AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moore is located on Bway at Craycroft and has a full showroom, including cameras mounted outside for demonstration purposes. The one that's aimed towards Celis's home was infrared I believe. I was actually in there last week... totally forgot about their proximity. DOH

Ok if Moore feels the activity was observed on his cameras. Then if/when she was kidnapped would be on footage. Cars and descriptions of the person right? Why would police not be releasing this info yet? So we as the public could be looking for this person of interest. Im thinking in other cases they released the vids to see if people recognized them. Wonder if they will be doing this. This info really has me baffled a little. Are Police maybe keeping it hush hoping to find the person before having to ask the public for help. Oh so many thoughts can go along with the news of her home being on surveillance camera! I am praying it is a very very good lead that everyone is following up on quickly and can bring Isa home safely!!

Also, we have a big problem with copper wire thefts. Thieves will go to the back of a business to steal the wires. And also maybe to have a camera on the back door for break ins. I think the Celis home just happens to be behind the store, so it happened to capture the footage.

Wasn't a pair of copper thieves just arrested behind the Office Depot/Circuit City buildings like two weeks ago? Gotta check the Star on that... or maybe it was Wilmot @Bway.

If they realized it was the wrong family, they are not going to be advertising it by tormenting the wrong family by sending body parts. Serves no purpose other than to make them look incompetent in the eyes of their competitors. When these abductions take place, they generally hit the road fast and back to their own turf/safe place.

However, the connection to Douglas and the hinky uncle (JM) has me very concerned.

BWDIK (but what do I know)...

Whats the story with the UNCLE I missed it.

I just found the link. Thanks. Have there been a lot of night burglaries in this area?

I don't know, but due to the economy, a lot of the businesses in the area have closed. They are just now, in the last year or two, seeing a resurgence in the area. Moo, statistical data from the area will be more informative.

See that is one of the things that infuriates me with Nancy. Why does she show the da*n garage windows which are always smaller windows?:banghead:

Its like she uses these props to make the case more sensational rather than just showing a close up of the bedroom windows. I agree..........the rest look like standard windows.

Yep, that is what NG, and other sensationalist bloggers do. Post the only pics you can get a straight snap shot from on Google Earth, and also the only windows outside of the gate...make an insinuation that those are indeed the windows to her bedroom and the windows the perp pulled her out of...then proceed to make argument as to the shape and size of the perp, and how putting a 6 yo through it quietly would require 2 people, ladders, etc....

It's ridiculous, and it's irresponsible reporting. Those small windows are garage windows. Common sense told me that from studying the house on Google Earth.

Bottom line is that LE has NEVER stated whichwindow was found open, The house layout has not been publicized either. So anyone professing to know that those little windows are the one (NG), is justmaking it up -or pretending to be, "in the know." Blame her producers though...She just reads the teleprompter!

Personally, I believe (i.e. IMO) the window in question are to the rear of the house -if you are looking at the house from the front, to the rear LEFT side. The windows are standard and quite low to the ground. The reason I think that is b/c that room would be most accessible in terms of someone spying at night from the alley, knowing it's her room. I would guess that the back room to the right is a master BR, with laundry either in the garage or btwn the garage and master. Those little windows are of no significance, imo. Move on, NG!

Ok if Moore feels the activity was observed on his cameras. Then if/when she was kidnapped would be on footage. Cars and descriptions of the person right? Why would police not be releasing this info yet? So we as the public could be looking for this person of interest. Im thinking in other cases they released the vids to see if people recognized them. Wonder if they will be doing this. This info really has me baffled a little. Are Police maybe keeping it hush hoping to find the person before having to ask the public for help. Oh so many thoughts can go along with the news of her home being on surveillance camera! I am praying it is a very very good lead that everyone is following up on quickly and can bring Isa home safely!!
I wonder if watching the security video precipitated the new activity surrounding the (supposedly) disabled red car today (removal of blanket/carpet). On NG, it was stated that the crime scene yellow tape went back up today.

Wasn't a pair of copper thieves just arrested behind the Office Depot/Circuit City buildings like two weeks ago? Gotta check the Star on that... or maybe it was Wilmot @Bway.

I think your right. Now that you say that, it bring back a memory of some people just being arrested for that on the east side. Not sure where.

That is interesting that this business OWNED such a camera and THEN had it pointed toward the alley behind the Celis' home. Have other problems occurred which forced the business to feel that he needed such a camera pointed in the alley?

It's actually not behind the Celis home.

Moore Security is on Broadway. The front of the Celis' home faces Broadway.

There is a side street perpendicular to Broadway that runs by Moore and by the Celis Home. There is a house between the Celis front of home, and Moore's security cameras.

