17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is that taunting anyone? Sorry but that just makes no sense. It is clear from GZ's dispatch call that TM runs away, and that he can't see him. So how in the world is TM going to formulate a plan to run off and sneak up behind him when he had no idea that GZ is going to get out of his vehicle. TM gets around the corner, thinks that he has lost GZ, slows to a stroll, talking with his girl, and then realizes that the dude that was eyeing him and following him in the truck is now on foot and still following him and close....

I think he came toward GZ in the 911 call because GZ was in his path to get where he was going, only GZ did not KNOW that TM had a specific destination he thought he was just meandering aimlessly looking for something to steal or a house that he could break into, so in his mind when Trayvon continued to advance because that was the way home, GZ took that to mean that he was "checking him out" IMO JMHO and stuff.

I do not think TM was planning to circle around and jump him..
I should have made it clear. that was not what I referred to.
I do think that coming toward the car, looking in it is not a wise move maybe daring or taunting, certainly not a move I would make for sure…..
I still do not think if he saw a man follow him; if the man was in the direction he wanted to go... you avoid a crazy man. TM did not know if GZ if not a rapist.

I keep hoping someone else would notice this about the photo of the kid with the 'grill' but I haven't seen it anywhere: IMO That is NOT Trayvon and I have come to that conclusion because the folds and configurations on the left ear of that kid in that photo DO NOT MATCH the left ear and configurations in any of the known photos of Trayvon. Therefore, it could not possibly be Trayvon, IMO.

I can't believe they are using a picture of C-Murder? :floorlaugh: The No Limit Soldiers were so 1990's! That's Master P's brother and I believe he is in jail for murder.

Hey, I am over 50 yrs old (I am not going to say how far over) and as far as I know as caucasian as they come, (adopted at 3 days don't know any biological parents) but for the past 35 years, maybe more, anytime I have a form that asked me to give a race, I mark out all of them and put HUMAN

Raised two biracial step children from age 2 and 4 until they were 12 amd 14, and I see no useful reason that anyone except perhaps the family should care about what race, and in that case I don't think race matters but history and culture. One thing that I have learned in my profession, we all really look alike on the inside, the outside is just a shell.

Good way to look at it......let's not judge by the shell God gave you. jmo

I keep hoping someone else would notice this about the photo of the kid with the 'grill' but I haven't seen it anywhere: IMO That is NOT Trayvon and I have come to that conclusion because the folds and configurations on the left ear of that kid in that photo DO NOT MATCH the left ear and configurations in any of the known photos of Trayvon. Therefore, it could not possibly be Trayvon, IMO.

It looks like trayvon to me. (photo with grill)

Then someone that looks remarkably like him with his tattoos and birthday and same nicknames and friends is to blame?

I don't know if Zimmerman was wearing a hat but I could see Martin wondering if this guy who was so interested in him was a skinhead who hadn't shaved his head in a few days.

Racial profiling IMO

nope. SPD went and asked Trayvon's dad for permission to get the phone records. Dad asked them about the physical phone and they said they didn't have it - they thought dad had it - SPD has never given it to dad and it is not listed as evidence seized on the police report - only evidence listed is the gun.

It has been a very unclear subject as to where this phone is now - physically.

However, in a screen shot of the phone record it shows a 911 call made at 12:45 PM on 3/2 and then two incoming calls on 3/2 # 12:47 and 12:49 - that incoming number is SPD's main line number.

Here's the link to see the screen shot:

http://njuice.com/trayvon-martins-last-call-haunts-girlfriend

I'm miles behind trying to catch up, but had to stop on this post since it dropped my jaw. :what: I didn't know about this juicy little tidbit. Honestly, I don't know if they're a bunch of stupid Keystone Kops or corrupt to their eyebrows. Either way, it's simply astounding - and disgusting.

I don't care if the picture with the gold teeth is Trayvon? I personally love pearly white teeth and wish they didn't mess with them, but that's the "in" thing with all races of kids these days. I see gold teeth all the time. I'm actually shocked when I don't see them. It's a Southern thing.

ave no clue who this guy is... maybe it is and maybe not TM but your reasoning.....:waitasec: here below ---
:waitasec: but before I post your reason MAY I ASK WHER did you see a real close up of his ears?

Nora's REASON:
That is NOT Trayvon and I have come to that conclusion because the folds and configurations on the left ear of that kid in that photo DO NOT MATCH the left ear and configurations in any of the known photos of Trayvon. Therefore, it could not possibly be Trayvon,

I thought another article had it as 4 hours later. That just sounds too darn fast and very hard to believe.

Could they have their time stamp set for GMT? With daylight savings time that would be, what -4 or 5 hours?

But I noticed on the first segement that the time does not change, not even the seconds or miliseconds. In fact, they don't change on any of the segments!

I swear the date on the segment that starts right at 5:20 is 2012-03-26, too.

I'm looking at this video: http://youtu.be/9WWDNbQUgm4

I can't believe they are using a picture of C-Murder? :floorlaugh: The No Limit Soldiers were so 1990's! That's Master P's brother and I believe he is in jail for murder.

Yes he is. In my great state I do believe.

Initially, I would not have agreed with this statement. However, having time to work my way through what Mr. Zimmerman has had to say, I've come to accept that Tray's grill meant just about as much as me kissing this camel when I was 4 years older than this young man who died without ever having the opportunity to enjoy life as I have.

Kids do crazy things that no one else can begin to understand. Almost 50 years later and I don't even remember the camel's name.

scan0016-1.jpg
I don't blame you, that is a really pretty camel.:seeya:

I do not think TM was planning to circle around and jump him..
I should have made it clear. that was not what I referred to.
I do think that coming toward the car, looking in it is not a wise move maybe daring or taunting, certainly not a move I would make for sure…..
I still do not think if he saw a man follow him; if the man was in the direction he wanted to go... you avoid a crazy man. TM did not know if GZ if not a rapist.

I don't think that TM became really anxious and fearful until he realized that GZ was on foot and following him, I really doubt if he even was paying that much attention until first he was being followed in the truck, then he started running, and when he got around the corner he thought the incident was over, and didn't become really anxious until he realized the guy was on foot following him. IMO JMHO and stuff.

From his MySpace page. Same tats there were posted on the twitter account months ago.

I thought his social sites were deleted? Are there any links to these pics? Oh the twitter his parents said was not his?

Grill or no grill. What does it matter? Even white people have grills these days. Kendra Wilson had a grill for awhile if I recall correctly. Trayvon seemed to be minding his own business that night. He walked to the store for candy and an ice tea, and was talking to his girlfriend on the phone. He had a hoodie on - so what - it was raining and most kids his age own a hoodie. I even own a hoodie and I'm a very conservative 46 year woman! I don't believe Trayvon was looking for any trouble the night he was gunned down. GZ instigated what ever took place that night. If there was a fight - GZ is the one who instigated it by following Trayvon. GZ should have NEVER followed him. GZ should have NEVER gotten out of his truck. He should have left everything to the police if he thought Trayvon was up to no good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea