17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang! Can't believe EMTs has time to give GZ first aid!

WoW and WOW, first the police arrive within 15 minutes of the initial call and then somehow EMT gets there in time to assess, and treat and have them on the road to the Police station so that they arrive back at PD within 35 minutes!!!! I know many little or big towns that would be thrilled with those response times

I have to say - I cannot find ANY political contributions made by Robert Zimmerman of Sanford, Florida in the database at http://fundrace.huffingtonpost.com/

There is a Robert Zimmerman in Naples and one in Miami that have made contributions to various campaigns and PACs, but those are the only Robert Zimmermans in Florida who have.

The one I think is GZ's father owns a house in Sanford on which he gets homestead exemption (from the Seminole County Property Appraiser's office website). It's a pretty modest house, not in a fancy neighborhood. While being a retired magistrate may sound impressive, it doesn't really look as though it set up RZ to live an elaborate lifestyle and there is not evidence that he would have the clout to get favors for his son.

I more suspect that this case was a normal occurrence in the Sanford PD. Look at a previous case one of the first officers at the Martin scene handled:

It's not just Sanford, either - this has been a pattern in Central Florida for as long as I can remember, back to the 1960s:

Thank you so much! Awesome sleuthing. That answers one of my questions. 999,999,999 to go!

I'm glad the elderly couple have gotten a lawyer. What Spike Lee was completely irresponsible and could have seriously got them hurt.

However... Spike Lee was not the first person who tweeted this address. This tweet has been going out for weeks. He's not the only celebrity that has re-tweeted it. He's definitely not the only non-celebrity who tweeted it.

I wonder how hard it would be for their lawyer to get the original source of the tweet? Not that I don't think Spike Lee should be held accountable, but because I believe that person should be held accountable too.

It makes you wonder about what their intentions were? Trying to incite violence? Planning a tour bus route? Trying to collect the $10K from the New Black Panthers?

What was Spike thinking???

I have to say - I cannot find ANY political contributions made by Robert Zimmerman of Sanford, Florida in the database at http://fundrace.huffingtonpost.com/

There is a Robert Zimmerman in Naples and one in Miami that have made contributions to various campaigns and PACs, but those are the only Robert Zimmermans in Florida who have.

The one I think is GZ's father owns a house in Sanford on which he gets homestead exemption (from the Seminole County Property Appraiser's office website). It's a pretty modest house, not in a fancy neighborhood. While being a retired magistrate may sound impressive, it doesn't really look as though it set up RZ to live an elaborate lifestyle and there is not evidence that he would have the clout to get favors for his son.

I more suspect that this case was a normal occurrence in the Sanford PD. Look at a previous case one of the first officers at the Martin scene handled:

It's not just Sanford, either - this has been a pattern in Central Florida for as long as I can remember, back to the 1960s:
I thought I heard that GZ' dad lived in Lake Mary - that's not Sanford. I'm wondering if the Zimmerman you found on the property records is that poor couple. They did say their son's name is very similar to GZ.

But they didn't wear their flag shirts everyday, those boys did it on Cinco De Mayo just to be instigators, I read about that case...

So. IMO an American should be able to wear a USA shirt any day.
Unless there is a statement about it in the school handbook as EVERY day dress code.

But that's off topic.

That right there will get me a long vacation for sure........not touching it. Well other than to say...pppfffffffffftttttttttttttt. :banghead: Well and that's one sure fire way to get supporters, slam Obama and those that dislike him are suddenly your friends...........I hate politics.

Not touching it, and I'm not going to bother reading it, either. :)

GZ's dad wasn't there, but that hasn't stopped him from telling us what happened that night. I have no reason to expect his latest comments to be any more enlightened than his previous ones.

Be back. Chocolate Ice Cream time. Just can't resist!

I am not an expert on body language, but it appears to me that Zimmerman might have said something about his head and the cop looked at it, was like "so what?" and that was it? The cop even put his hands in his pocket and gave a little shrug.

I'm watching it again. It's almost like, at 47 seconds, GZ is recounting the story (probably where he says his head getting hit on the ground) to the officers and in turn that prompts the officer to look behind him.

What's troubling to me and perhaps this is more common than I think, but it seems like a general casual conversation with the cops in there. The officers are acknowledging or engaging in his conversation. I understand he wasn't arrested, but it just seems weird since the guy was handcuffed.

I think they should look more closely at George Zimmerman's personal life.

IMO, he was somewhat obsessed with that community...he took being a nosy neighbor to the next level...his wife also "witnessed" at least one burglary...

Maybe he was the one committing the actual burglaries? Maybe he left that night after arguing with his wife and took it out on the first person he saw, which happened to be Trayvon (he does have DV problems)?

IMO JMO MOO

I also think he may have "daddy" issues. Meaning he could probably never do right in his dad's eyes, or wasn't living up to the expectations of his dad...a seemingly accomplished man who was a judge, served in the military, and according to some sites had a doctoral degree...Then there's George. In and out of trouble...no real career...no degree...at 28...wanna be hero/cop/security guard.

Just thinkin...MOO IMO JMO

His personal life is just as irrelevant to this case as TM's.

IMO

Is anyone else waiting to get a glimpse of Joy Wray hanging from a tree with a camera in her hand and wearing a hoodie that says "I am Trayvon!" :floorlaugh:

I'm watching it again. It's almost like, at 47 seconds, GZ is recounting the story (probably where he says his head getting hit on the ground) to the officers and in turn that prompts the officer to look behind him.

What's troubling to me and perhaps this is more common than I think, but it seems like a general casual conversation with the cops in there. The officers are acknowledging or engaging in his conversation. I understand he wasn't arrested, but it just seems weird since the guy was handcuffed.

They've probably known George Zimmerman for a while is the only thing I can think of?

That right there will get me a long vacation for sure........not touching it. Well other than to say...pppfffffffffftttttttttttttt. :banghead: Well and that's one sure fire way to get supporters, slam Obama and those that dislike him are suddenly your friends...........I hate politics.

First of all, he didn't just mention Obama, but others but considering it's Fox news, of course that's going to be the headline.

I'm going to chalk that one up a father who's world has been turned upside down. If the world was coming down on your son, you'd probably make some comments like that too.

Yes, we are waiting for the photographic evidence taken at the scene that night. They had to have taken pictures of a bleeding Zimmerman. It's evidence. We'll also have to wait for forensic evidence to be released on his clothes.

When my son's ex-GF attacked him, the cop insisted on taking pictures of the bite marks on his back even though my son did not want to press charges. (The neighbors had called the police, not him.) If they didn't take photos of GZ's injuries that would be a stunning omission.

JMO, OMO, and :moo:

What did the President do that was hateful? I've only seen him address this case once and he didn't say anything out of line? I thought he was very elegant with his words?

I didn't either, but he did introduce a hint of race where he said 'My son would look like TM'. I think he could of left that alone but everyone will see that a certain way.

Anyone know the source of the halftime trip to get Skittles originated? I think the All-Star game started at 7:30pm EST. Trayvon was dead by 7:17pm EST.

Also, GZ's call originated at 7:08pm? He spotted Trayvon past the mailboxes and he was running away from GZ on Twin Trees towards Brandy Green's home. Confrontation stars at 7:16. Eight minutes seems like a long enough time for Trayvon to arrive safely at home, especially if he was concerned about someone following him or desiring to mess with him.

Let me also say that I am not convinced Zimmerman is innocent of any wrongdoing in this tragedy, just trying to put together what really happened versus what each sides wants to believe.

His personal life is just as irrelevant to this case as TM's.

IMO

Well, yes and no...

I think his divulging credit history and speculating about his psychological makeup are not really relevant, however his past brushes with the law may indicate a propensity for violence.

IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member