trial thread: 5/10/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tammi is crying because she KNOWS cross is coming up really soon.

award.jpg

Has anyone here lost hearing for months at a time due to allergies??? I'm about to go buy hearing aids.

Not lost hearing, but I know someone who has had like whoosh whoosh noises because of it, and lipoflavinoid (over the counter) helps her a lot with that. Might be worth trying - it's supposed to increase the circulation in the ears.

Guess the Atty's that she "always had" and then when she didn't have an atty becaue she had to wait until she got the money for one. . . and then the State paid for an Atty . . . but her Ex's Atty bribes the Judge? (not necessarily in any order of course!)

Crying because they were very frustrated they hadn't found EJ yet. . . just wanted to get her before she ran . . . crying . . . heavy breathing . . .

I don't see why her ex would have to bribe the judge. According to her testimony earlier, in Louisiana, under its "French Law," a husband can do whatever he wants.

No tears when talking about EJ killing him! . . . ."She always had somebody that was going to help her" . . .

(then why were you involved TS?)

Were you desperate to find this baby alive . . . Yes.

Guys, very objective opinions wanted, not based on what you know about her from interviews before trial, etc. I have been too busy to watch. How is she doing today? What do you think the jury will feel about her testimony, not knowing much about her background? TIA!!!

Ej called a babysitter on craigslist and was seen dressed up in clubbing clothes i guess this is the job interview she wen ton? and btw, nancy grace said the baby was dirty had no food and got the hispanic young sitter to agree he was fussy dirty and had very little food. then i saw pics and I saw food ,bottles and his clothes were clean LOl NG can really spin it...

at that time I saw on TV that surveillance camera saw her in the lobby with a young couple and a young hispanic male- i was hoping that was the people she gave the kid too, did that pan out? or was it like the 20 thousand dollar diamond ring that was not true?

I don't see why her ex would have to bribe the judge. According to her testimony earlier, in Louisiana, under its "French Law," a husband can do whatever he wants.

Touche'

Hmm, first LE told them to go on tv, now it's the media themselves telling them to go on tv.

What is the penalty she is looking at if convicted?

From what I can tell, 2.5 years max on forgery and from 2.5 t0 7 on the custodial interference, but with 3.5 on custodial interference as the presumed sentence.

However, this is if she has no priors. In AZ, more time is possible if she has had priors and I think that her prior theft and forgery charges were reduced to misdemeanor theft. Not sure if that counts, off to look.

Guys, very objective opinions wanted, not based on what you know about her from interviews before trial, etc. I have been too busy to watch. How is she doing today? What do you think the jury will feel about her testimony, not knowing much about her background? TIA!!!

Honestly . . . I think they will all be lost in her stories . . . so many contradictions. . . tangled webs woven . . . jumping from one child, to another, to her own children, to Logan, to adoptions . . . truthfully . . . we are all lost!

I was thinking about the time she spent with her granny? how long was that and where was Logan at that time?

I think Logan said (and gave an example of her behaviors) she took off to Boston with Gabriel without telling him.

After all previous testimony, I am pretty sure the jury is not believing the entire Stepford Mommy act.

No tears when talking about EJ killing him! . . . ."She always had somebody that was going to help her" . . .

(then why were you involved TS?)

Were you desperate to find this baby alive . . . Yes.

OOOH, good catch! First, we only got involved because she had nobody, and now she always has somebody to help her....

Which is it? :jail:

I'm just getting back - the cross examination hasn't started yet then?

Shallow note - not a blouse to wear in court. Cover up! And I don't mean the cross.

Again the police are at fault cause they would let TS do the "phony" adoption papers, which she wanted done through her attorney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500