Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #17 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If and when this go to trial. I would not be surprised if a change of venue is asked and granted. I know the tempers here in the South Bay are heated right now. I doubt he could get a fair trial. reminds me of the Peterson case all over out here.

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe they'll move it down south (like the Meserle/Grant case). San Mateo, Santa Clara, SF and San Benito counties won't be chosen, IMHO. Way too much publicity and outrage.

This is off subject, but I guess the Tennant Avenue Safeway in Morgan Hill has been having a bit of an uproar by customers. They are coming in and complaining about Safeway's hiring practices and lack of background checks. I guess they are losing a lot of business.

This is interesting because I also think that Safeway is doing damage control. Right after the Sierra coverage yesterday, there was a news story about a Safeway employee being rehired after he was fired. The employee was fired for coming to the aid of a pregnant customer who was being threatened/battered by her husband. I thought it extremely advantageous for Safeway that there was a good news story right after the bad story about an employee/former employee being linked to the parking lot incidences as well as Sierra.

http://montereybayareanews.com/safeway-rehires-employee-dismissed-after-aiding-customer/

This is possible. Especially since she had been bullied in Jan-Feb by a few members of her out-of-school cheerleading team. They were said to have been accusing her of thinking she's tough and there was also speculation that Sierra was purposely dropped by some of the girls during stunts (This is according to her cousin, Keith Lamar in an interview w/ Chelsea Hoffman). I didn't think a girl would yell out the window at someone, at least from my experience and observations it's always been guys that typically do that, still a possibility though.

BBM
i WISH that were true. Sadly, I've seen it happen (around here at least), taken reports from girls that it's happened to at the schools, had it escalate into campus-brawls, etc. And the p word was pluralized in her tweet which leads me to think it was a group of girls that were yelling things at her as they drove by her. Mean girls sure do get brave in packs. :furious:

This is interesting because I also think that Safeway is doing damage control. Right after the Sierra coverage yesterday, there was a news story about a Safeway employee being rehired after he was fired. The employee was fired for coming to the aid of a pregnant customer who was being threatened/battered by her husband. I thought it extremely advantageous for Safeway that there was a good news story right after the bad story about an employee/former employee being linked to the parking lot incidences as well as Sierra.

http://montereybayareanews.com/safeway-rehires-employee-dismissed-after-aiding-customer/

I saw that too, and thought the same thing.

The fact that she tweeted "do you feel lucky protected by your steel car" makes me wonder why she chose the word 'lucky'. Why not 'safe'. Could he have had the Lucky vanity plate?

I still get hollered at sometimes and it pisses me off to no end. Can't a girl just walk down the street without being screamed at? Half the time you can't even hear what they're saying.

And I'll add... I'd be more apt to call a guy a pussy than a girl. JMO though.

I don't think that AGT targeted Sierra through social media or anything like that. From what we do know so far about him he targeted his victims at random. The Safeway parking lot incidents were convenient and 1 victim was 18 and one other in her 40's.

I just don't believe he put any extra effort into his targets other than driving around and seeing them and acting on his impulses. JMO

The fact that she tweeted "do you feel lucky protected by your steel car" makes me wonder why she chose the word 'lucky'. Why not 'safe'. Could he have had the Lucky vanity plate?

I still get hollered at sometimes and it pisses me off to no end. Can't a girl just walk down the street without being screamed at? Half the time you can't even hear what they're saying.

LOL,,,,Willow, Willow, Willow....LOL don't worry GF, by the time you hit my age range (50's) the cat calls stop. Well except for the occassional big fat fugly ugly guy. When I was young, heads would turn, cat calls, you name it...they are all gone.

OK back to your regular scheduled programing.

LOL,,,,Willow, Willow, Willow....LOL don't worry GF, by the time you hit my age range (50's) the cat calls stop. Well except for the occassional big fat fugly ugly guy. When I was young, heads would turn, cat calls, you name it...they are all gone.

OK back to your regular scheduled programing.

And there's the irony! I'm 45. I have long dark hair and my husband says a cute arse. They don't even care what the face looks like... these drive by-ers.

I don't think that AGT targeted Sierra through social media or anything like that. From what we do know so far about him he targeted his victims at random. The Safeway parking lot incidents were convenient and 1 victim was 18 and one other in her 40's.

I just don't believe he put any extra effort into his targets other than driving around and seeing them and acting on his impulses. JMO

When LE first talked about the videos didn't they mention video on the bus. I don't remember if it was the school bus specifically, but if he was seen on video from the bus, he could have been following buses. He saw where she got off the bus and followed her home. Not hard to figure out the times of pick-up from there. I definitely think he went specifically for her that morning. jmo

Karina Rusk ‏@karinanews
Phone service does not work from basement courtroom. Can not tweet updates from court in #FindSierraLaMar. Full reports on ABC7 starting 4.

Welcome to WS LBrennan! Thanks for the the tweet!

In paging through some of the friends of FS FB, they are all stunned, say that this can not be true, he never showed any indication of what he's being accused of, etc. But then don't we hear that in just about every case we work on here?

That was several years ago though, he could have changed his style/honed his skill. JMO.

***O/T***

I just had two guys ride up in a truck into my driveway. They had some kind of magnetic logo on the truck. I am home alone with my doberman (he's easily 120 pounds). OMG, they kept knocking and knocking and saying "heellooo" right outside of my door even with the dog going crazy barking and staring at them through the window. I was out of their view on purpose.

Jeeze. I was kind of scared there for a minute. People are nuts, I swear....

And there's the irony! I'm 45. I have long dark hair and my husband says a cute arse. They don't even care what the face looks like.

Have you ever just sat in a restaurant or mall and watched men looking at women. As you said it doesn't matter age, or figure. They just look at her butt and then move up. It is so obvious and to me it is sickening. But, it confirms to me that sex is always on their mind and it is visual arousal. jmo

In paging through some of the friends of FS FB, they are all stunned, say that this can not be true, he never showed any indication of what he's being accused of, etc. But then don't we hear that in just about every case we work on here?

Typical if dealing with a sociopath, masters of disguise. "He was SO charming/sweet/shy/outgoing I never thought he could do this...."

Oh yes, "He was such a nice guy," say the neighbors, co-workers, friends. In every case I have followed this is true.

First post. Really interested in this case. But just wanted to say thats a really interesting point. Why else would she say do you feel lucky. doesnt really sound normal to me unless something like the license plate said lucky. interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member