The alley of the Celis' house is behind the Celis home. There were no Moore cameras aimed at alley behind the Celis home. There are no direct cameras from Moore on the Celis home, as there is business in a house directly between Moore Security and the Celis' home. However, the camera does show the side street traffic, and possibly the view between the homes on the North side of the Celis' street.
I hope that makes sense. If not,
I have attached a visual.

Attachments

• Moore Security.jpg
    Moore Security.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 43
THANK YOU!! I saw two loving parents doing everything in their power to stay composed, in order to send several messages:

1. Thank you to LE for your support and help finding our child. 2. This is not about us, it's about finding Isa 3. We will do WHATEVER it takes to bring her home safe 4. A message to their Isa, in case she can hear them, about how much they love her and will never give up finding her.

I thought the first message was extremely important, it signals that they are in partnership with police. They know they are innocent, so there is no adversarial relationship with LE (even though they haven't been officially "cleared"). In addition, the very heartfelt thanks to the millions who are praying and searching for Isabel. If they felt guilt, I think they would maybe express gratitude for support, but not get emotional when they mentioned, specifically, that support.

I'd like to add to that that I reviewed the very first Horman family statement, which was 1 full week after his disappearance. The message was essentially the same: Thank LE, thank community and volunteers, tell Kyron they are looking and want him back. The major contrast was that the Hormans, showing no emotion while speaking, did not plea for anyone to return him, nor did they ask what the perp demanded/wanted.

Can anyone recall any case in recent years (the last 30) where any child was kidnapped and a ransom note/demand was sent ? I cannot think of one that I have ever heard of...

Whats the story with the UNCLE I missed it.

Uncle was interviewed on TV the day the story broke. Sketchy looking, used past tense and peculiar phrases, set my teeth on edge (ghetto-fab 30-something with ginormous CZ stud earrings, hologram ball cap, and a veritable bicycle chain sized silver chain around his neck). Grandpa (not sure relation to uncle) lives on the border/Douglas. Uncle has ties/family in the FL Keys. Both areas are known drug ports.

No signs of the Uncle since that interview. Hinky, sketchy, creepoid vibe all the way.

I think your right. Now that you say that, it bring back a memory of some people just being arrested for that on the east side. Not sure where.
6300 block Bway on 4.12.12.

I'd like to add to that that I reviewed the very first Horman family statement, which was 1 full week after his disappearance. The message was essentially the same: Thank LE, thank community and volunteers, tell Kyron they are looking and want him back. The major contrast was that the Hormans, showing no emotion while speaking, did not plea for anyone to return him, nor did they ask what the perp demanded/wanted.

Can anyone recall any case in recent years (the last 30) where any child was kidnapped and a ransom note/demand was sent ? I cannot think of one that I have ever heard of...

WOW, I found the first child kidnapping with a ransom note sent back in 1874!

America's First Child Abduction: The Kidnapping of Charley Ross

The case was one that forever changed America's perspective on crime, and is the reason why parents even today tell their children to never take candy from strangers.

Read more at Suite101: America's First Child Abduction: The Kidnapping of Charley Ross | Suite101.com http://sharon-brookshaw.suite101.co...napping-of-charley-ross-a389536#ixzz1t7HP8Dpo

It's actually not behind the Celis home.

Moore Security is on Broadway. The front of the Celis' home faces Broadway.

There is a side street perpendicular to Broadway that runs by Moore and by the Celis Home. There is a house between the Celis front of home, and Moore's security cameras.

The alley of the Celis' house is behind the Celis home. There were no Moore cameras aimed at alley behind the Celis home.
I hope that makes sense. If not,
I have attached a visual.
Good point. The footage shown could not have been their alley shot from the Moore business itself. Of course, they may have cameras *not* located on their own building.

Moore sure could have shots down the side street there... I'll drive by there tomorrow afternoon if I can to see if they have mast-mounted pan and tilts.

Samantha Koenig (RIP)
http://www.ktva.com/news/samantha-k...her-Charges-in-Koenig-Case-148012625.html?m=y

Also, a security video from inside the Coffee Hut of the kidnapping was never released to the public.

Good point. The footage shown could not have been their alley shot from the Moore business itself. Of course, they may have cameras *not* located on their own building.

Moore sure could have shots down the side street there... I'll drive by there tomorrow afternoon if I can to see if they have mast-mounted pan and tilts.
It has been stated that a neighbor who is 75 feet from the Celis' home had a security camera. Maybe this neighbor had purchased the camera from Mr. Moore's security shop and that is why Mr. Moore was reviewing the video with the police?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny