TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, from that article, it sounds like, to me, Ms. booth is interjecting herself into the situation. She makes some contradictory claims. She says that AM was odd but that she would "never" have expected him of this. Then, says she hasn't had contact with her sister for years bc he is so controlling. If my soster's husband were so controlling to limit her contact with her family, i would put nothing past him. She also says that she was the one who contacted police, but they were already there digging by the time she called and LE won't confirm her story. It sounds like she is talking out of her *advertiser censored** just to see her name in print. All my own opinion of course, but can't help but see it this way...

Eta: sorry this article
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap...PPCyew?docId=dae1d54db03749158089b98cc1917021

This woman could have kept her mouth shut. She chose to notify police what her sister told her. That's not 'interjecting' oneself into a situation, that is doing the right thing, even if it is your sister you're ratting out.
As for her impressions of Adam, that's just her opinions. I know plenty of people who are odd, but couldn't imagine any of them as kidnappers or murderers. Should one of them do something like this, I would be surprised too!
LE may have found this information out on their own and didn't need her help. BUT regardless, she did tell them what her sister told her. She could have sat back and done nothing.
I'm really surprised that some would take this attitude considering we're always saying that we should tell LE if we know anything about a crime. Someone does and they get blasted for it. :what: I don't get it.

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/338698/20120508/bain-family-missing-jo-ann-found-dead.htm?page=2
Booth said that Adam was very controlling of her sister. She had not been in much contact with her for about 11 years.

"He was very aggressive with her, abusive," she said. Booth said that her sister also believed Adam was having an affair with Jo Ann Bain

<modsnip> Alexandria and Kyliyah are important. We need to find them! Nothing, and I mean nothing, will excuse her roll in this! If Booth wants to talk to the media... at least make it about the girls. Your sister is part of the reason why these girls are missing. Why a mother and a 14-year-old girl were murdered.

Hi, I'm kind of new here and I hope it is ok to jump in. I think Adam took them because in his sick head he wanted to stop them from moving and make them his family and things just didn't go the way he planned. I read in a link here that Adrienne had a very bad case of asthma. She needed her inhaler at least 3 times a day and at the time they went missing the inhaler was left at home. I'm thinking that maybe Adrienne started having a very bad asthma attack and needed the inhaler or a doctor and maybe Joann fought to get her help and of course Adam seen that as a problem and had to get rid of them.

Welcome, ZZ! Jump in, the forum's fine.

I hope you're right about why he killed them, that would mean the little one's have more of a shot!

Paco refers to Cocaine Paste. It can be a first name but more often it is a last name. Spanish origin.

Cocaine paste - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Chris Wylde is a wrestler, another is a comedian, and another is a actor.

A .223 Wylde is a gun chamber or barrel. It is longer and wider than others Comparable to the Remington .223. Since my knowledge of guns is extremely limited you can read it yourself. I don't think these are for hunting but I'm probably wrong.

http://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=55149

Zack Wylde played guitar for ozzie osbourne!

People should go to the police and tell all they know about a crime, but after that be quiet when LE is doing so. It's not about who knows more , rumor or gossip, it's about the safety of these two children.

There is nothing in either affidavit to indicate a basis for either date. My guess is that they have a template that they edit and re-use and probably forgot to change the date on one and only partially on the other.

Considering the misspellings, that they couldn't get the names of the primary suspects right, and even spelled the name of of the mother wrong at the very top of one, I would guess that they messed up with the dates as well. Very very sloppy considering the importance of the document and the crime. Looking at the judge's "signature" I can only hope they actually went through the trouble of notifying the judge via phone.

The mother's affidavit also never states how they knew she was involved. We can guess that it was from Teresa's interview, but it would have been nice if they put it into the warrant.

In following so many cases over the years, I have seen many, many affidavits and other police documents with a lot of errors/typos. I've never understood how this is acceptable in such important documents. But it definitely happens a LOT.

I continue to hope the little ones are not knowing what happened to mom and older sis. I am scared from the most recent reports of the involvement of the wife and mother that they knew. I just know that those two little girls life literally depends on how they receive AM right now. I am hoping they have no clue and are feeding his fantasy of being their dad while buying time for LE to find them. If they are crying and screaming, I cannot help but think things will go south sooner than later....Just hoping so hard right now...IMHO

Zack Wylde played guitar for ozzie osbourne!

Zakk Wylde also formed and is currently the leader of Black Label Society. This is a heavy metal band and if you look into the band music and promotional stuff you might get a little insight into AM.

HLN just showed surveillance video. Was that just released?

Edit: Video taken 2 days after family was last seen.

on HLN right now; 4PM central
good video was shown of him at convenience store in Guntown, MS 4/30
will try and find it

MOO...these folks look like they could be meth heads (the Mayes clan). It is the only thing that makes sense to me. TN is the number one state for meth. It is a fact that nothing meth heads do make sense. He could have loved this family and kids, but if on meth, any little thing can set people off, and make them dangerous. Nothing people on meth do makes sense. It could also explain the no job situation, if that is how he was making money to survive. I don't want to point any fingers whatsoever, but it is hard for me to imagine GB not knowing what all AM is into. I won't be speculating too much here, but there are all kinds of scenerios that are in my head. It could be that he really did think that some of the girls or one of em were his, and the moving scenerio made him flip out. Maybe some of the kids didn't want to move, could that be why AB was sad the night prior? Who knows? Being up for 2 days is another sign of meth use too. I've seen people on meth myself, and it turns good people into monsters that you don't even know. I just bet there is a whole lot of stuff that LE knows about the dynamics of this relationships of everyone involved. I would say that GBs older daughter could provide a wealth of information. Something isn't right with this whole situation, IMO.

I want to say something hypothetically. In a picture of AM, he has a roach clip hanging around his neck. I'm willing to go out on a limb and say that you don't wear roach clips for no reason. I wonder if there was some "partaking" the night before as they were packing or getting ready, hence the delay the next day in realizing that Joann and the girls were missing. The partaking could have been planned by AM ahead of time for that very reason. This is all just a hypothetical situation but just one way that all of this could have happened. JMHO

ETA: And I totally agree with your last sentence. I think there is a tangled web here and much more than meets the eye. I just hope it's not too late for the other two girls, but I really think it may be... :(

HLN just showed surveillance video. Was that just released?

Edit: Video taken 2 days after family was last seen.
What does it show?

Haven't heard of any surv. video released yet in this case.

On AB twitter feed it looks like they flew in from Arizona on Sunday, April 25. It also looks like she gets up at 8:00 AM on Monday, and by Monday night she is ready to cry (and JB is venting?).

https://twitter.com/#!/CityGirl1997

Can someone pls. clarify for me? Were they living in Az. and flew back because of JB's dad, or they flew home from Az. where JB's dad was? TIA

06inD.jpg

Video from April 30th

People should go to the police and tell all they know about a crime, but after that be quiet when LE is doing so. It's not about who knows more , rumor or gossip, it's about the safety of these two children.

Reporters are soliciting her comments, wanting to know what she knows, what does that say about them? I still think it's wrong to put her down so vehemently. She did nothing wrong, she wasn't involved in the crime. I cannot believe that there are not a few here who would be doing the same thing... talking to the media.

Booth needs to shut up! We don't care what your sister went through right now. It is not important. Alexandria and Kyliyah are important. We need to find them! Nothing, and I mean nothing, will excuse her roll in this! If Booth wants to talk to the media... at least make it about the girls. Your sister is part of the reason why these girls are missing. Why a mother and a 14-year-old girl were murdered.

Booth is not responsible for what her sister has done.

Do we want the family to speak up or say nothing?
I for one want to know everythinggggggggggggg!
So I say let her blab away we might learn something!

This is not the Cleaver Family!

JMO

Can someone pls. clarify for me? Were they living in Az. and flew back because of JB's dad, or they flew home from Az. where JB's dad was? TIA
Lots of conflicting info out there. They were on their way to school in TN. Does anyone know when the last day of school is for Hardeman County? I know some of the neighboring counties are letting out this week and next week. I will check into that. Would make sense to wait for the move until after the last day of school. Doesn't make sense at all to take the kids out when they only have a week or two left. Gonna go find out about the county school schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon