Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #17 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I BELIEVE that if you are not born in the US but become a legal citizen, then commit a felony, you can be deported after serving your sentence. I am only about 95% sure of this, however.

i think once you naturalize, you are treated as a real US citizen. however, if you are only a permanent resident, you can (and will) be deported if you are charged with an aggravated felony and serve anything more than 365 days in prison. they will send you directly to ICE holding once your sentence is up and from there, you will go to trial with them or you can do a voluntary departure.

source: experience with immigration law carp. ;)

those tweets were posted later in the day I believe. Not in the morning, at a bus stop.

Maybe, she posted them as soon as she could, but they might still pertain to the accused.

One of them was tweeted at about 9pm... So somebody was at her house at 9PM that night harassing her from a car.

I know this because that tweet was sent Via Web (home pc). Not text.

"His father is in jail, suspected of sexual abuse. His brother died of alcoholism. Antolin Garcia Torres was considered to be the good son, the one who was fiercely protective of his family, the one trying to work his way out of the cramped trailer in Morgan Hill he shared with four others, including his pregnant wife and toddler daughter." (See link below)

http://www.mercurynews.com/sierra-l...ered-sierra-lamar-suspect-good-son?source=rss

My apologies if this has already been posted. I still haven't found the father's name, but think it's interesting that he is accused of sexual abuse...hmmm....AND AGT was considered the good son! Guess they were off just a bit!

I suppose it is all relative. Depending on what the others did, it may be TRUE that he was the good one. Ugh.

Missy Williams ‏@hotsteno
Media's here in droves!
-1d2r9hk

He wouldn't even have to hone his skills much, he had an, abundence of really beautiful women and young women on his wifes computer, right there accessible to him. Which makes me wonder why her computer hasn't been taken in yet for analysis.
do we know that it hasn't been?

I read that too, but I mapped it and it's only 7.5 miles from his trailer to Sierra's house. JMO

I was commuting 56 miles each way to work for a couple of years. In the morning it would take me about an hour, in the afternoon rush hour, it took 90 minutes to get home. I moved to a location that is 7.5 miles from my work, thinking I'd be ale to get there in 10 minutes. It takes me 30. It is all roads with trafic lights and 25-40MPH speed limits, instead of 65MPH highways.

The picture isn't showing up for me.. is it showing up for anyone else?

These first few posts are NOT going as planned. Messed up a quote, picture not showing up.. :banghead:

ETA: Annddd now a typo. Awesome.

Another thing I just thought of. Someone said he was a tree trimmer now. My uncle used to be a tree trimmer and I saw first hand what kind of damage and how powerful a wood chipper is. hopefully that didnt have something to do with disposing the body

Are there some links to live feed of arraignment?

Well as of two days ago she still had it and was angrily typing nasties about Sierra. Don't know if she's still going on and on or not. Will look.

Could be on someone elses computer, or even a libraries. I can't imagine the have not confiscated computers, phones, etc by now.

Could be on someone elses computer, or even a libraries. I can't imagine the have not confiscated computers, phones, etc by now.
could be IPAD, Smart Phone...etc. I would be surprised if they didn't have the one from the house.

I'm not from the area, so I need some help from area residents.

Sierra didn't move to MH until October 2011. She was abducted in March 2012, five months later.

Does the weather get warm enough for people to lounge by the pool in anything faintly revealing? I wouldn't think so but then, I'm from the Iowa tundra, so what do I know?
I have no idea, I'm from New England. I, like many other east-coasters assume that California is hot and sunny year round which I know is not the case..I admit, a little ignorant on my behalf LOL. I know that it varies depending on location. Not sure how the weather is in the central coast region of CA during late winter months. Anyone know?

I tried that, and my son defriended me on his facebook. The only things I see now is when he talks to his brothers on FB.

Unfortunately, my little chiclet has NO sens of proper boundaries. She tells me EVERYTHING, including the stuff a mom DOES NOT WANT TO HEAR. She won't block me unless I start posting stuff about her language right there on her page. She doesn't mind when I post about having to clean purple hair dye scum out of her bathtub when she announces she has dyed her hair purple, or when she says she just had soup, and I post that she needs to put her bowl and spoon in the dishwasher. *LOL* Usually her friends "like" those comments too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Justice is coming