17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
To all who have asked about my theory of a third party.. I have no links. I have read every link that was posted here on WS, and also some others. I base it off of one thing Trayvon said on his twitter account, the 911 calls from different people saying they had a dead body down below, from 2 different addresses, and also EMS being sent to 2 different addresses. So.. 2 bodies on the ground, both black.. and GZ up walking around. hmm.

Thank you for the welcomes :)

JMO,IMHO and all that.

Well, that's certainly interesting...

As far as I know only one or two of the witnesses said it was GZ. The two women said the screaming sounded like a young person. They also stated when they came out GZ was straddled over TM who was face down with his hand on his back. IIRC the young man's mom also said it was the young man. The only ones that said it was GZ was "John" and possibly the lady who has been appearing on CNN in disguise. JMO

I think since we have 2 accounts from witnesses. they both have merit because both accounts came from several people.

So I believe that GZ was on top of TM some of the time, but TM was on top of GZ some of the time too.
IS it possible that during the brawl both were on top of each other at different times, and both yelled for help at different times.
YES IT IS VERY POSSIBLE, more than likely probable.

If there was a third person GZ would have stated it or witnesses would have moo::moo: And how could TM's twitter account reveal anything unless someone can tweet after they are shot dead.:what::moo::moo::moo:

I'm a bit surprised, I thought this document was supposed to be sealed.

I believe it was only the witness statements that are sealed. The attorney was concerned because of the personal info contained in the documents.

To all who have asked about my theory of a third party.. I have no links. I have read every link that was posted here on WS, and also some others. I base it off of one thing Trayvon said on his twitter account, the 911 calls from different people saying they had a dead body down below, from 2 different addresses, and also EMS being sent to 2 different addresses. So.. 2 bodies on the ground, both black.. and GZ up walking around. hmm.

JMO,IMHO and all that.

Where is there a story about a 2nd body? I dont think they got away hushing it compleatly :what:

JMO,IMHO and all that.

:popcorn:

I have no knowledge of two bodies being on the ground, both black? I have no knowledge of EMS being sent to two different addresses? But that would make sense with all the 911 calls coming from different addresses?

It's still a lot of calls. The number of calls seemed to increase in 2009, seems like he called roughly once a month.

I called 911/police once in my entire life and that was when our burglar alarm went off.

And yes, he would have known those streets like the back of his hand.

JMHO

I think this is faulty logic on a number of levels. Our brains do not work uniformly in the ablility to remember and think clearly. We have good days and bad days. One day we might be able to recite the Gettysburg Address from memory, and another day we can't remember the 16th President. Adrenaline, fear, and a multitude of other factors will impact our ability to think clearly in a certain situation.

I state this from my experience of calling 911. I saw a man attack a woman from my balcony. I heard the woman scream "Help! Help!" I saw the man smack the woman upside her head and grab her hair violently. I yelled at him to stop. He glared at me and pulled the woman by her hair into his apartment. I frantically looked for my cell phone not knowing where it was, when I normally would have no problem locating it. When I talked to the 911 dispatcher, I wasn't sure if the building address for the attacker was 107 or 111. I wasn't sure if his apartment number was 01 to T-1. I guess wrong on both counts. I went back to double check and called back to correct my call. This action took me about two to three times longer than normal due to back-tracking and confusion. I almost got my own address wrong, because I was so uncomfortable with the situation.

So, I disagree he necessarily would have known the streets like the back of his hand in this specific circumstance, because other factors the mind is focusing on might confuse someone's ability to easily access familiar information. IMO

I watched a clip of a witness (lady) in disguise last night and the clip showed her saying "the big one was on top". Now, big is subjective...did she mean the tall one or the shorter larger one? This was just a clip, and perhaps she went into greater detail later, IDK. Anyone know if there was greater detail later?

Yesterday I posted 3 warnings about chit chat. It goes in the private forum.

Today I posted a warning about getting personal with other posters. It goes in the private forum.

I'm closing this thread so everyone can see this warning now. Please thank this post. Once we get quite a few thanks on here and I know most of you have seen it, we'll open the thread.

From here on out, members will be getting time outs if they continue to disregard the warnings.

He's one of the prosecutors that works under Angela Corey. Can't recall his name right off the bat.

He could take some pointers from Corey on public relations and communications. HE didn't seem too happy to be there!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=168453"]Link to the Sound Off thread in the Private Forum[/ame]

What Angela Corey may be thinking about "stand your ground"...

It's largely presumed that George Zimmerman, now charged with second-degree murder, will argue that he was justified in killing Trayvon Martin under Florida's "stand your ground" law.

Zimmerman says it was Trayvon who confronted him and initiated the physical fight between the two and that he shot him because he believed his life was in danger.

And under Florida's 2005 law that gives immunity to people who were simply defending themselves, that argument could fly. Such a defense has certainly worked in other cases where prosecutors lost because they coudln't convince a judge that the defendant was doing anything more than defending himself or herself.

So what is Angela Corey, the special prosecutor in this case and the state attorney in Jacksonville, thinking? Why does she think she can get a second-degree murder conviction?

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/...-degree-murder

Yesterday I posted 3 warnings about chit chat. It goes in the private forum.

Today I posted a warning about getting personal with other posters. It goes in the private forum.

I'm closing this thread so everyone can see this warning now. Please thank this post. Once we get quite a few thanks on here and I know most of you have seen it, we'll open the thread.

From here on out, members will be getting time outs if they continue to disregard the warnings.

Not to sound like a complete dolt, but what do you consider to be chit chatting? Just talking about the case in general? banter back and forth? I want to make sure I haven't done that in here...

when I used Google News there was a lengthy list of articles entitled "Trayvon's Mother says it was an Accident"" and "Trayvon's Martin's Mother says son's killing was an accident" and "Slain teens Mom says it was an accident" and "Martin's Mom says FL shooting an accident" and "Martin Family says Shooting an Accident"...probably those types of things made the attorneys clarify her statements. These days, no one in the public eye can say anything without someone using it for a scoop. I feel badly for her. I think she looks exhausted and trying to express yourself on camera is not easy and I'm sure she was horrified to see those headlines when she fully believes her son was murdered as was charged by the prosecutor.

Then why do you think it was clarified by her lawyer? As far as you and I and most everyone here are concerned, a grieving mother can say pretty much anything she wants without being publicly corrected or clarified. So why does her lawyer disagree?

You know... if there were two people, I would think that Zimmerman would have made that known when he called LE? I have never heard where there were two bodies... both black... laying on the ground? Does that mean that there may be two dead black guys and they are covering up the second one? The 911 calls that came in that evening were from various addresses, so of course it would be recorded as being sent to that address... aka... numerous addresses.

It is an interesting theory though, but I think it's a little far reaching based on what we have seen/heard released so far?

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member