trial thread: 5/10/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I can tell, 2.5 years max on forgery and from 2.5 t0 7 on the custodial interference, but with 3.5 on custodial interference as the presumed sentence.

However, this is if she has no priors. In AZ, more time is possible if she has had priors and I think that her prior theft and forgery charges were reduced to misdemeanor theft. Not sure if that counts, off to look.

I know she had charges against her in Louisiana with 2 men in the same case. Anybody know if that was the forgery case or something else, since LA doesn't show the records online.

Btw, the throat clearing and coughing she is doing... it seems that half of Arizona is doing the same thing right now. I don't know if it's pollution in the air, allergens or what, but she sounds like half the people I know when she is coughing.

She did a smooch thing to her husband and mouthed I LOVE YOU TOO.
Guess I won't be moving to Arizona. FL allergies bad enought.

So where are Yami's texts telling her to call Judge McVey?

Ej called a babysitter on craigslist and was seen dressed up in clubbing clothes i guess this is the job interview she wen ton? and btw, nancy grace said the baby was dirty had no food and got the hispanic young sitter to agree he was fussy dirty and had very little food. then i saw pics and I saw food ,bottles and his clothes were clean LOl NG can really spin it...

at that time I saw on TV that surveillance camera saw her in the lobby with a young couple and a young hispanic male- i was hoping that was the people she gave the kid too, did that pan out? or was it like the 20 thousand dollar diamond ring that was not true?

Only pictures released. Where's the food, bottles? I have no idea what the baby sitter saw when she was there, since these are pictures from EJ camera.
http://itsamysterytome.wordpress.com/2010/01/16/photos-of-gabriel-johnson-in-san-antonio-motel/

Ring and hispanic couple were not true ... IMO.

Her friend in TN, her case worker in Hannah's adoption case, is the woman she claimed she had never met in person before. So how was she the case worker if she never saw Tammi?

Guys, very objective opinions wanted, not based on what you know about her from interviews before trial, etc. I have been too busy to watch. How is she doing today? What do you think the jury will feel about her testimony, not knowing much about her background? TIA!!!

Honestly, she's been all over the place. I think at this point they could see her as seriously mentally ill or a very bad actress. It's taken her forever to answer questions, she keeps taking the scenic route. She cries then smiles, she doesn't cry when there is mention of Gabriel being killed but cries when speaking of all that she did to get EJ to come back to AZ.
She has almost completed contradicted Jack's testimony. All in all I know what I hope they see but I'm just not feeling 100% confident that they do. I wish the jury would ask her a question or two.

I didn't call Judge McVey to try to find Gabriel - I just wanted him for myself!

And didn't she say that they had already done the foster parenting classes the year before, and now she says they hadn't even started them yet?

Is Detecitve Rameirez part of council? I know this is the 3rd time I've asked but it's BOTHERING ME TO THE MAX

I know she had charges against her in Louisiana with 2 men in the same case. Anybody know if that was the forgery case or something else, since LA doesn't show the records online.

IIRC she forged her husband's signature on a court document.

Um didnt she just say she didnt call the judge to help find Gabriel but now she said she just wanted to help Gabriel? She is so confusing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member