Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #17 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO and I've mentioned this before in on of my recent posts earlier....this is entirely what happened. She tweeted something to the effect about "you feel bigger and badder in your car, but you don't scare me".....something like that. I do feel she had seen him before watching her or he gave her a bad vibe while driving past her slowly as she stood at bus stop or walked home.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I assumed the car that was bothering her was the white sedan that LE had asked her friends about.

That was several years ago though, he could have changed his style/honed his skill. JMO.

He wouldn't even have to hone his skills much, he had an, abundence of really beautiful women and young women on his wifes computer, right there accessible to him. Which makes me wonder why her computer hasn't been taken in yet for analysis.

I was thinking the same thing. I'm not sure if he took that route but on google maps, there is a road directly behind Sierra's house where one could have a clear view of the back of her house and swimming pool. He may have seen her out by her pool one day and returned on a week day early in the morning when he knew she would be going to school to see if she took the bus or not. When he learned that she did, he realized this would be the perfect girl to abduct given her long walk from her home to the bus stop.

I'm not from the area, so I need some help from area residents.

Sierra didn't move to MH until October 2011. She was abducted in March 2012, five months later.

Does the weather get warm enough for people to lounge by the pool in anything faintly revealing? I wouldn't think so but then, I'm from the Iowa tundra, so what do I know?

***O/T***

I just had two guys ride up in a truck into my driveway. They had some kind of magnetic logo on the truck. I am home alone with my doberman (he's easily 120 pounds). OMG, they kept knocking and knocking and saying "heellooo" right outside of my door even with the dog going crazy barking and staring at them through the window. I was out of their view on purpose.

Jeeze. I was kind of scared there for a minute. People are nuts, I swear....

That is frightening! Glad you didn't answer the door. I never answer mine; friends know they need to call first (even if outside my front door). Can't be too careful.

Sierra didn't move to MH until October 2011. She was abducted in March 2012, five months later.

Does the weather get warm enough for people to lounge by the pool in anything faintly revealing? I wouldn't think so but then, I'm from the Iowa tundra, so what do I know?

Not usually. The weather was drizzle, rain, overcast, temps in mid-50s. Pools are commonly reserved for the hot days of summer.

Wondering what these concrete structures are, they are on Monterey and not very far from Laguna. The one in the center almost looks like someone could go underground, or at least inside it. Do any locals here know if these have been searched?

Also, area shown with pink dot where these structures are located from where the purse was located.

What is the big structure that's across the street? They might have something to do with it.

I have a question, the son/brother that died in Mexico, he was deported from news reports. If he was illegal then how is it that Mom and or Dad is not illegal? If Mom is illegal then that could be a weapon to use to get AGT to tell where SL is. Like, If you don't tell us we will deport your Mom....I know that sounds horrible but it is leverage.

I BELIEVE that if you are not born in the US but become a legal citizen, then commit a felony, you can be deported after serving your sentence. I am only about 95% sure of this, however.

The fact that she tweeted "do you feel lucky protected by your steel car" makes me wonder why she chose the word 'lucky'. Why not 'safe'. Could he have had the Lucky vanity plate?

I still get hollered at sometimes and it pisses me off to no end. Can't a girl just walk down the street without being screamed at? Half the time you can't even hear what they're saying.

And I'll add... I'd be more apt to call a guy a pussy than a girl. JMO though.

He could have even introduced himself as Lucky. jmo

What is the big structure that's across the street? They might have something to do with it.

Not seeing a big structure across the street on my google earth, only see a large field, there is what looks like a row of large hothouses behind that field off Laguna. But my google earth isn't up to date, so maybe there is something that I'm not seeing across the st?

It's interesting to me that the mom remembers that her son went fishing the day after Sierra went missing. It's almost like a part of her "knows" on some level and that statement is her way of helping LE out. I mean, why say that publicly? And, how does she remember that it was the day after Sierra went missing, especially if it's something that he's done his whole life. Fishing, I mean.

By the way, I can't imagine being the public defender on this one. How can anyone try to get him off? I know it's their job, but as a human being, how do you try to set him free? If he gets an acquittal and later they find her remains and it's proof he did it, it's too late then. He can't be re-tried.

It's all so distorted and sad and I feel so sorry for Sierra and what she went through. My thoughts are with her family and what must be going through their minds.

BBM.
The ONLY thing that would have made that day stand out at all was that it would have been St. Patrick's Day. Otherwise, I am not sure how she could be SURE unless she provided this information in the early stages, within 2 weeks of the abduction.

When LE first talked about the videos didn't they mention video on the bus. I don't remember if it was the school bus specifically, but if he was seen on video from the bus, he could have been following buses. He saw where she got off the bus and followed her home. Not hard to figure out the times of pick-up from there. I definitely think he went specifically for her that morning. jmo

I think they were talking about surveillance video from the public transit buses but I could be wrong. I can see him passing by her and targeting her because he saw her while driving around and noticed she was alone.

There is also that possibility like others mentioned that she got feisty with him and yelled some obscenity at him and that infuriated him.

This winter had been esp warm, my kids and I lounged by the pool several times, with more than one 75-80 degree day.

The day Sierra was abducted was drizzling and a bit gloomy, but if he had been stalking her, seeing her by the pool is a definite possibility.

I think they were talking about surveillance video from the public transit buses but I could be wrong. I can see him passing by her and targeting her because he saw her while driving around and noticed she was alone.

There is also that possibility like others mentioned that she got feisty with him and yelled some obscenity at him and that infuriated him.

Some men don't take well to rejection.

Sorry if this has been addressed... SmoothOperator posted a link to a 62 page PDF file concerning the assault, the obstructing and hindering and the stautory rape. NBOBODY reported the rape, but FS (who WAS the "victim") was talking to the officer and stated that she was 17 and that the baby she was carrying was his. There are two "levels" of statutory rape in CA. One is when one of the people is over 18 and the other is not, but they are within 3 years age of one another AND UNMARRIED, and this is the statute under which he was charged. There are more serious consequences if the age difference is greater.

It appears FS is an "ordained" (free online credential) minister, and it is MOO that it is possible someone else signed up at the same time so they could fast-track the wedding before he went to court. I am sure some people will find the idea of filling out a form to become a "minister" to be offensive, and disrespectful to "legitimate" clergy, however I know several people who have done this, myself included, just because we could. I may never need to conduct a wedding or a funeral, but if I do, I am prepared.

Hey, I'm a Pope of the Church of Discordia.

No one will ever want me to marry them unless they want the marriage to end in divorce. Or worse.

He could have even introduced himself as Lucky. jmo

Maybe the people in the car shouted something to her similar, with sexual innuendos like "It's your lucky day baby"

I say people because she said "*advertiser censored*", plural.

Just thinking out loud.

That is unfair to Safeway. They do check for arrests, and do drug testing. You have to list felonies on your job application.

Remember, he stopped working there in 2010, BEFORE his felony arrest, and we don't know why he left a decent paying, job with benefits. He could very well have been fired. It's not like Safeway can perform a psychiatric evaluation on every applicant.

Note: I'm not saying YOU are unfair, Cottontop!

Well, then, shame on them for not having a better crystal ball!

what if one of those buses captured video of SL in his car and she is tied up or eyes closed? OMG that would be substaintial wouldn't it...sorry for spelling errors

So in my inlaws family. Mother/father in law were not legal. First son was born in Mexico. Mother/father/son move to CA. Next 2 sons and daughter were born in CA. So now, three siblings are considered "legal" one is not. Mom/Father became citizens AFTER first son turn 18. So now they are legal as are three of their kids (who were born here), one is still not. That son committed a crime and was promptly deported. He is much older than my husband and now lives in Mexico.

Hope that makes sense and clears up how maybe the same situation applied to this situation?

Maybe the people in the car shouted something to her similar, with sexual innuendos like "It's your lucky day baby"

I say people because she said "*advertiser censored*", plural.

Just thinking out loud.

IDK but I'd be very curious to know what his license plate was at the time. I know his old one on his MS page had Lucky07 or something similar.

Sherbetjello, just to answer that q. asked earlier~I posted a list of about 6 or 7 possibilities as to how Sierra's Juicy sac got where it was found. Some Sleuths later speculated that the sac had gone through two hands, one of the choices. These posts posed the possibility that the driver threw it out and a stranger to the case retrieved it and placed it where searchers discovered it at the cactus. Nothing definitive has ever answered our many questions about this find.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname