully BBM . . . I love that you have named us "Sky Crew"!

I think the "case" has become stale . . . and no one is taking a look until there is more evidence. It makes me so sad. Give us something to work from - we want to help.

Does anyone know if Solomon would be open to working with a verified Psychic - who has worked with LE before? At this point . . . I would do anything to help bring Sky home. There are some legitimate ones who have helped solve cases in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven