Jose Baez Releasing New Book!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somehow I missed that. Can you elaborate on that story please. Also if you have a link that would be great.

Oh lordy....there is a thread, or discussion or something somewhere on WS about this. Somebody put together a jib jab video with him and others on the defense team. I think Casey was in it. It was hilarious. JOSE ACTUALLY FILED A MOTION IN COURT TO HAVE IT EXCLUDED FROM THE TRIAL. Jeff laughingly told the court he had no objection to the motion. Like they were going to introduce it in the first place. Baez called the world's attention to it just by mentioning it. Stooooopid. Of course.

P.S. Steely Dan is one of my all time favorite bands.

Jose lied!!! :what:

Some stories should never be told, just sayin.

When did he lie? Now you mean or when he was trying to prove he was financially stable to the Bar so he could get the okay to practise as a lawyer? :waitasec:

Oh lordy....there is a thread, or discussion or something somewhere on WS about this. Somebody put together a jib jab video with him and others on the defense team. I think Casey was in it. It was hilarious. JOSE ACTUALLY FILED A MOTION IN COURT TO HAVE IT EXCLUDED FROM THE TRIAL. Jeff laughingly told the court he had no objection to the motion. Like they were going to introduce it in the first place. Baez called the world's attention to it just by mentioning it. Stooooopid. Of course.

P.S. Steely Dan is one of my all time favorite bands.

Didn't Hanging From Trees Joy put that jibjab video together and we "bloggers" ran with it? Yes, it was hilarious...

Didn't Hanging From Trees Joy put that jibjab video together and we "bloggers" ran with it? Yes, it was hilarious...

HA! I don't know who it was. Could have even been a member here. JB was so busy monitory all the bad talking blogs about him, he could barely make time to answer discovery on time....oh, wait....

HA! I don't know who it was. Could have even been a member here. JB was so busy monitory all the bad talking blogs about him, he could barely make time to answer discovery on time....oh, wait....

I'm pretty sure it was Joy......:floorlaugh: which is why she got away from it - she posted it on her own site and it went "viral"....along with her dancing videos..:what:

If you go the thehinkymeter and look under Caylee Anthony in the section of Searchable Discovery and use "transcript of taped interview of Joy Wray 12/10/09" the pdf will come up and on line 23 and 24 she admits she and her daughter made the video and put it on youtube.

Which means on youtube if we enter Jose Baez+JibJab video - well....behold!

I looked up Garson and Wright-Only because Garson sounded too darn close to Garrison-remember him? Anyways, Mr. Wright won the

( are y'all sitting down now? drinks out of the way of tipping over? ok )

P.T. Barnum award in 2007. Nothing more needs to be said:woohoo:

guess there was no bella vida books for him to go through

Somehow I missed that. Can you elaborate on that story please. Also if you have a link that would be great.

Try Jose Baez and the JibJab Video on youtube - it's called the monster mash - and yes, Joy Wray is the author....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISVTtPENXhg"]Casey Anthony Monster Mash Music Video Included In Evidence - YouTube[/ame]

It's actually pretty funny - don't know why Baez can't take a joke....

I stand corrected.

but I figure one person will buy it, scan it and share it so I won't bother being one of the pre-post-or anything sales.
Apparently he's got everyone in his family and probably everyone in his office ordering the book.. It's gone up to #61/100...

His book is not going up nearly as fast as Jeff Ashton's book did...

Here's the screen shot from the Amazon page:

Attachments

• PresumedGuilty61.JPG
    PresumedGuilty61.JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 39
Apparently he's got everyone in his family and probably everyone in his office ordering the book.. It's gone up to #61/100...

Oh I see....it's #61 in the Murder and Mayhem category

Ahhh too bad I never learned how to read..so ill pass on this book

I think there are a lot of media types who have probably ordered it also - they will want to be ahead on the opening curve of the comedic mayhem..:floorlaugh:

Uhm... Interesting... I wondered a couple days ago who Baez got as a ghost writer... I finally took a close look at the page for the book on Amazon... It lists a guy named Peter Golenbock as a "contributor"... Never heard of him, so I googled him... He's a sport's writer!!!! Baez had to hire a sports writer to help him write his "masterpiece"!! LMAO
:floorlaugh:

Here's the guy's website:
www.golenbockbooks.com/

:silly: so true and the worst for me may have been the Bermuda shorts at the airport in Texas....

Oh Logical -- the worst for me was twinsies ....

twinsies2.jpg

On another note, I heard the book was going to be called:
"WHY NOT?"
But, KC would not approve it as she wants to use her exclusive look to get on Fashion Star or Design Star.

Here was the front cover pic JB wanted:

Day1413b.jpg

(Subtitle was: Your hearts desire)

The back cover was these two:

day2322.jpg

day2315e.jpg

(This post is a parody and should in no way be taken as fact!)

So, JB is already squeaking mightily that FCA will not profit from the book (backlash already, eh? heh!).

Even better, in the same breath he assures us that FCA has waived privilege and is fine with whatever JB is writing. Wow.

That he was able to smarm a witless jury has clearly warped and seriously overinflated JB's sense of what he is able to sell.

He seems to actually it will help his credibility to say that FCA is essentially cooperating with his writing this trash.

Go Jose, go.. and check your dictionary for the definition of "petard."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member